Vortex of Lost Souls

I really want to do one. At least once just experience it. My level bracket is 39-48. We need 18-27 people to go in order to do it. I am willing to pay the 3g for people that want to do it. My only stipulation is that if the vortex does not happen please return the gold.

2 questions for guards.

1) Could this be considered rigging fights? The vortex is a special place where the equipment and such that you have going into it doesn't matter so I figured it could be a grey area.

2) If it could be considered rigging fights would it be ok to hand out the gold through clan chest?
Comments
For more information on vortex

dragoneternity.com/library/battle/?part=blog7

while it says 1, 5 reals that is for the one on Saturday I am talking about the one that happens on weekdays rather than the weekend.
Post here if interested
I'm very interested, but I guess I'd be in a different bracket, lol.
Count me in and i'll bring my own 3g thanks for offering though
As long as everyone fights fairly there's no issue with your offered option.
I would like to do one...
Thank you for the confirmation Ihit.
Ironic123,

Just make sure to add conditions if you decide to proceed. (Same goes if Vortex doesn't happen and they have to give you back the amount)
Add conditions to the trade when I trade? What kind of conditions?

Something like: I am paying for their services to do Vortex. In the event that Vortex does not happen the gold will be returned.

Is that acceptable?

dragoneternity.com/about/law_world/?part=blog3 Per rule 3 do I need to get a certification from a guard?
If interested please post on this topic.
in for it, just tell me when XP
Ironic123,

Yes something like that and when returning you can add similar condition that vortex didn't happen and they're simply returning what's yours.
Ok. Thank you Ihit.
So far I have 5 people interested. Just need 13 more.

This might be supposed to go under suggestions tab since it is a suggestion but I felt it went better in this thread.

So the way the vortex is now:

1. Nothing matters going in because buffs, gear, and backpack are removed and your given a 20 backpack.

2. Magic is raised to maximum available. (It still says temporary so is that still in effect? I think it should be made permanent.)

So now for the suggestion:

Change it from having brackets to having say like the sea battle 22-70 or even 16-70 since all it would require is someone to know how to play/how to pvp and by lvl 16 (definitely 22) they should know how to do that.

And when people go into the vortex they become lvl 70. (Which is why I think it would be a good idea for magic to remain maxed to available).

This way the fight in the vortex is entirely reliant on what you find in the vortex (which is the point of it to begin with right?) and also enables a lot more people to do it thereby increasing the chances of a vortex going.

Thoughts?
I'd be in for that and i'll provide my own money
ReaghnfI'd be in for that and i'll provide my own money

39-48 for my bracket :(
So...anyone interested besides those that already posted?

Keep in mind that equipment and such do not matter so unlike say sea battle or the other battlegrounds pretty much ANYONE can go.

I'm just looking for people 39-48 though.
Bumping. Anyone still interested?

Remember: It's a part of the Nephilim quest

For more information on the Nephilim quest line: dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/9464.html#cP=1

Really hoping I don't have to wait till lvl 52 or 61 "> to do one....I hope at least the 49-50 bracket got removed otherwise it'll never happen lol
lol gl getting one up here, hard enough to get a bridges at times unless all from clan ;)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.