Tournament of honor and Invincible warrior

Can we add boots in Tournament of Honor and Invincible warrior like in Seven Bridge?
We don't have enough players but it will be fun if we can find a way to make them again.
Comments
i agree they dont go much but i dont know if bots would be the best way but maybe special rewards for 1st 2nd 3rd place maybe to give people a little more insentive to join
i feel with bots it would just be 1 or 2 people joining anyway
Even if just 1 or 2 people join it will be a good way for them to make valor and rep
true but invincible warrior you get the statue to. for that i would atleast have some sort of rewards to get people into it
with bots it would be people trading statue time lol
This would be a great plus us and something new to do
please accept this good suggestion, admin so that the game wont become boring
slowly this game is turning into single player but hey its better than nothing :))
i suggested this already in the thread when they added 7b bots... but got ignored so far
pearls, I didn't read it but maybe now we will get an answer
pearlsslowly this game is turning into single player [...]

i agree, no need more bots really.... isnt this game a PvP? bots are not players. what will be next? bc reps from bots?
arena and 7b enough.

Lady Raya.,
please be aware what you are asking for, as YOU wont ever see benefits from this. TOH, IW and even SB bots would only encouraging strong players (from especially one clan) to camp in q and monopolise - hex/bane out others - it so none else would join. its again please 5-6 players. hope admins see this too and wont make it.
Lady Raya.We don't have enough players [...]
sorry but you are not right, we have (and ever had...) enough players to run both bg, TOH and IW too. its other thing that we dont do :( the fact that they not fire is our fault.

Admin(s),
it all can be organised really if at least 50+ players are in same bracket.
- TOH is easy with 8 players, even a clan alone can organise among its members, sometimes it goes really. and how ihit told once, TOH is the best way to farm gold in hop. why it not go so often is a mistery, hearing meanwhile ppl crying that they are bored....
- IW even with big populated server (years ago) only 1-2 times went per year... or less.
- SB - well thats another story ... and need mixed q.
the server population is 95% above lvl 61 (im not counting alts). all bg listed can be organised and run. we have the number of players for it , ofc its easier to beg for bots...

im not holding back server from progress. lvl 90, mixed sb can make progress. (more) bgs with bots is a big step back, and with this way, even 1 player alone can play this game. where is the fun then? we all can work together, organise and resurrect these dead bgs....
I am not surprise by this thread and the comments. Instead of working a bit to organize and hopefully get more people involve, this server wants to add bots so the mega strong can be in queu all day long cause it will run with bots and force the middle man to quit the game because 8000 damage dealt to 800 damage dealt is no fun on a one to one battleground fight. I rather take a long hard look in the mirror instead of the easy out of begging/excuses.
Sydeste, ThisNsiht, I don't think it's a bad idea. Even if big players will fill tho and invincible worrior, small players will have a chance to make valor and drops, it will be like arena, or 7b, sb, ruins ... Nothing will change, bigs will get more, small levels less.
I've tried to get 8 players for tho many times but I was never able to do it.
Let's try to gater enough now under this post if you don't believe me. Let's see if it works.
Who wants to do a tho?
TOH (top bracket, sorry alt posting) fired today, hopefully someone can post the link, I am on mobile :)
Yep as kat said fallen decided to do toh today and with the help of isnoogood it fired.... all it takes is awesome ppl and a few hours of preparation^^
many agree, as normal ppl wouldnt ask for bots in a PVP game. it wouldnt be different than farm ville really. if you want this, go play it. if you need valor go arena and 7b what will fire forever with bots.
and its a bad idea, if instead of 50 players, only 3 will play on this server. i guess admins not want this...

Thunder Kat,
very well done and thats what i was talking about. organisation needed, not bots.
I'm happy tho fired but I was alredy asleep since I live in a different time zone XD
Sydeste I don't understand why you are angry. I don't think thisandsith is your alt
English is not my main language, here there are players from all over the world. When I write something that sounds strange it's not intentionally. I don't even notice the "-", I was in the middle of a fight it should have been a "," but I pressed something else.
Sydeste, I wasn't even online for it, but the clannies know they should join at all times! Won't ever make that timing except maybe on Sundays.... so hopefully I'll see some soon!
Lady Raya., I don't read anger from either of you in this post Text is hard to display emotions so I try to read everyone as if the person is smiling. (well almost everyone, but we don't need to get into that here )

What I would suggest is a few more times a day have TOH. Every 4 hours would help a few of us get in. Current times are very restricting.
People are usually willing to join even without hop for the collection pieces, bc rep, and possible kills for maze or MV day quests, so I don't think more of them would do any harm. Perhaps 6 players + 2 bots could make it go and still be a fun PVP adventure?

IW, I would not change, it's a "bonus" event that should only happen when lots of people sign up and they should be people, not bots. And it's currently guaranteed income for DE when people need to buy off for Neph quests
I support for the TOH, if not enough. we have the population for the TOH to go but most of us have jobs and families with different time zones, so it is hard to get run unless a lot of effort put into arranging it.

I do not support the Invincible Warrior mainly because it does involve the statue. The ones there were once greatest on the server so I think it is fitting even though they are no longer active.
Why not decrease the number required for invincable warrior?
Thumbs up to Kat's idea on augmenting the number of TOH's a day, really nice BG with sweet rewards and a lot of fun :) Right now, in my case, TOH hits up when school starts or during lunch, having an in-between and one later would definitely get more people in.
Tournaments don't fire even in Terra.
I thought, the main problem is - that they don't give nothing unique...

Arena = gold, valor, grey gladiator collections
Ruins and 7B = Shadan rep
Sea battles - Heroism.

Earlier, the main thing in the TOH was valor, which practically didn't decrease in case of loss...

But now we have four days in a week with valor bonus... It's too easy to farm without TOH

ArchK1ng, About increasing the number of start times... If TOH starts at 14-00 and we have 10 people, who don't mind and can join the battle... add start attempt at 10-00 and they will start to think, if they really want to join at 14-00 or maybe 10-00)) If tournament doesn't start now, it also will not (I guess) start after adding another time.

Also works another factor. I want to join TOH, someone else too... We all know, that it probably will not fire and don't join the queue. Here bots really could help)) In the Invincible Warrior may be a condition: If there was at least one bot in the semi-final, don't make a statue.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.