Arena payouts

Trying to figure out if it just my toon or if all are affected. Did an hour hop in arena today and won 5 of 6. Total gold payout was less than 6 gold with my bag turned on from yesterday. Fights that used to be worth 7 tom10: gold paid 1.6:today. My loss to weirdo/mad axe paid 5 silver

Can anyone else confirm if payouts are normal for them. I didn’t cover the cost of supplies and buffs
TYVM
Comments
Powered,off,iPad, rebooted, restarted ap and logged in. Won another fight uncounted and received 1 gold 5 silver. I made more for wins as a level 16 on first hop with no bag
I know of at least one other person (who does have a gift bonus running) who has seen large drops in amount of gold won in an arena fight as well.

I see some low wins sometimes, but I chalk it up to bad bots. What you are describing is totally different.

Fyi, I had not yet done hop today...
Only today I had the lowest revenues from the arena. Only in 1 battle today received more than 1 gold gold.
This has never happened before
arena hop has been changed , pay outs dropped , more then 75 % lower as they used to be.

more people have experienced this
http://drako.ru/about/news_innovations/75715.html

Its not announced here. But means arena bots no longer drop higher gold and valor than an arena fight with a normal player. (20% lesser gold and valor drop). Also they fixed and bots who are critted out with full belt, no longer drop as much as a bot who used all pots. They drop based on the amount of damage what has been done.
I think this happened to us too.

But it was made for terra server as they realized its much easier to fight bots than real players. But honestly we are so few in this server. Even if we could, we cant find any to make hop with each others or and most probably some would take it personal if others join their hop or also this can lead to rigged fights... If want force players to do arena with real players, better cut half confr points gained from bot fights vs real fights.... Here in this server... bot fights is the only way to get arenas running.
Lets see the last bracket (81-90) here are 7 players only (currently 6 are active in arena) . Its 14h hop time. We dont even cover the days 24h... How we make hop so? Lets say if i join Ved's hop, i would be (and was before) accused that i rig fights for him to push his confr points - because normally why i would join him if i can make alone hop too - indeed... for half gold and valor with these changes.....
Dont get it wrong. I not regret the gold, i more regret the valor they cut with this =(

I hope the other new and positive changes also arrive here too. Not only the bad changes....

http://drako.ru/about/news_events/75511.html - lottery - why not make 1 day lottery with 1-2 possibly loot? (its even worth for some of us, because the bubbles drop handy stuffs)
http://drako.ru/about/news_events/75449.html - league of eternity - why not give us these kind of events? (we have allways the same events around, no question why ppl are bored)
http://drako.ru/about/news_innovations/75861.html - expiration dates and buy back expired items - why we cant benefit from this too? (yes its for make easy admins work... We dont get even answered for purchase problems - when i came back from loan i nearly paid double than what was needed because it took my money but not added reals to my account - never ever got answer for this....)

If you consider us equal to terra server, then give us the same goodies not only bad things. Because nova cant be compared to terra. We are 0.1% population than them. I dont think its hard to see...

Games are made to have fun. Ppl who stay loyal to this game, are only here because of the routine and because of the years of work/amount of real money they invested. We really cant expect any? Only new rules, new punnishements, new - obviously - bad changes, new bugs?
Well that is interesting to cut valor gain as well. Kind of defeats the purpose of bots.... just saying.
The amount they cut it by is excessive. Even with the bag from Monday’s arena quest.... you don’t make much over the cost of an hours fighting right now and that’s winning most of the fights. Mount, mount shot, pots, and orbs alone cost 6 to 8 gold for an hour. 6 wins in an hour is only a couple gold profit. Thanks DE for thinking that one through. Why not fix the teleport bug or the battle master quest bugs vice making changes that take away from the game
It is so frustrating to be told to check who’s in queue and ask before joining aoh hop. I do feel sorry for the top folks now, as pointed out it will be hard to find partners.
Sadly I think this will convince a few more players to quit for good. But I hope most will remember - Everyone can learn to play nice and get B.C. rep and good money from hops! Or run eyes on mobs to make more money, maybe the price is essences will finally go down to the 2g/real ratio again. Or people could try SB hop for a real bonus with no gear damage. Or try TOH (again sadly not for top bracket possible yet). We did fine before aoh hop was introduced, we can do fine after.

Sydeste, Thank you so much for the update and links, your sharing of knowledge is much appreciated!!
For those that can't get the Terra link to work, here is the copy/paste of google translate for the AOH announcement from June 6, 2019.
Of course, I do not know at all if this update was meant to stay on this server too, but at least you have an idea what is going on at this moment in time. Hopefully an official announcement will be made here.

"Brave warriors and beautiful warriors!

We began to notice that the battles at the Arena of Honor turned into a farce: the fighters are no longer interested in victory, they do not compete with each other, because battles with called-up warriors turned out to be much more profitable. It's time to change that.

Starting today, the following changes will take effect:

You could kill the Arena bot before he used all the elixirs in his belt, and get valor and gold in full for him (as if you fought with him to the last). This bug has been fixed - henceforth, valor and gold for Arena bots are awarded in accordance with the damage done to them .

Defeating the bots is much easier. They should not be the main source of income and should not cause players to desire to look for time to find the Arena empty. From now on, you will receive 20% less valor and gold from Arena bots than from a live player with the same characteristics.

Stay tuned - this is not the only change that we have prepared for you. Good luck in the new battles, and may the blessing of the Great Dragons be with you!"
For those like me who do not speak Russian this from a translator but it gets the meaning across.

Brave warriors and beautiful warriors!

We began to notice that the battles at the Arena of Honor turned into a farce: the fighters are no longer interested in victory, they do not compete with each other, because battles with called-up warriors turned out to be much more profitable. It's time to change that.
Starting today, the following changes will take effect:

You could kill the Arena bot before he took advantage of all the elixirs in his belt, and get valor and gold in full for him (as if you fought with him to the last). This bug has been fixed - henceforth, valor and gold for Arena bots are awarded in accordance with the damage done to them. players desire to look for time to catch the Arena empty. From now on, you will receive 20% less valor and gold from Arena bots than from a live player with the same characteristics.

Stay tuned - this is not the only change that we have prepared for you. Good luck in the new battles, and may the blessing of the Great Dragons be with you!
hey, so long as we are messing with arena, can we have them count for 1/8 conf points. so there is less of a desire to sit in arena for hours on end??? Like you took away ways to earn gold and forced us into arena. we dealt with that the best we could. now you take that away.

i find it surprising you mess with this after 3 people make max valor rep, and now the rest of us have to claw our way up to get there. Like really, come up with a plan, and communicate it, then stick to it. Bad enough we have to deal with arena drama, now we get way less for dealing with that bs.

So yea, this part is messed up, i fought my brackets two toughest, and had one of the weakest bots on my side. i did over 52k damage, and made less than 4 gold from that fight. Normally, that would have been more than 12.
Has anyone noticed any change to the drops for glad pieces or chests yet? I hope none were made, but would like to know what others are experiencing so far.
Storm Kat,

Win in full bots arena fight: 42k damage (almost equal damage on both bot on opposite side but they lower level than me), 58 silver, 1171 valor. Normally that would be 6-7g for this fight, and 5k valor. im not good in maths but its sure cut gold and valor income by 20%? seems to me 80% or even 95% :D
Loose with 1 real player in arena: 32k damage, 1g 32s, 1552 valor.
New that xp isnt also low compared to valor ratio. 1171 valor made me 8k xp.
Coll drops: each 3rd arena fight drop maybe 1 pc coll.... No caskets at all after 1h hop.

I stopped hop after 1h as i couldnt even make back the 1/10 of the gold what i spent on buffs, mount, pots, food, repairs. Seemed to me a waste of time and the remaining poor golds of my. I lost one with some hp left on last bot, added me 600 valor and 23 silver for 10mins fight and almost win.
I made in 1h lesser than 20k valor wich will make it years to reach next rank.

yes i can join ved's hop for better loot but i would be daily reported for feeding his confr points, im sick of this....

Admins,

This is it for me. Very well done to make the remaining players disappointed and irritated. I not pay for this. For those who are saying i was shackled by cheating i clear out i was with loan and in some days i will be again. no way i pay any for this SHIT what happen now... especially not double how normal as it credits me reals for only every 2nd purchase but take all price.... i can open hundreds of ticket. its free for you i guess, and you dont give a fuck to answer it
- ppl are allowed to heal themselves by alts what ihit would shackle without question, guards not fight for us and i guess they not even care fighting cheating but assist for that (when it got exception from rules... none knows),
- all allowed to do everything and players who keep rules get punnished, accused, robbed
- new -previously unknown- rules are posted from nowhere that i cant be even sure its by rules to login...
- server not get updates or any new feature so every day is the same, we not get offers or any -even cut- lottery, or any new version working on android 8+
it all adds up and guess what...

I T S N O T F U N ! ! !

understood? do something finally. we still pay but you expect to do this for nothing? its frustrating. what kind of joke is this???
Admins and guards -

Please fix or roll back the update. The changes are clearly bugged. Post on terra says decrease payout of 20%, but this is far more drastic.

If admins want to decrease payouts 20% so that a 10g fight now gives 8g, that seems fine. But dropping from 10g to 1-2g (or less) entirely changes the arena hop dynamic. As several people posted, you can't even make back what you spend on buffs with arena payout. Lame.
Seems like the fatal arrow to a dying server.

Almost like they are begging us all to quit.

Was a great game when it was in its prime days, when there were more fighters then farmers.

Cheers all.

Best of luck in the real world.
Amherst,
Agreed it’s totally unfair that they reduced valor gains after 3 people maxed out, however, do u really want to be in a bracket with Ved?
-Groot-, correct me if I’m wrong, but they said that it’s minus 25% from real players, and then the bots drop decrease compared to the 25 percent from players, so it is way more that 25 percent from bot arenas...
they discussed it on terra, it is not going to change...
http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5d709075-f6fd-0401-b5f6-bdca4972e881

05:41 Heaven's Voice: You received 4876.

Maybe, just maybe one of our guardians can speak up?? Let us the players know what is what?
Amherst,

I fear guardians know nothing about this. =( they even not reacted about the first posts and if we not watch terra server we wouldnt have clue wtf happen.....
They are same players like us. We were already enlighted that they heard from admins months ago. I wouldnt expect any explaination from them. As i told they know nothing... Or even lesser...
Sydeste,

You are right. That is why I questioned them gaining rewards when they do little for us. They were to help us fight to get a better game and be the voice of reason in the game. Guess not. Players who actually play are still better informed as to what is happening. Not much longer now till the game is dead. Was hoping it would change still.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.