Inferno Elite

I seek a chance to join Inferno Elite. I am active everyday for a min of 3hrs I have awsome witcher gear, and hav all witcher gear leading up to lvl 15. I will hav a second Golden sword of the Eagle tomorrow. I also like to play as a team and help p...

What are Reals for?

When i play i notice that it has reals beside the amount of money you have and I was just wondering what it was thanks

Looking for a vaalor clan

just made it to 17 and im looking for a clan so i can get in the caves, there is only 2 vaalor clans so it would be cool if someone from eather could get at me ingame or put a reply up here if there are any open spots ..ty

Relics

I would like to know where can we get relics, i was told that we can go for relics if we go up the stairs after we defeat first boss in skrag caves. Who do we have to fight, how many and how strong to get them. I think that there is many people who w...

Stuck in a finnished battle

1.i was in a battle
2. i logged out from a frozen computer
3.i tried loggin in (the battle was over)
4.i can't
5. plz make me leave the finnished battle
6.the account is John62534

Class Strategies

Hey guys and gals was wondering what you all would think about us starting a thread to help each other out by class. If you want you can post what you use in Arena and Bridges to help you achieve victory.
I am a level 19 Berserker and usually I u...

Dragon Armor

When and how can I get Armor for my Dragon ?

Bad Moderators

today ,at about 1:00 central time, I was silenced for saying feces in the main chat. I got no warning and it was for 5 hours. I know Tigrin was one of the mods at the time. is feces a swear word? and why are mods given that much power when they abuse...

Level 5 seeks clan

I am new and really want to learn more about the eddiquitte of this game

error on points received from battle

I am a level 11 attacking lv 12 and heavens voices says I get reduced points as fighting a lv lower than myself. since when did lv 12 become lower than lv 11 and how do I get what I should have had?

automatic use of potion

my potions used to be supplied from my bag automatically. the reason why i bought a lot from shop. but the fact is potions do not appear after using five and appears when i lose the game. wtf?

Dragon Quests

so i needed 250 air and choas...did that
how much more essence and what types do i need for the rest?

game enemys

how is it a game enemy can block and reflec at least 5-6 times in a row then crit your hps and then block again yet we spend countless hours playing and spending for amour and weapons that do nothing against something like that a bit unfair do you no...

Dragons Life

Is there any way to extend my dragons life during battle ?

Mining Resources

So I'm pretty new to this game for starters, so bear with me. I hired some miners and had them doing their thing at one of the mines and logged off for the night. The next time I got on, I had a message saying I received 33 pcs of coal. Does anyone h...
Please log in or register to create a topic.