The Council: final steps

We've read the topic, counted your votes and took you opinions into account. Right now our investigators from Terra are checking the candidates to make sure they didn't break any rules of the game. In light of the recent case of hacking I feel that we need active moderators now more than ever.

For now I feel that I should elaborate on the actual structure of the Council and its responsibilities. Basically, it'll be a modified Guardians order.
- All Council members and their assistants are expected to follow the rules for Guardians listed here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/orders/.
- All internal matters (shifts, reports, preferred apps for communication, division of responsibilities etc) will be handled by Council members. They will also have access to separate forum branch for work discussions.
- All Council members will receive moderator privileges and will be able to check complaints about improper chat messages and silence offenders.
- The functions of Investigators (checking player logs, sending a player into prison etc) won't be availiable to the Council right off the bat. We'll check this new system first to make sure that it actually works.
- Each Council member will be able to recruit 3-5 assistants. Each assistant will be granted the same powers as his/her superior.

Now, about possible abuse of power: there're three things that will help us keep this new organization in check.
1. Our investigators from Terra will sometimes check Council members and their assistants to assure that they're not using their priveleges for their own gain.
2. There'll be a topic with complains, as there was one about Guardians. We'll check these complaints regularly.
3. Each Council member will be personally responsible for assistants he brought to the team. If an assitant abuses his powers - it will reflect negatively on the Council member that invited him.

So, here's the most important question for the top candidates: Glean, Autum winter, Rhatmes, Leane and Palasa.
Please, read this topic and tell me: do you want to be a part of this organization? I still didn't ask you personally, and something might've changed since your comments on the previous Counsil topic.

///Upd: here's the link to the Council branch.
Comments
OPTIMUS PRlME,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.