Current status & plans for the future

I was away for a couple of weeks, and unfortunately there's no one else to replace me here and keep things going. I apologize for keeping you in suspense, now we're back on track. I'll give answers to most important questions here.

- Opening the lvl 90 cap and rebirth: we understood that you're eager to start digging into lvl 90 content. Still, there's still an issue with the low server population, which prevents us from opening the cap. That's why we're going to launch a referral program and a special offer for returning players - in other words, we'll try to gather more active players first, and after that we'll make the decision about the cap. These two programs will launch quite soon.

About the Counсil: there's a lot of stuff to say, so here's a different topic for that: link.

About mixed queues: that's a good idea and we plan to implement a mixed queue system for Sea Battles in the near future. The situation with mixed queue in Ruins is not so simple, because there're some additional technical tasks to tackle before this battleground can be actually used with mixed queues.

About small number of islands available: we'll check this issue and make the task of finding a non-subgermed island more simple, if that's the case. (FYI, by the time of writing this post there're six unclaimed islands out there).

Other plans: we've recenlty released a new clan instance, which gives nice loot and offers another way to get Sidian. We'll soon make an official announcement and open that instance here.

Comments
Dreidan, please review the following suggestion. http://dragoneternity.com/forum/suggestions/13142.html
i am very sure we hear this years ago "in other words, we'll try to gather more active players first, and after that " referral and bringing back old players won't do it. you need to get the game fresh again. your last post in face book was from 2017, last new news in the game is from 2017, the last posted update... can anyone guess??? yep 2017 oh yea, last event, ok, so can anyone see a pattern yet?

Dude, you want money from a game, then maybe take us off life support, and get us a transplant. I don't give a shit if you took two weeks off, but honestly, "I was away for a couple of weeks, and unfortunately there's no one else to replace me here and keep things going." SCREAM no one is here... no one gives a shit, but thank you for your continued money suckers.

Want us to care, how about you care first. WE have been here for years. Maybe show us some respect. Not all of us are begging for you to pay attention. Some of us are actually have higher expectations.
Storm Kat, really, so you are ready for black curses (cuz those are 71 also), plus the bigger hunter idles, etc., etc.. Maybe let him focus on actually doing this in a normal process. Code for the backend cannot be released it pieces would be my guess. Trying to do one level, would take a ton of work to pull apart the game.

but i would like for them to release an actual scheduled plan. Mix sea - when? island fixes - what is that word, and when? start putting time lines on things, so that will show you are actually moving forward. without date, it is just lip service.

BTW, what is the plan to prevent cheating? we have seen it many times in arena and other areas, where people just die out, or don't try. if we do mixed sea, what is to prevent that from happening? Any ideas what you are going to do about all the alts in the game? they are all over the place now, and it is nuts to even think about the level of cheating with all those.
Dreidan, I would hope it won't take long to remix the sea battles. It did not work this weekend. We tested. Thank You.
Results of : http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5b9d72d0-a71e-0405-bff8-b48f2f4fc70d
Was : 42675.22:32 Heaven's Voice: You received: Golden Piastre (87 pcs) Essence of Battle (1 pcs), Essence of Heroism (1 pcs).
Mixed would have been far more fun, even with the large amount of under 50s.
Storm Kat,

Not sure I see a "test" here. What I see is 9th got their game together, and Sadar side did not. Not sure what mixed here would accomplish. The idea do mix (in my opinion) is to help prevent one side from blocking the ability of the other side to grow. Most of the Ruins and Sea days go by with only one or two actually going. Because your "test" actually is a sea battle (albeit you lost), I do not believe that is the intent of mix. Let us remember, you were the one when in vaalor side, that encouraged all the smalls to go "Follow me, i will lead you!!" was your sea call. Once you got to Sadar, that sea cry was silenced. something comes to mind about not having your cake and eating it to...

Dreidan this does point out the alt issue. Maybe it would be good to institute some type of safe guards to prevent alts (on both sides) for ruining the game.
AmherstStorm Kat,

Not sure I see a "test" here. What I see is 9th got their game together, and Sadar side did not. Not sure what mixed here would accomplish. The idea do mix (in my opinion) is to help prevent one side from blocking the ability of the other side to grow. Most of the Ruins and Sea days go by with only one or two actually going. Because your "test" actually is a sea battle (albeit you lost), I do not believe that is the intent of mix. Let us remember, you were the one when in vaalor side, that encouraged all the smalls to go "Follow me, i will lead you!!" was your sea call. Once you got to Sadar, that sea cry was silenced. something comes to mind about not having your cake and eating it to...

Dreidan this does point out the alt issue. Maybe it would be good to institute some type of safe guards to prevent alts (on both sides) for ruining the game.

Amherst, In no way, shape, or form was my post a complaint about who was in SB. Stop reading between the lines or assuming sarcasm. "Mixed would have been far more fun, even with the large amount of under 50s" is exactly how I feel about littles in SB. I want them there, but having fun.

I appreciated that SB went, I got fair compensation for a lost fight, ALL of us would have had more fun with mixed, even with the littles in and not obeying. It happened equally to both sides. How it was a test, very simple. Change was to have both sides have vaalor and sadar. link proves that did not happen. I encouraged all to join again.
I thought the mixed was to make sure sb would go even if it was 10/3 ? Just in case one side is low attendance. Of this I’m not sure, but if mixing it up makes sb go more often , then I’m all for it. I mean at this point, might as well make some sbs go.
Maybe fixed sb help stop damn idiots put they alts in sb fights!?and bring me in sb also.....Really alts here its BIG PROBLEM.
We need all, what u write to think make + lotery, but not from some years, maybe now (can explain when its can be???)
Leane, It used to take something like 16 sadars + 2 vaalors (as long as 18 people were in), then a mixed would go. I was sincerely hoping that this change would mean any 10 players in would go mixed, but we didn't see any of those either. We had 3 SB yesterday, 2 won by vaalor, 1 by sadar, and in all 3 cases everyone talked to me respectfully and I had a good time. I'm going to assume the change wasn't made yet and keep trying!! Hopefully we'll get a due date on when to expect the change to work soon enough. Next goal for me, 81k corsair, wanna help us win a few next weekend?
vedmak1984, Wish you had made it! Ninth kept those queues going and I thank your clan for having fun!!!!! It was a good day. Hope to see you in next weekend
Storm Kat, not all sadar like when i in^^, and put with me they alts...
Bots for 7 b would be good too. Alot of smaller players having real problems getting 7b reps, with bots in there they would be able to work on there reps better, then just to wait on ruins to run.

On SB I find raising lv to lv 40 would help with less alts in SB. The idea with mixed SB s great!!

If mase was open whole time to hit mobs with only the eilites on those 3 times, this would also give us big ones more to do.
You could still use keys limiting the time we spend in there.

PS, I have posted your thread translated in german forum also.

http://de.dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/1471.html
I think good idea on offering things to come back, but the offers should not be perament things like

dragon stellars, marks, parcels or things in this art.

Best would be maybe armor or mount that would expire after 4 to 8 weeks or kandells things that have expire dates on them.

So the players that have been on daily instead wont be over powered by the ones back with better marks, parcels

or dragon ablities, it would be just unfair in the long run.
As it looks to me, mr. Dreidan has left again for "a couple of weeks".
Thanks again for 5 minutes of your efforts.
So far we can see some talks, but, nothing really much done.
Great ideas Autum Winter.. and this is why i think you should be one of the guardians for the server. You are well in touch with the problems and people here, and help so many at the drop of a hat.
I think you are right with the limited time buffs/parcels/mounts, and yes i would be annoyed too if people came back after we have all been stayed and helped the game, and were very overpowered with little work for it. We all want the many who have left back for sure, but i also do feel we should be rewarded for staying too.
Mix BG'S up a bit, bring back lottery, get these guardians up and with us so we can communicate with higher powers.
We all very much love this game and want to see it thrive :)
queen_bee89,
pearls, (sigh) too true.

Dreidan, it would go a long way to make people feel less bitter if you would at least log on and let us know you still are working on it every couple days.
Current status: Offline
Last login: 11:35 August 10, 2018
Looks horrible for any players checking in on guards to see if they are active and should return. I'd truly rather not have to beg on Terra weekly to get anything done. I promise you can get a lot of patience out of the players that are left. We've waited years, just give us a realistic time frame for the council and other changes and we'll be much happier.
Hopefully we head back on at least the mixed sbs. I really don’t mind even if it’s full on sadar versus sadar. I would really just like for it to go more than twice a day so I can at least attempt the daily quest. I understand a lot of the people that were active blues in sb no longer need the heroism so they have ducked out. Which, I mean, I understand there’s not a huge benefit and the battle essences can be received just from regular naval battles.
Storm Kat, I was in Wraith mode. It's habit I developed on Terra, I didn't think that people are actually checking when I logged in last time. I'm actually popping at least once in two days now. I don't want to make a wrong impression, so I won't be using wraith here anymore.

autum winter, as always, thank you for translating the post for German players. That's a huge help.
Also, bots for SB are a great idea, we'll do it.
Could you bring back 7B collection drops from ghosts? Currently there are close to none 7B pcs on AH. I know you guys changed it deliberately so that they don't drop from ghosts anymore, but it just isn't working now that ROAC barely goes.
Mr Baggins, 7b worked with bots!!!! I haven't seen a drop yet, but I will keep trying every chance I get. I agree it would be nice if ghosts dropped pieces again.

Dreidan, Thanks for changing the log in time, that is very nice to see. And great choice for the council to have all 5 nominees. Well done! And thank you for the bots in 7B, I suspect they will NOT be in Sea Battle anytime soon though?
A few others suggestions:
- Make botkills count towards quests for arrows and daily quests. Bots like weirdo are far tougher than most players and not a lot of people join arenas nowadays so some quests can practically not be completed.
- Bring back DoT it was a fun event and brought important jewelry to this server, not many blue jewelry around at the moment which makes it hard for people to upgrade jewelry.
- When swapping 150 insignias for a key to a chest, you used to get 50 hero of empire reputation. Bring this back please, it was a good source of hero of empire reputation and with DoT gone we could really use another source of reputation points.
- When achieving 81K protector, you lose the regular daily protector quests. Could you make it so that we can do these still? AH is not flooded with collection pieces at the moment and the cost of the pieces has risen by 300% in 1-2 years. I for one would love to do elites for quests.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.