WE NEED MORE ISLANDS UP AT ONE TIME !!!!!!

2 to 3 islands up at one time is not a way to get game being more active. When ones cant upgrade, ones dont pay in and lose interest in playing.

So if you want game to be active and have more players paying in and upgrading, then we need at least 10 islands up at one

time so there is enough sydian out there for all clans not just 1 or 2 clans. Sea used to be fun with this new way and such

less islands out there less people at sea making for us big ones which used to spend most of our time out at sea game boring.
Comments
JayheroLimiting the number of islands for each clan makes sense. when there is amore level-playing field, other clans get stronger and wars will be more fun. now, clan wars majnly between those few clans.......elitists, 7th, 9th, fallen, drachen, IE. dont you all get sick of fighting one another every week hahaha

if do nothing, nothing will improve

hahahahahahhahhaaahahaha who dont love fight man? we dont care we want fight
well more islands will help me to work faster on pro rept thanks u.u
It’s not the aim to let the clans collect Sydian in peace ;)))) so System thinks: 3 isles at the same time are enough....shall they fight for them lol

Lol that’s what I think ....

But I‘d prefer MORE ISLANDS PLEEEEAAASE :)))
-Z I A-,

Zia you always have the right attitude.
Cheers.
-Jhonny-,

Agreed! I like the protector rep since I cannot do on land quests for protector rep anymore!
goddessLinda-Z I A-,

Zia you always have the right attitude.
Cheers.

Hm ;) it’s a pitty... we have not enough strong online at the same time to defend or attack lighthouse... so we see no sun in collecting enough sidian...
ok now i not saw 2 days islands ups, maybe wars back, but islands not show anymore---its more good for us)))))??
I am not sure as well. Maybe it’s a coincidence? Clan members have been sailing around and cannot find a single island.
ok sailed over 6 hours today and only found 3 islands up

with such less island no naval battles , for us big ones sea used to be fun to spend our main time

out there. It gave us something to do.
Would love to see more up to! Sailed for a bit and also only saw 3 as well :(
Removed by user
Removed by user
Or actually, it is possible 6 are up and taken, but there are really only identifiers of flosar or Corsair so there’s not a sure fire way to tell if you’re sailing whether you have hit the same island twice or 2 islands that’s just looks the same. I have not been able to find one for a good week. Plus not enough online to attack so I we just chalk it up to good ol luck when we get one.
Leane, There are was to figure out which islands are duplicates. In Fallen case, we have parked a ship at each one we can find (therefore we know we were already there) and can confirm that there many times only 1-2 islands up. (there are other ways too but I'll share those in game... they are secrets )
bump.
since 1d only 1 island is unsubmerged.
yes... this server is not very active but truelly this inactive that 1 isle is enough? its not normal. really
daily its harder to login... nothing changes and even on sea we have no fun anymore
Yes 1 island now
Or u can take away beacons... Islands was way more fun when u had to fight for the mine all day...
laker,
very true.
since beacons are back, so less islands are up. such a bad joke.
or this is a way - with many other bugs - to make us close game?
so what i saw from this week: 1 island/2 days. hope weeked will be different.
Changes have been made to help. I won't give away the secrets that I've found so far, but I highly recommend people go back out sailing and have fun with experiments
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.