Its only something important that need to be taken into consideration !! Please

Nowadays ,, we dont seems to have clan wars which is the way for the clanned people to earn heroism to keep heroism rank matching your level to stay tough as possible.

So this way , the low levels and the big levels will go and fill the sea battle queue !!
Ok we bored and we see it is unfair to keep following the small levels and hex and bc and bane them out of the sea battle queue !! Because its impossible a level 30s will kill a level 70 that have access to the nephiliam and buffs such as antimagic and special spells like maze spells also the gear difference and reputation !! Even elixer of supermacy will not help them to do a good job against level 70!. So my question is why do you mix them in queue with level 70s ? Why dont you kee a special bracket for them than the bigs ?!

At least if you dont want to do that or if you think it lead to a bad conseuquences ,, then why dont you bring the wars back so the small levels can do WARs and avoid joining sea battle and ruin the chance for the team to win ?

http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5a71f610-8309-0405-1d24-f6d148f2bd10#
This is example for it and you can have a look . Although revenge and infinity has a good gear but they couldnt fight replcant piiip that has 37k orange antimagic
Comments
Why are you looking at life half empty??? The rules apply to BOTH sides. Just play the darn game, if you do not like the rules and regulations of the game, then leave and play another darn game. I hear excuses from, "I spent billions of my hard earn dollar on the game and if I leave then the money will be wasted" to "I have too many life long to die for friends here and they will commit suicide if I leave the game". Does anyone ever think WHY wars are not reinstated in NOVA??? Do you ever think clans cheats, make deals to cheat and offer their alts as sacrificial lambs to other clans so their main can cheat and gain ohh did I mention CHEAT???
ThisNsihT,

Sorrry this is out of my topic im not talking about what you are trying to say . What im saying is clear enough and i want to convey a message that is really an issue . Ok i like this game and i want this game to become at better level than it is nowadays . I know ypu are right ! Yes i can leave the game and play another but do you think there will be another game that has the same criteria which DE has ? And my interests and what im looking for i find in it ? Its hard . So its my game why do you block me from trying to convey my message ? Im saying something Right at least
ThisNsihT, that’s why they took away wars? Cheating?
goddessLinda

I am not an admin or are friends with admins but I do base my theories on factual information not fake news or opinions or animosity towards one or a group of people.
FACTS
1) DE is a game with certain rules and procedures and the like etc.
2) TERRA and NOVA are 2 servers within DE which theoretically should be identical, only the live players are different.
3) TERRA has wars and NOVA do not.
Now all the opinions and the shithole comments on why. Why u think there is so many holes in NOVA now. Everyone wants to dig on for their own shit. I will not partake in the digging and try to out dig others for my own gratification and enjoyment. Shits have a bad odor and I personally do not enjoy that.

I have been in NOVA clans so I do know what happens. One clan leader pm another clan leader for four hours before war starts.
1) determine rules to drastically reduce Golds used during war.
2) see who needs valor, heroism to rank up so they can rank up and who have quest for kills.
3) forget about competiition, strategy and fun. If u do not do what is arranged, we will hex ur clan "u can do it all night long".
ThisNsihT,

I know right . This is used to be a policy of strong clan against a poor clan actually even sb can be same sometimes
We cant kick smalls out of queue actually . They also want to play as we do . ! There should be a solution . Level 30 hard to face level 70 . Dont tell elixer of supermacy would make it fair its not really !

Level 30 doesnt have Phantom Orb
Bio-Hazardhttp://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5a71f610-8309-0405-1d24-f6d148f2bd10 #
This is example for it and you can have a look . Although revenge and infinity has a good gear but they couldnt fight replcant piiip that has 37k orange antimagic

Are you sure, you have enough players, to start battle with only 50-70 lv ? And... this link is just one, from hundreds... both fractions have low levels, and random rules)) In that link... 4 of your teammates could use Phantom Orb. And there is only one fantom...

Bio-HazardLevel 30 doesnt have Phantom Orb
50-59 lvl too))
OPTIMUS PRlME. this link is just one, from hundreds...

Hundreds? If we have 2-3 seabattles in a week it's good...
OPTIMUS PRlME,

Ooh this is old link of my battles but i can tell what happened here .
First it was shooting lose . And those who can phantom , got stuck against full buffed replicants so they couldnt have a chance to phantom up the players espicially they didnt waste even 1 pot on our smalls !
pearls, lmao i never see queue jump unless piiiep and vedmak are online. You guys need to have the courage to face as they do exactly !
pearlsOPTIMUS PRlME. this link is just one, from hundreds...

Hundreds? If we have 2-3 seabattles in a week it's good...
I was thinking the same thing.

OPTIMUS PRlME, Are you the same Optimus from Terra?
Storm Kat, Yes)

pearlsHundreds? If we have 2-3 seabattles in a week it's good...

OPTIMUS PRlME, Your guides are truly appreciated. Thankfully Google Translate helps us out when we're on computer, I know a few here would love to thank you for the hard work. Now, how about getting your toon to level 22 to queue for our battlegrounds?
OPTIMUS PRlMEStorm Kat, Yes)

pearlsHundreds? If we have 2-3 seabattles in a week it's good...

We are very few here and administration does not want to move us to Terra so we can all play together
P H A N T O Mpearls, lmao i never see queue jump unless piiiep and vedmak are online. You guys need to have the courage to face as they do exactly !
Unless you and DW are online , Sadar does the same thing, last time SB didn't go even if there were 7 sadars... they do not go in without you and DW.
I queued on Saturday, didn't bother getting covers as it was 5/5 in queue, stayed that way for over 20 minutes. 2 minutes before battle three Vaalor dropped out. DW was not online.
pearls,

Lol i agree that both factions share the same thing lol but man you are the only clan have a great fighters . Sadars have much than valour . Do something man try to get real fighters !
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5aa028a1-df6f-0405-bc2a-28df044e2d5b
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5aa028a2-df74-0405-5810-bee658424c36
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5aa036b1-e151-0405-dcf7-213ff5f0cefe
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5aa044c0-e440-0405-19e3-1f7e3a1d4118
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5aa036b0-e13a-0405-caf9-a21fce384f7e

5 Battles today. Possibly more that I missed (I was not on for much of the beginning of the event or for my morning)

Both sides accuse the other of making the drop-outs happen. Allow me to remind you that if you hex or bc someone, they appear to be a drop out at the last second. It's really hard to say if anyone does drop out anymore, the hexes were in high numbers. For all future ROAC and SB days, everyone could remind each other to put on Eldior's Blessing and to be careful if not queueing from clan hall. See if that helps get more going!
Storm Kat,

But some will get afriad to join in my opinion . Much who threat to bc garug and ruin hops
Bio-Hazard, There are ways to protect yourself on those too. Ignore is a lovely feature in the game, then protections, and then bullies can't do anything to stop you from playing. Littles just need to be taught (and constantly reminded!) how to stay safe. I had to do it, and feel I am very good proof it can be done
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.