Tournament of honor and Invincible warrior

Can we add boots in Tournament of Honor and Invincible warrior like in Seven Bridge?
We don't have enough players but it will be fun if we can find a way to make them again.
Comments
TOH, we have plenty if people would stop talking, and queue up. Invincible, I have only in my life been in one. So, it seems getting 20 in one bracket to queue up on a Thursday is not likely. As for the reward of a statue, who cares?

Maze, can we PLEASE get more times? this has been asked before, some of us have a very hard time making maze times. It seems unfair that those in the correct time zone get a better chance at making reps. It would be nice.

Pearls, yep, people want it easy and solo. Soon Adan event you won't need anyone (maybe not a bad idea). This way, we can all be friends, walk around and gather.

Funny, not a single ruins fight today. Tomorrow, not likely any sea. If half the people on this post would queue, maybe we can get back to growing. Sydeste "encouraging strong players (from especially one clan) to camp in q and monopolize - hex/bane out others - it so none else would join." don't be so hard on you hubby, he does not know any better. but it would be nice if people would realize that avoiding battle grounds only weakens themselves. Ved has his rep. Now time for the rest of us to get busy again :)
hmm cant add nothing else, its not make me fun anymore without cap raise really..., time for others join sb (or make mixed batles for all be great too, beacuse true also what valor have more less bigs to try make wins in sbs)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.