Arena payouts

Trying to figure out if it just my toon or if all are affected. Did an hour hop in arena today and won 5 of 6. Total gold payout was less than 6 gold with my bag turned on from yesterday. Fights that used to be worth 7 tom10: gold paid 1.6:today. My loss to weirdo/mad axe paid 5 silver

Can anyone else confirm if payouts are normal for them. I didn’t cover the cost of supplies and buffs
TYVM
Comments
Like i allrdy said to the people that talked to me about this new arena release !!!

THIS IS CLEARLY AND DEFINITIVE THE BEST ACTION DRAGONETERNITY EVER DID. BUT LIKE EXPECTED NOT FOR THE PLAYERS BUT FOR THEM. THIS MAKES THE GAME DIE FOR SURE.

They finally found a way to make us leave the game for good. OUR server is allrdy for a long time for them a loosing server, they do not earn anything on it and it's more expensive for them to run the server as what they earn on real buys from players.
So what to do then, BY LAW, they can not drop the game and or server as long as a certain amount of players loggs on daily. So they have to keep the server alive. So what to do then , make sure enough players leave , so they finally are free to close the server.

Now they found the way how to make sure that will happen. good luck DE, for me and my clan i will find another game for sure, where we can at least have fun and chat. maybe not a game like this one, but i rather keep my members together .
Doozer, IMM IN DoozerLike i allrdy said to the people that talked to me about this new arena release !!!

THIS IS CLEARLY AND DEFINITIVE THE BEST ACTION DRAGONETERNITY EVER DID. BUT LIKE EXPECTED NOT FOR THE PLAYERS BUT FOR THEM. THIS MAKES THE GAME DIE FOR SURE.

They finally found a way to make us leave the game for good. OUR server is allrdy for a long time for them a loosing server, they do not earn anything on it and it's more expensive for them to run the server as what they earn on real buys from players.
So what to do then, BY LAW, they can not drop the game and or server as long as a certain amount of players loggs on daily. So they have to keep the server alive. So what to do then , make sure enough players leave , so they finally are free to close the server.

Now they found the way how to make sure that will happen. good luck DE, for me and my clan i will find another game for sure, where we can at least have fun and chat. maybe not a game like this one, but i rather keep my members together .
IM IN
Removed by user
Am I in a twilight zone? First I agree with Linda, then with Doozer??? What is going on in this crazy world!
Storm Kat,
so glad that they changed this all before i paid back loan. so i wont do it. This is the first time here when i feel myself very lucky :D farewell all. =) it was a nice game. now it not worth a single penny. i calculated that i need 200+ days with bots to rank next valor rank, or i need pray to all to join me because even loose with other players add more valor than bots win. then if i am lucky i can rank in 100 days. what a joke is this? i not have time for that. its far away of being fun. i go play something else where they appreciate that i pay and not steal my money (still not seen my reals credited or my money back after many tickets). gl all.
Well the Trials of Power quests was a of coding no chance in hell i go into arena and risk damage for nothing
This really sucks not only have i lost my income but i lost my chance at BC rep (i won't use spheres outside arenas ) the longer this continues the worse it will get AH price gouging has already started.
What a load of **** the Arena was today. I can only get on for 1/2 hour in my lunch break but 4 fights, alright I lost all of them but less than 1 Gold in return!!! That didn't even cover the consumables used let alone Mount. Used to accept it when I could get 4-5 gold but now, they won't see any more of my money. THIS GAME HAS NOW BEEN KILLED OFF.
Well, they used to get all the gold from arenas for free.
Well removed this freebie.
There are many different ways to earn gold in the game.
Bad that they cut valor
So some times i have thoughts why not remove the valor from aoh instead of the payout only give valor if fighting another player
Whoever changed the payout of aoh please revert it back to the old one!!!!!!!

The payout is just not enough to repair damaged gear and real waste of time!!!!!!!

Or else I will just quit bloody game
Rodney2012, doesn't look like anyone will give more information about it, we didn't even get a news post. The only reason we have any information at all is the copy/paste from the Terra server provided by players, nothing from admin. Terra server has had this update for months, so I highly doubt we have any chance of getting our AOH hops back.
Storm Kat, Storm KatRodney2012, doesn't look like anyone will give more information about it, we didn't even get a news post. The only reason we have any information at all is the copy/paste from the Terra server provided by players, nothing from admin. Terra server has had this update for months, so I highly doubt we have any chance of getting our AOH hops back.They ‘fixed’ an update that ain’t broken n weaker players could still play and build the toon but now it is impossible........much time is wasted with negative returns....doesnt make sense at all. if they want us to quit , just say so , no need let us die a slow death correct?
bongoboingWhat a load of **** the Arena was today. I can only get on for 1/2 hour in my lunch break but 4 fights, alright I lost all of them but less than 1 Gold in return!!! That didn't even cover the consumables used let alone Mount. Used to accept it when I could get 4-5 gold but now, they won't see any more of my money. THIS GAME HAS NOW BEEN KILLED OFF.i empathise.....my belt is broken but i refuse to spend real money to fix it. guess thats it for this game
They can't name the end of the game, of course we feel it, but the other issue is why the rest of the players are being treated so ugly ... no information on how to throw away an uninhabited island
so, three things for sure changed in arena, 1) payouts tanked (they say 20 percent less, we see we now get 20 percent of what we used to get). 2) valor reduced no numbers around it, but for sure it is less than we used to get. 3) glad chests as rewards. Used to get 3 or 4 during hop, now lucky to get 1.

pretty sad that we cannot even get told why this change or what the change is. But to be honest, pretty much on par for how players here are treated.
no chance that they restore payouts for hop in aoh? is this really the end?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.