Class Strategies

Hey guys and gals was wondering what you all would think about us starting a thread to help each other out by class. If you want you can post what you use in Arena and Bridges to help you achieve victory.
I am a level 19 Berserker and usually I use 3 Health pots, 1 Endurance Pot, 1 Health Glyph and 2 Glyph of Protection.
Comments
i feel glyphs of protection are overrated i like dejection glyphs more, unless you are always the best in your arena and get hit by at least 4-5 dots at a time.When i was doing arenas i would go 1 endurance 1 health pots 4glyphs and the rest dejections, i would also use dejections on enemys i wasnt fighting to help allies drop them faster
">">">">">">
Great idea Lonestate. And good feedback zanadu. I'll have to look into the dejection glyphs.
I'm a level 15 Zerk,
I use 1 flawless elix endurance, 6 flawless glyph of life, and 1 flaw glyph of gloom.
This combination for me works particularly well, so long as you can time your glph's correctly. I also have orbs of vampirism to help me out of a jam and keep my health higher. The glphys of health are good as they can be used on others. Currently, in the majority of battles, I am consistently coming out almost 2x the cumulative damage of other players. Now obviously, the fact that I'm a lev 15 and at the top of my bracket is helping, but so far so good. :)
*waits for this thread to be closed*

Children bumping 5 month old threads... *sigh*
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.