Prison

If your character was put into prison, you can find out the exact reason of your punishment in this topic and terms for liberation. In order to do this, please complete the following application form:

1. Nickname (link to your character).
2. When (approximately) punishment was applied.
3. Case description

You are kindly requested not to flood in this topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted and violators will be punished with the Curse of Silence!
Comments
less than a month ago
was jailed for "suspected hacking"
would at least like to get back playing you can give me a very HIGH fee.

characters jailed, Zeus_Vortex, Hades_Death, Viktor Krum, SNUGUIDE276

have a nice day!

Solved
#X_niceone_X
2015/3/12 ( i think )
im jailed with comat leveling ... i dont know what happened exactly but in that time i was doing just an experiment with someone forgot his name ... i got my gear removed and did bc on me ... i didnt realize that would be leading to be jailed i didnt read the rules carefully ... this is my main character i use to playing on it daily .. i hope you can respond to my request to be free and can playing as before .. and such these wrong will not be repeated ... thank you very much .">

Due to your rigged fights with sirbx.
dear Ihit,
as this was a clan alt before it was shackled to get the gear it had to be booted from the clan. however, it still retains many clan items on it. Please would you help me get these items to clan so they may have them back.

Sincerely, Jawbreaker

No. Using secondary character as "storage" is prohibited. And items won't be returned.
sir what shall i do with my blue gears .. really sad to see them like that i want to sell them or do anything with it .... i think i can after pay the fine

After you pay the fine - sure feel free to sell them. However fine will stay the same it is now.
Why was a I shackled I shackled I haven't been on this game in like a year I don't have two accounts

Released. Enter the game and press "Off To Freedom" to leave the jail.
hi sir ... reason for punishment is illegal trade ... it had been like weeks ago .... i was trading with my main x_niceone_x a boot i used trade and forgot to put the gold .. suddenly i saw myself shakckled .. i hope you could release the shackle pls .. ... and ty for reading

No. Pay the fine and don't "forget" things next time.
1. AllieSin (I am unable to provide a link to my character as I have received Shackles of Prisoner).
2. This occurred Friday, March 20, 2015 - Shackles of Prisoner
3. Case description - My account was hacked. Someone was able to login to my account and character (AllieSin) and went to our clan hall (Ancient Specters) and took all resources and item from the clan chest and resource chest and then sold it. My own gear was sold. I have spent $300 - $400 on gear and it's all gone.

I have been accused as a thief by StormKat and publicly tarred and feathered in the forums.

I AM NOT A THIEF AND I DID NOT DO THIS!

I respectfully ask that my character be freed from the the Shackles of Prisoner and that all my gear and assets be given back.

I last logged off around 3:30 PM (PST USA) on Thursday, March 19 and when I went to log back in on Friday, March 20, my characters were erased. Please look at the login logs for March 19 - 20. I'm not sure what else you can look at....IP Address? I consistently login from work and home....so only 2 IP Addresses. I'm certain you'll see one that is not consistent with my login history.

Thank you for your consideration.
AllieSin

E-mail us at support@dragoneternity.com from e-mail address you registered at. Account security is your responsibility and assets won't be recovered as they were transferred to your clan as part of payment for stolen things - you can work out the details with them later. Log-in and change your password first then email us to already mentioned mail address using your log-in email. And I'll release you however assets are non-recoverable.
Name - _Aphenglow_
When - March 22nd or March 23rd
Reason is stated as "Combat Leveling Up", but I have no clue as to the "why".

Entering fights with several characters of yours from same device.
_Aphenglow_,
They are family member accounts, not mine. Of course we use the same device off and on, we don't all have our own iPads and PCs, we have to share. There is NO leveling up.

You used same device to be online with both accounts at same time in same fight which is against rules.
You used same device to be online with both accounts at same time in same fight which is against rules.
The only way I know of to use the same device in the same fight is during dot which is impossible for _Aphenglow_ and Tabitha63 because they were grouped and belong to different factions which the game doesn't allow. If it was a aoh or 7b, then it is impossible to be on the same device for the same battle. These accounts have been online for over 300 days and have been used the same way since day one. I really have a hard time believing that an infraction really happened. My rant is over because I can't argue with a game guardian that is both judge and jury.

21.03 - Three fights in Right Bank of Shadan - Aphenglow and Tabitha63 in same team using same device.
21.03 - One fight in Colloseum with both characters on different teams using same device.

One and only warning - if there is even single fight where you'll use more than one character in same fight using same device punishment will be double the usual one. Released both characters on trial
What happened to the gift card payment option, it was on AER server and not here?.... I spent A LOT in this game and I want to play, but the gift card option is the only way I can pay the fine for loan default, or you can be nice an just let me free, joke lol can you help me please, thanks

Any questions regarding payments support@dragoneternity.com
Ihit,
hi got sachekd it told me i joind same fight wit my other cherictor i never did it can i get pruf that i did no rules plying game for 3 years please let me no ty

You entered same bc fight as your alt to defend it from same device on April 13th - http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=552c1199-2aee-0203-57e4-1ccc62ed85b1
Hi, I will change my name. Please advise how. Thanks

The cost of name change is 50 reals - more information can be found here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/services_real/?part=blog1
Released.
Panthr77
Today
Can't pay loan

Well then you should pay the loan and shackles will be removed automatically.
why,I have punishment???

Avoiding silence placed on you using other characters of yours.
This is my very first time I had been shackled, I didn't know the rules about trades, I am very sorry about that, I was trying to redeem my old character, which lost everything...I can't do the redemption price because I can't get money and I sure don't want to start a new character
">

Pay the fine if you wish to continue playing this character, sending items free of charge from/to old characters is against the rules.
Your nickname is against the rules as your character is such low level create a new one to continue playing. Any further spam in this thread will be considered violation.
I can clearly see you were not hacked at all since you were using same computers/networks previously, so you won't be able to weasel your way out of this. Don't steal from clan chests in future. Further spam in this thread will be considered a violation and forum gag will follow
when i named my character large sack i was thinking of garug sorry i did not wish to offend anyone

Because someone reported your name as offensive. And your character level is still low hence - shackles. Create a new character if you wish to continue playing.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.