Comments
I would follow people around and every now and again, tell them I am watching them.

I would randomly say BOO to the noobs and watch them run, and tell their friends they are being stalk by Ihit.

Just a little fun, ">
ChloeAva_71,
lol
Ihit should announce a winner.
I would change everyone's name to Billy so when you asked something I could say, "Billy that is a stupid question." and it would apply to everyone.
I would take a selfie and offer it as a custom avatar for 1 real so everyone could look like me.
When I kill people in a bc fight they would be cursed with a Black curse called rotting corpse effect is silence in main for 24 hours.
Always be in nephilim form because I rock.
Rubido,

Bring it. I'll toast u with my pegesus mount and my skipping turns 1 hit kill, and use my counterpunch, that is 100x it's normal affect, so i'll just counter ur nephilim hits, cuz I rock. ;D
Rubido,

I'll use my counterpunch, which it's affect is multiplied by 100, so i'll block and reflect ur nephilim hits, and whip u, cuz....I rock. ;D

#TeamMindless
ChloeAva_71I would follow people around and every now and again, tell them I am watching them.

I would randomly say BOO to the noobs and watch them run, and tell their friends they are being stalk by Ihit.

Just a little fun, ">

erm, thats what i do to you already :P dont need powers for that
Let's not simply quote other messages without writing any text yourself in response.
SHADE2149,
D3athKnight,
I wrote the lol but it when in the quote
SHADE2149,
well I like Ihit's humor today ">
SHADE2149,
well I like Ihit's humor today ">
kingmpChloeAva_71I would follow people around and every now and again, tell them I am watching them.

Just a little fun, ">

lol

Ya but your not as scary as Ihit

If I had all that power, I'd make myself as cool as SkippyPB. Oh wait, I already am! Nevermind, I don't need IHIT's "power".
At one point I thought Ihit would jail everyone that said something bad....
COOKIES FOR ALL!!! (Eh I'll come up with the rest later)
Lux the Sarcastic,

Cookies you say? http://dragoneternity.com/entity/item/28643.html#cP=1
Ihit,

Whos the winna ;D
Free coffeeeeeeeeee to all first thing in the morning.....to go with those cookies. Everyone needs a good jump start to their game day

So if I had unlimited Ihit power - you all would get coffee EVEN if you didn't like it ">

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.