Additions to multiple character rules

Even though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters including sailing on same ship in Archipelago.
- Loaning/Renting/Giving in credit items or money from one of your characters to another one
- Using secondary character to bypass silence placed on any of your other characters
- Using secondary character in Archipelago to acquire traumas from monsters to later heal them with your main account. This includes any sheningans with your friends using alts - so don't even think about it anymore.
- Transferring Sydian to your alt even if it is for market value in Archipelago to sail it to mainland and then selling it back to your main will be considered abuse and punished as you would be using your alt for storage.

However it is Allowed your characters to:
- Enter the same clan
- Transfer items and money not violating the trade rules. Balance of trades or items sold through Auction should not exceed the +-30% of items worth. You also cannot lower price more than 30% from what it is going for in Auction House.

Last updated on June 6th 2016

Comments
How do you transfer reels from one character to another?
IhitEven though anyone can have up to 10 characters now there are some actions that are Prohibited:
- Entering same fight with two or more of your characters including sailing on same ship in Archipelago.
- Loaning/Renting/Giving in credit items or money from one of your characters to another one
- Using secondary character to bypass silence placed on any of your other characters
- Using secondary character in Archipelago to acquire traumas from monsters to later heal them with your main account. This includes any sheningans with your friends using alts - so don't even think about it anymore.
- Transferring Sydian to your alt even if it is for market value in Archipelago to sail it to mainland and then selling it back to your main will be considered abuse and punished as you would be using your alt for storage.

However it is Allowed your characters to:
- Enter the same clan
- Transfer items and money not violating the trade rules. Balance of trades or items sold through Auction should not exceed the +-30% of items worth. You also cannot lower price more than 30% from what it is going for in Auction House.

Last updated on June 6th 2016

I really think that the only reason they do this is because it's a greater incentive for you to buy their outrageously overpriced "reals". I played this when I was a young teenager (7 or so years ago) and thought i'd see if it got any better. STILL under "punishment" for transferring extra gold from a main to an alt. Can't join groups, can't use the auction house, can't trade with other players. Makes the game utterly pointless. If I remember correctly, the DEV or whoever responds to these was a royal A-hole to boot.
If I'm going to play a pay-to-win game, it's going to have to be a LOT better than this sorry excuse for a time sponge. I see nothing significant that's been improved or changed.

Advice for the DEVs: This inner-account trading rule is idiotic. You should fire the guy that suggested it. Having such strict limits on trade between your own characters is pointless. If it's really suppose to make people more inclined to make a purchase, then that's laughable. It'll only make people stop playing. I could drop $1,000 on this sad game right now, but I won't if I can't share it with my alts when my main character doesn't need it, then there's no point. I'd be spending that same $1,000 for every character.
Go back to whatever day job you had. This game is obviously less about a quality product and more so about creatively barren developers trying to make a buck.
Save your money and use it for something that'll actually be gratifying and worth it.
I'lli Ihit,
Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.