Its only something important that need to be taken into consideration !! Please

Nowadays ,, we dont seems to have clan wars which is the way for the clanned people to earn heroism to keep heroism rank matching your level to stay tough as possible.

So this way , the low levels and the big levels will go and fill the sea battle queue !!
Ok we bored and we see it is unfair to keep following the small levels and hex and bc and bane them out of the sea battle queue !! Because its impossible a level 30s will kill a level 70 that have access to the nephiliam and buffs such as antimagic and special spells like maze spells also the gear difference and reputation !! Even elixer of supermacy will not help them to do a good job against level 70!. So my question is why do you mix them in queue with level 70s ? Why dont you kee a special bracket for them than the bigs ?!

At least if you dont want to do that or if you think it lead to a bad conseuquences ,, then why dont you bring the wars back so the small levels can do WARs and avoid joining sea battle and ruin the chance for the team to win ?

http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5a71f610-8309-0405-1d24-f6d148f2bd10#
This is example for it and you can have a look . Although revenge and infinity has a good gear but they couldnt fight replcant piiip that has 37k orange antimagic
Comments
Very confused now. Original post was we want levels for sea because smaller players are not as strong as bigger ones. Now you want smaller (storm want vaalor to join small ones) and protect them from bigger players that want to win. Anyone see cake and eat it to? What i see from yesterdays links are a lot of big sadar angainst much smaller vaalor. The one that vaalor won was a gift really. One other one was close. Phantom wants pearls to get fighters.... anyone recall when phantom came to vaalor (AS) and then bitched in the two sea battles, then went back to elitist? I for one want to ride on no ones coat tails. I enjoy tough fights. Better feeling when you win a close one. If you lose, look at why. What we see is lots of smaller players not doing damage. Look at the original post link. Vaalor had a mid oevel player doing less than the smallest sadar. It makes people not want to play when you know others are just cheating to get their daily quest done. Anyone remember the last time a sea battle happend not on a wed or saturday?
Bio-HazardNowadays ,, we dont seems to have clan wars which is the way for the clanned people to earn heroism to keep heroism rank matching your level to stay tough as possible.

So this way , the low levels and the big levels will go and fill the sea battle queue !!
Ok we bored and we see it is unfair to keep following the small levels and hex and bc and bane them out of the sea battle queue !! Because its impossible a level 30s will kill a level 70 that have access to the nephiliam and buffs such as antimagic and special spells like maze spells also the gear difference and reputation !! Even elixer of supermacy will not help them to do a good job against level 70!. So my question is why do you mix them in queue with level 70s ? Why dont you kee a special bracket for them than the bigs ?!

At least if you dont want to do that or if you think it lead to a bad conseuquences ,, then why dont you bring the wars back so the small levels can do WARs and avoid joining sea battle and ruin the chance for the team to win ?

http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5a71f610-8309-0405-1d24-f6d148f2bd10 #
This is example for it and you can have a look . Although revenge and infinity has a good gear but they couldnt fight replcant piiip that has 37k orange antimagic
i was just attacked by DassDass level 70 for no reason when I was doing my ancient lord quest. now being slapped with. heavy faltering step curse for 11 hours!!! if level 70 bullies don't want me to join SB, they can simply pm me, what for so auch thing? now i cannot even do AOH. very itritating part of this game
Storm KatBio-Hazard, There are ways to protect yourself on those too. Ignore is a lovely feature in the game, then protections, and then bullies can't do anything to stop you from playing. Littles just need to be taught (and constantly reminded!) how to stay safe. I had to do it, and feel I am very good proof it can be done i used Eldior's Blessing also no use as DassDass a level 70 attacked me and bc me. all he has to do is pm me not to join if winning the SB is so impt! i will understand. now i cannot do aoh for 11 hrs omg
Amherst,

Its something in the both factions . And when i stated this link its only an example for my point of talk but for sure i mean the both factions. We all were smalls in the past and i know how i used to fight the level 70s when i was small.

By the way i still remeber when i was in IE level 25 and you were level 62 you used to kick my ass very hard and that team i thought im never anti-class to you although i used to have elixer of supermacy and that used to be in wars . But i found out when i leveled up that smalls really suffer to face strong level 70s
Rodney2012"i was just attacked by DassDass level 70 for no reason"

The reason he attacked you is that i kicked him.
yes sadar have many more than valors, but please no need use alts in valor side for make batles so....this destroyed game also, i really wont join last time sb for this sence...
vedmak1984,

Bro i see much valours that dont want to join the sea battle . But i also agree with you because most of the strong valours right now are away of the game or in vacation !
Sometimes they are not alts but weak players join sea battle ! And sometimes strong players but they are only low in level and cant fight the level 70s
Bio-Hazard, Yes we can talk much about it and really need something change, but what we can do.....bc, hex them, so they not lose our own time, sadar heal them for join sb anyway, how its was last time.....its unreal----better stay away my think, and game really will die soon....how u think???
Any battle is better than none, DW, Ved and other strong can't be in every battle, if start 3-4 battle in one time
do not be afraid, go in q!!!
and use Eldior's Blessing
vedmak1984,

Bro read my post again and see what i mean ! We cant keep hexing the smalls or bc them and bane them out of the game because they also would need heroism ! Im suggesting to the Game should bring wars back so the smalls at least avoid joining sea battle or they should make the sea battles of smalls separate than those who are level 70 !

We all were smalls and we all suffered the same things but that time we had wars active ! But those poor smalls doesn't have wars so they become strong just like you or me or the other strong fighters !

I think you have tried to fight me with a small and with your own big right bro ? Im sure you found it different lol you couldn't kill me with small but you easily could kill me with your level 70 ! And that is my post point bro !
Bio-Hazardvedmak1984,

Bro read my post again and see what i mean ! We cant keep hexing the smalls or bc them and bane them out of the game because they also would need heroism ! Im suggesting to the Game should bring wars back so the smalls at least avoid joining sea battle or they should make the sea battles of smalls separate than those who are level 70 !

We all were smalls and we all suffered the same things but that time we had wars active ! But those poor smalls doesn't have wars so they become strong just like you or me or the other strong fighters !

I think you have tried to fight me with a small and with your own big right bro ? Im sure you found it different lol you couldn't kill me with small but you easily could kill me with your level 70 ! And that is my post point bro !
Well-said, Bro Bio-Hazard! You have a heart for the small ones. This game would be so much more fun if the seniors are more magnanimous and gracious like you, bro!
P H A N T O Mpearls,

Lol i agree that both factions share the same thing lol but man you are the only clan have a great fighters . Sadars have much than valour . Do something man try to get real fighters !

Let's not open this. We all know half of sadars used to be vaalor. They switched so they could get easy wins. You changed to vaalor. why didn't you stay ?
So , my suggestion is: get 9 sadar and fight other 9 sadars. and leave vaalor alone.
it's a sadar game so get on to it.
Bio-Hazardvedmak1984,

I wont say names but I clearly remember sadar offering payment to me to go to SB when I was small to make them win. And I remember getting bonecrushed by vaalor after each SB I went. I did not take money from sadar though. But I quitted SB until I was stronger.
pearls, 9 sadar vs 9 sadar no longer works. Hasn't for years. I'm sure I could find the post asking Admin to fix that. Great suggestion, if it still worked.

Oh and look, an update..... of emojis..... That has to be a kick while we're down. We don't get wars, or mixed faction SB/ROAC, but we get new emojis! Congrats all.
Storm Katpearls, 9 sadar vs 9 sadar no longer works. Hasn't for years. I'm sure I could find the post asking Admin to fix that. Great suggestion, if it still worked.

Oh and look, an update..... of emojis..... That has to be a kick while we're down. We don't get wars, or mixed faction SB/ROAC, but we get new emojis! Congrats all.

We only get some drops from whats happening on Terra. Common stuff just gets pushed to us as well. What is not applicable... doesn't...: level 90, outpost, rebirth, league of eternity, clash of empires, rage of elements, bigger torlings, new food recipes, and so on...
Amherst, pearls,

Let me clarify something . When i came to valour it was something planned actually i wanted to do my expieriments ! Even all elitist know that i will come back to them .
Those days sea battle from valour side or roac used to be tottaly dead and im hearing that because phantom always hogging the queue and we wont join if he is ! Well when i came to valour i wanted to give them a push to encourage them joining ! But .... sadly i found out that there are many strong valours and we have killed the sadar queue badly where they really used to depend on ME and DW after RF have left for a few. So i returned back to sadar and found out valours have no courage to face but actually only a few of them do !

Well .. to be a strong fighter , you need to work 4 things ! Good gears , good buffs , good reputation and link them together with strategies and tactics ! I only see this in one player in valour actually ..... Vedmak only !
The great way can bee, if admins make diffraction battles, and lvl legues like 52-70, and less 52 for smallest, but looks not any1 care about our server
pearlsStorm Katpearls, 9 sadar vs 9 sadar no longer works. Hasn't for years. I'm sure I could find the post asking Admin to fix that. Great suggestion, if it still worked.

We only get some drops from whats happening on Terra. Common stuff just gets pushed to us as well. What is not applicable... doesn't...: level 90, outpost, rebirth, league of eternity, clash of empires, rage of elements, bigger torlings, new food recipes, and so on...
i do miss DOT and the wars but seems feedback by fellow players not acted upon by admin.
pearls,
Pearls my old buddy the servers will never merge. If you know anything about software development (which I do) then you would know it would take hundreds of thousands of dollars to merge the codebases. Given the number of players on both servers that is never ever going to happen. I asked Ihit that months ago and he has not been seen since (I am not saying those 2 things are related). This server will be left to die imo until people stop buying at melvin for example..
Also how many of the NA and Europe based players would want/be able to, read everything in Russian.....a very very few imo.And would therefore leave the game anyway.
This is an old game and GI have made their money from it. Anything people pump in now is just gravy for them and costs them nothing as they don't dev anything new. The new games are interesting and do some really clever stuff around translations and let anyone in the world participate in the same clan due to auto translation and player helped correction where translations are not quite correct.
RF_19pearls,
Pearls my old buddy the servers will never merge. If you know anything about software development (which I do) then you would know it would take hundreds of thousands of dollars to merge the codebases. Given the number of players on both servers that is never ever going to happen. I asked Ihit that months ago and he has not been seen since (I am not saying those 2 things are related). This server will be left to die imo until people stop buying at melvin for example..
Also how many of the NA and Europe based players would want/be able to, read everything in Russian.....a very very few imo.And would therefore leave the game anyway.
This is an old game and GI have made their money from it. Anything people pump in now is just gravy for them and costs them nothing as they don't dev anything new. The new games are interesting and do some really clever stuff around translations and let anyone in the world participate in the same clan due to auto translation and player helped correction where translations are not quite correct.

Yeah that is my expectations as well. But I am still trying...
Which new games are around? I am really lazy to search...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.