Vortex of Lost Souls

I really want to do one. At least once just experience it. My level bracket is 39-48. We need 18-27 people to go in order to do it. I am willing to pay the 3g for people that want to do it. My only stipulation is that if the vortex does not happen please return the gold.

2 questions for guards.

1) Could this be considered rigging fights? The vortex is a special place where the equipment and such that you have going into it doesn't matter so I figured it could be a grey area.

2) If it could be considered rigging fights would it be ok to hand out the gold through clan chest?
Comments
Surturs Fire,

Well yes definitely bit easier for groups where there are more players, but should be getting much easier for you now too as there are over 100 players of 54+ levels.
and how many of those players actively want to do arenas?? not very many... then you add in how many are online at same time when vortex happens... ya I don't see one going up here anytime soon if ever.

It's annoying, because I personally have interest in the event, and it's cheaper than a tournament since you don't have to buff, but this server simply doesn't have a large enough population like terra and aer do.
I have to agree with Surturs Fire. Its nightmare as it is to get AoH going, lately even just 7b. I often have to wait many hours for single 7b to go!
Plus this runs once a day and guess what? During the week day, lot of people are still at work if they live in US. Even Europeans may if they happen to work shifts and have late one.
Another problem is, is it the Saturday Vortex which costs reals? Well, the only day where people may queue, you eliminated to non-spenders. I am not going to spend the reals I have to do this. I am very sure other non spenders feel the same way.

And as this server does not have large enough population to adjust to this, there is very little chance for the event to run. Just my opinion.
Which is why it would be great if brackets could get removed

Btw at least our server population is not like it is on Luna. Pretty sad there and incredibly boring.

...Although this one is starting to get boring as well...
Iv'e tried a couple of times to do the Vortex, with no luck. I like the idea of removing brackets and as long as your a certain level(as with what Ironic said) it would make these tournaments a whole lot more interesting and accessible to more people. I mean they have been going on how long now and iv'e been playing about a year and haven't even experienced one yet. I think a simple tweak ...take the brackets away would draw a lot of interest, and keep the game from being stuck in a rut to upper levels not able to run their bridges or aoh's.
Maybe you gaurds could change the weekends to 3g, and weekdays to 1.5R, cuz weekends is when most-everyone is free. . . .
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.