Important suggestion for Gladiator reputation i hope you read that mr dreidan !

I have a suggestion which i believe its important for majority of the players here regarding GLADIATOR reputation !

We all know its way impossible to get 81k gladiator reputation without investing reals ! And the problem is the collection is impossible to get by crafting ( black smith ) as well as very rare and hard where you can get them from fights of Spear Striker Collection. Even making Helm of Spear Striker is very hard and will cost reals more if you will even buy it .

How about making Bracelet of Flesh Cleaver , Bracer of Flesh Cleaver and Cuirass of Flesh Cleaver available to make through black smith ? I believe many people will be happy about this thing to be done which will make it easier to progress to 81k or even 170k !

This will be a decent move if it can be done . Many people will be grateful !
Thanks for reading the suggestion i hope you agree with me
Comments
that only works sea battles when you have maze skellies that no-one else has chance to get
lngslng4u,

I’m not sure if you’re referring to gladiator rep, but I think they might have another raffle at Christmas time, so the chance to get those skellies may come again.

If I remember correctly it was either the 1st place or 2nd place, whoever spent the most reals get those as they were not raffle prizes but based on reals.
It will be unfair to players who already reached 81k with the current settings. Im sorry my vote will be NO.
zionamir.,

Dam what the hell are you saying ? Arent they trying to reach 170 k then ?! With the fucking current setting you like , they will need years to reach to that !
Bio-Hazard,

I think he is just meaning that if they do change it, it would be unfair to people who have I guess spent more to hit the rep? Or invested more like buying glad chests etc.

I would still like for them to change it but, if they deny, I understand why.
zionamir.,

I get your point, but with that logic it's unfair that they changed the way blue weapons/armor were made, and everyone who invested reals in the old system should be complaining that these young whippersnappers have it easy. I think that was a very positive change in the game overall because it made things a little more competitive all around (in my opinion) and yet the big spenders still get the best gear (which is the way it should be, that's your reward for dropping in the money). It's still going to be a huge grind if they change it, just making it available to all players instead of those who are able/willing to spend hundreds here. Regardless, it will be a long while before I hit 81k no matter what happens
Joe Lando

Thank you for giving a good example seem youre correct. They change something in game that more people get possitive results like the gear and weapon upgrades. Thanks for explaining this to me so my vote is now changed to Yes. But then again i will understand if they dont want to change this.
zionamir.,

Thank you my friend! I do see your point as well, and I would understand if things stayed the same. Cheers!
zionamir., Joe Lando,

Yes thank you for the good example joe lando ! It is perfect really
Joe Lando,

Props! That is a really good point :) hehe great minds think alike , I attribute it to the purple flame effect.
Leane,

Lol
Bio-Hazard,

Haha jkjk :) we all have our brilliant moments from time to time. Mine just happen to be few and far in between, I’ll admit it ! Whispers* I have too many blonde moments ~ look for sunglasses for 30 minutes only to realize they’re on my head 😂
Leanelngslng4u,

I’m not sure if you’re referring to gladiator rep, but I think they might have another raffle at Christmas time, so the chance to get those skellies may come again.

If I remember correctly it was either the 1st place or 2nd place, whoever spent the most reals get those as they were not raffle prizes but based on reals.

Yes u right, last time i byed 900+ cascets, 350+ with gold, 550+ with reals., but damn lotery make me win only in 2nd day---after this i not see reason cash much, when others spent litle and get black mounts, images, pirate gear, etc...But we need any to spent moneys, hope admins let us to do it.
vedmak1984,

But you still got a nice skellies lol well do you agree to my suggestion ?
Bio-Hazard, yes bro only with reals u can up glad rep after 37k, i think same- that very bad for players, but good for them....but i did it before for 81k, now i rest and see maybe something change:)...also have else 3k Shield Raiser Collection lol
vedmak1984,

Dear god lol 3k I have like 10 collections

But in all fairness I only hop when I run out of gold to heal so I don’t have to charge anything when I heal. It’s what the small people can do compared to the tough guys lol you :)
vedmak1984,

I have 4000 lol but cant make them all they will take years . While i have 50 of first 2 parts of flesh cleaver collection but the other pieces are expensive to buy
I disagree with lingling.... that's my whole stance on this
laker, someone's cranky... might be the sugar crash after the high of a pop-tart fueled war?
Storm Kat, lol that or the unprovoked attack! 3days back and he's already being a ass hole
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.