Name Origins

What were you thinking when you named your character? What did you name it after?

Post here "> and tell us all (because a lot of you have weird names and I wanna know what's up :P but mostly cause this post is a fun post!
Comments
Marcus the Wise,

Pffff
Marcus the Wise,

_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Does your cousin not like you?
SHADE2149,

Nah, just ironic, Prodigy means Talented at everything, Mindless is mindless....so mindless prodigy..im mindless but very talented :D
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
nice I knew what prodigy ment
Ironic123 because I had a first character that I played with in Sadar but eventually asked to be shackled because I quit. Then came back and made this one because I thought it was ironic that I came back even though I said I quit. ....I've done that a lot....

I would like to change the name (but not get rid of the character as I'm too far in now) but I don't want to pay the reals.
Ironic123,
Take out your axe, threaten everyone and tell them your new name and NOT TO FORGET IT
"Knight of D3ath" and "DeathKnight" were already taken .
It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day. Then I drown my sorrow in a jar of super chunk.
SkippyPB,

^^^ I know how you got ur name, u opened ur fridge, and the first thing u saw was ur name. Skippy PB
I'd like to know the origin behind DeathKnight69's alts names: MommyDoesntLoveMeAnymore68 and DaddyDrinksBecauseICry67.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Actually, he took the time to tell me the story yesterday.

He was relaxing at home, when all of a sudden, he heard gunshots. He walked outside to find a police squad trying to quell a riot. Skippy, being an off-duty policeman at the time, tried to aid his fellow officers by throwing a rock at the rioters. However, he missed and hit a police officer. The officers turned on him and he had to flee for his life. He spent the night in a roadside ditch.

The next morning, a car stopped by the roadside ditch. The radio was playing. It stated that Skippy was now a wanted criminal and gave a description of him: "A tall, muscular, attractive man". Skippy emerged from the roadside ditch; luckily for him, the description given to him was completely the opposite of what he was so he was unnoticed. Mistaking him for a hobo, the driver threw a wad of cash at him.

Skippy then used the wad of cash to purchase a plane ticket out of the country because an arrest warrant was issued for him. Luckily for him, the entire nation stuck with the incorrect description of Skippy and thus were unable to identify him. Skippy boarded the plane to head for Mexico; however, the plane crashed on an uninhabited island and he was the only survivor.

Skippy knew he had to survive, so he built a house out of wood and scrap material from the mangled plane. He built a fire and roasted some small rodents. The meal was terrible but filling. Skippy glanced at the femur of a rat, and then tossed it aside into a bush. A shout of annoyance rung through the air, and a disheveled, middle-aged man emerged from the bush.

"Ow, that hurt...oh my gravy...another survivor!"

"Um...hello," Skippy replied.

The two decided to work together to increase their odds of survival. A few days in, they realized that they shared a love of football. Every day, they would discuss American football until one of them fell asleep.

One night, it rained quite heavily. A fire was impossible to start, so Skippy and the other guy had to eat the rodent meat raw. Naturally, by the end of it all, they were both in a foul mood.

Skippy said with a sigh, "I wanna go back home...I think the Broncos game is today."

The other guy started to laugh. "A Broncos fan, eh? I hope you'll realize one day that the Seahawks are way better."

Skippy retorted, "No, they aren't. The Broncos have a high skill level while the Seahawks don't possess an iota of skill."

The other guy suddenly shouted, "Well, you suck!"

That did it for Skippy. He lunged at the man and delivered a blow to his chest. The man reeled for two seconds, then threw his weight against Skippy and then attempted to twist his arm. Skippy quickly got the better of the man and put him into a headlock. However, the man managed to escape it and then threw Skippy against the trunk of a tree. As Skippy staggered to his feet, the man seized the opportunity to slam his back with a branch, sending Skippy hurtling back to the ground. As Skippy laid face-down on the wet, squishy soil, the man approached him with the branch raised.

"Any last words, wimp?"

"Yeah," replied Skippy resolutely. "Broncos rule." With that, he suddenly flipped onto his back and quickly threw a sharp stone he had grasped at the man's neck. In shock, the man dropped the branch to clutch his throat and struggle for air. Skippy leapt to his feet and shoved the man against a tree trunk with such force that his skull split open. He died instantly.
(continued)
For an instant, Skippy stood in the rain over the fresh corpse of his adversary. Truly, he looked like a savage, his face caked with mud, the remains of his clothes torn and soiled, cuts and gashes decorating his wet, blood-soaked body. He let out an inhuman shout of rage and triumph as he proceeded to urinate on the man's corpse. Frenzied with bloodlust and hunger, he fell upon the corpse as he ripped its chest open, shoving mouthfuls of steaming, red flesh into his mouth. He realized, this was his true love—to kill and indulge in the spoils. As he shoved the lumps of flesh into his mouth, he realized—it tasted like Skippy Peanut Butter.

"That's it! That will be my Dragon Eternity name! SkippyPB!" he proclaimed to the skies. Shortly after, a ship came to rescue him and he returned to his country, exculpated of his crime when he had been tried in absentia.

And that's the story of why SkippyPB chose such a name.
I wasn't thinking i'd be playing this game for very long or i would have took some more time picking a name
Marcus the Wise,

You took all that time to write that out...lmfao
Marcus the Wise,

For the first time I can remember, I.... am speechless. I salute you sir.
SkippyPB,

most of my names are VMom for Vaalorian and I am a mom, then they say their class and profession, makes it easy for everybody to know who i am and what i do
Ubah derivative of german with a hint of slang full name Ubah LeetSauce Leetas uber meaning above average LeetSauce was my notorious name in CS I have exchanged my Ak 47 for a sword and a strange blue lizard. LEETAS a cute lil creature from Rubi-ka.
And there u have it

:-D
Harkkon, As in Listen unto me for I will bring thee the wisdom of my blade and the lesson of death. Or you could say Harken unto me for I will always speak the truth.
UbahUbah derivative of german with a hint of slang full name Ubah LeetSauce Leetas uber meaning above average LeetSauce was my notorious name in CS I have exchanged my Ak 47 for a sword and a strange blue lizard. LEETAS a cute lil creature from Rubi-ka.
And there u have it

:-D

HarkkonHarkkon, As in Listen unto me for I will bring thee the wisdom of my blade and the lesson of death. Or you could say Harken unto me for I will always speak the truth.

2 kinds of people
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.