How do i join the chat here?

I am new here and i like to know please help? Could some oen please tell me how i join the chat here?

I'm all for the duel of truth but...

im going to try and be impartial here....

in the first stage, maybe dont take bombs of players when they lose?
either limit fights to 1v1 or somehow make a queue or something for the first stage?

and for the second stage.....limit how many ea...

CLAN TAX

all leaders of all clans were wondering how much is the clan tax worth?members were asking coz they were seeing 10g pay tax when they click the clan meaning every members so we are just wondering really what is happening.....if admins gonna ask for ...

Help

how do i restart my character

extra accounts

i dont have extra accounts i just made one for my brother sure i took his money and potions but thats not me we r brothers in the real world and my brother wanted to marry someone 2 because he is behind bars u ppl are messed up i know i may b rude an...

two players a household

my wife like this game and i was wondering if it was okay to have me and her play from one computer but different accounts

Dragon

What level do you get a dragon?

classes

how do i change class from paladin to berserker

Eyes and Essence

I buy an eye. I use it. Check to see if it is working. It is. I start a battle with a mob higher lvl than I am. I use my magic three times during that fight which is 312 mana each time I used the spell it did over 100 damage. I win the fight. And yet...

cant buy stuff in shop to do quests

i really hate not being able to buy shit and ur doing nothing (wtf)and im pissed off i cant buy potions or anything at all it say "ooops looks like there was an error most probably we already know about it and will fix it soon!" and im tired of that...

Weapon Drops

Any1 know how to get good weapons other then going to the AH or the caves with others?
For those who live in the new England area, i'm on at 7:15-7:20 and on Saturday and Sunday at about 12:00-5:00
plz need a responce to this thing AS...

Loot drop

I've heard that the farther above your lv creatures you defeat, the better the chance you have of getting a good drop. First I would like somone to confirm or deny this. Secondly is there some sort of limit for this? I've done a lil testing on my sel...

Skrag Cave

I recently got my dragon. Since then I have tried repeatedly to get a Cave run together, without success. Any advise. I tried on the Looking for group channel and the only response I got was from a Guardian telling me to "watch the caps" because I...

i cant buy any ring

when i try to buy a ring set it wont let me. it says ''you need more money" and i have the right amount to buy it. its stupid.

is it a bug, glitch or did it get deleted

in January i asked a question about clans and posted on it but now the thread is gone did it get deleted, or is it a glitch or bug. what happened to it?
Please log in or register to create a topic.