ATTENTION...ATTENTION! Intervention Required

This morning I realized we MUST all band together as a family!

An intervention is required for.......

Dragonblade and her constant need for cookies and sweets has gotten out of control. We must help save her!!

Dear Draggy - we love you so much and we want you to know we are here for you in your time of need. But this constant demand for sweets has got to come to an end. We will be here with you during your hard times as we all stop giving you those cookies you so vehemently request. Instead of a forum ban...I thought an intervention would be the best course of action. Love you

PS: If ANYONE thinks of touching my coffee....you will lose a finger....maybe multiple!
Comments
dragonblade,

Shhhhh little draggy. It will be alright. Now snuggle in and let me tell you a good night story......

Once upon a time....there was a little tree hugging frog turned into a rainbow poofing unicorn and then switched into a mischievous little draggy. She rampaged throughout the world of Dragon Eternity stealing a poor kind nurse's coffee, gobbling up all the sweets in sight, always demanding and saying GIMME! Then a dashing knight strangely named after a common liquor came out and magically changed the Frog slash Unicorn slash Draggy into a kind sweet mouthed little girl who gave cookies instead of taking. The end

Night night hun
that better not be Jose.....I don't share....im just gonna sit in my corner...its nice and safe and I refuse to move

sit down protest
you didnt like my bedtime story?
Nurse Ratched, I’m curious who the dashing knight is
Kitty Kat, oh kat....its a fairytale story....they always use the word "dashing knight" even if they are a PITA.
im protesting infront of the coffee vault btw
dragonblade,

that my dear is the FAKE vault. If you open the door you will just see a wall behind it

you can protest there all you want hun...my coffee is safe and sound
so mean....
dragonblade, you will survive hun.

Christmas is coming....only good things to come for the nice...nothing for the naughty.
Nurse Ratched,

I am the grinch... her tuck tuck all gone!
I get coal I can make diamonds
im on silent strike!
silent stoke? Is that the name of a new band I dont know about??? I will have to youtube this.

Or are you adding coal to the fire to stoke it? If so...you wont be getting any diamonds

It has come to my attention that there is a cult following of PopTarts in my clan

To add to this group intervention...I must suggest we ban all poptarts from this moment forward to save the souls of some clan mates..in addition to cookies for draggy.

Leane - Jose - Kat and I will be in charge of all confiscated items
Fair Maiden,

Nay to your proposal, Lass.

Leane and Kat are in allegiance with the Poptarts Side long ago.

You must kneel and take the vow before the high priest, hurry, while there is there is still time...

Respectfully,
Poptarts Lord

oh my...this is an even bigger problem then i thought. I guess it is up to Tequila and myself to save you all.

i will never kneel before the evil poptart priest...never!!!
Nurse Ratched, muhahaha the poptart lord has been gathering his strength too take on u unfaithfuls, but he is a kinda and generous lord as such he will give u one more chance to repent...

ALL HAIL THE POPTARTS LORD
Neeeeva! I will never succumb to the will of the poptarts lord. This blasphemy must come to an end.....

Kellogg has wormed into your mind.....I must find others that have not yet been infected and we will band together to help you overcome the evilness of those mass produced carb and sugar loaded sweets.

think there was a Supernatural episode similar to this problem....I need Sam and Dean Winchester!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.