Name Origins

What were you thinking when you named your character? What did you name it after?

Post here "> and tell us all (because a lot of you have weird names and I wanna know what's up :P but mostly cause this post is a fun post!
Comments
:P
Shadowus... first name of my name: Shadowus Draxia. I'm a man from... Down below. He...
RedRoses, Well first Red is my favorite color symbolizes death in some cases. Roses are the most beautiful flower (IMO), A red rose symbolizes passion, love, devotion and sacrifice. Now you know lol.

norse mythology and my favorite band amon amarth who have a song with the name and others along those lines ;)
A little goblin here lmao.
OFF
Surtus, +1 for AA, love them
I was thinking of my favorite critter from a certain popular video game series (no specifics) for my first username. That eventually got shortened to "Lux" so for this one I chose "Lux the Sarcastic" Because I am sarcastic sometimes. (duh)
Lux the Sarcastic,

Fellow fan but I am more a fan of the Psychic type ;)

Also my origin:

Marcus was a pretty cool Roman name, and I was studying Latin at the time. "the Wise" was to make sure people know I'm smart (to everyone who mocks my name...guess it didn't work out too well for me).

I was thinking of wolves :P
*shrugs* i was thinking of creative names, and since valor is important, i thought a good name would be Vaalor Wizard since it symbolizes valor, and tht im a wizard with valor, but i liked Double aa instead of 1 a, there ya go, Vaalor Wizard ">
Character in the Wheel of Time series of books by Robert Jordan
">Mine Was Thought Of When The new console Came out and we had to make useranames i was stomped so , i looked around my room and there was a whole in my wall , so i thought of Walls And them being broken, so Ive always had the username brokenwalls, and on most PVP games its me, and on And One Im brokenwalls">">
o.o midnite is short for midniteangel.. my 1st gf gave it to me when we met
and I have such name.
Shade-I like the shade dere ya gp
I'm a huge LOTR and Tolkein fan... Aragorn Son of Arathorn is a ranger from the north... I'm a ranger from the south.... get it?
Bubbagorn,
nope but I do love LOTR
I looked out my window and typed first thing I saw.......number included
The Wolf69,

">
Marcus was helping me think of a name, so I thought to myself, what is Marcus. So I thought, Mindless. Then I said what am I? I'm a prodigy!!! So _Mindless_Prodigy_
Actual story behind his name^^

His cousin emailed it to him. ">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.