WE NEED MORE ISLANDS UP AT ONE TIME !!!!!!

2 to 3 islands up at one time is not a way to get game being more active. When ones cant upgrade, ones dont pay in and lose interest in playing.

So if you want game to be active and have more players paying in and upgrading, then we need at least 10 islands up at one

time so there is enough sydian out there for all clans not just 1 or 2 clans. Sea used to be fun with this new way and such

less islands out there less people at sea making for us big ones which used to spend most of our time out at sea game boring.
Comments
My clan and i have sailed for hours to find new islands and ended up with nothing it is really boring and frustrating please add more islands a lot of people need sydians and having so little islands to mine sydians doesn't help.
Hey I’m all for having some more :) why not since they’re taking suggestions
+1
I think there are pleanty of islands.
a_prince, Storm Kat,
More the merrier as they say!
There are 39 clans on server all needing sooner or later upgrades with sydian. So if looked form this point of few 2 or 3 islands

are not enough for needs of all upgrades coming. no upgrades, no paying in game for alot of people, game less active.
autum winterThere are 39 clans on server all needing sooner or later upgrades with sydian. So if looked for this point of few 2 or 3 islands

are not enough for needs of all upgrades coming. no upgrades, no paying in game for alot of people, game less active.
smaller clans stand no chance, so whats the point of them building the dockyard? hope admin will agree what u propose n do something.
goddessLinda, With more islands, more people would be hauling, leading to more ship battles. How can you say no to that?
autum winter,
My vote is yes ! If they happen to be listening :D
Well... This is a good point.
yeah. more islands please.
P H A N T O M,

Haha I agree! I did not think of this either! I like the essences to upgrade spells since Sea Battle never really goes :(
+, especially when wars back.
Yes, we do need more islands so all the clans can get stronger, what's the point to play a game where you have no competition at all. Where is the fun in that?

"Selfishness is the root of all kind of evil"
There are a lot more clans with access to the islands these days. Increasing the number up will still leave some competition for them. But it will give more clans an opportunity to use their beacons.
Well as a clan beeing active on wars you need to get more than enough beacons so you actually have a motivation to attack islands and not just wait for the others to run out.

IMO if you want to change anything than reduce the number of islands a clan can hold to 1 but i really think there are more than enough islands in total
Clara Korn,

So 2 island up at one time is enough for 39 clans and all the needs of sydian on server. How many years are ones to wait for upgrades 10 years.

This is not the way to get server more active.
Clara Korn, 1-2 islands up means everyone is fighting for the same ones all day long, wasting many beacons and not gathering much sydian while at it. At most I have found possibly 6 different islands in a day. Either the islands should last a little longer per (Say 60 hours instead of 48), or they could come back sooner, or they could add 2-3 more to the mix. Any way they do it would help the server and encourage more to play out there.
Limiting the number of islands for each clan makes sense. when there is amore level-playing field, other clans get stronger and wars will be more fun. now, clan wars majnly between those few clans.......elitists, 7th, 9th, fallen, drachen, IE. dont you all get sick of fighting one another every week hahaha

if do nothing, nothing will improve
Jayhero, we all love fighting each other so much, there are bonus "drama wars" every now and then too.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.