No apology from whoever posted RF's private data?

WOW. Three days after you posted that shit and you didn't even apologize? Says much about your personality. It's the least you can do now. You owe it RF. If you don't do it here- so everyone can see it- at least do it via PM to RF. You brought this on yourself so face the music now.
Comments
RF-18,

Right back to the name calling also i see. Classy RF, classy.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Keep hating, keep game playing, keep lying, I'm still here. Look at all your comments above. You are the one that is hostile, you are always the one that is trying to make problems, so it's about time you got over yourself..everyone know you can't stop hating on me.

And as for the whole game to know you don't care...lets hear the next MP alt to talk about the raffle gear....
Amherst,
lol shamherst while 9th post people's personal info, then try and call me out for name calling...just lol
RF-18,
Okay baby
_Mindless_Prodigy_, RIP....but of course you don't have time to play the game as you keep stating....and why are you suddenly interested in this thread? And we all know you ved, briskit, harley, piiiep are so interested in me. It's a shame you are all that way because the rest of your clan are really ok.
Can you please guys make a resume of what's going on ? I think I missed something as people here are very upset around something which clearly eludes me. And reading so much posts it's so time consuming..
who posted what ?
Guy and his 101 alts got banned without redemption, we take such offenses seriously, i mean bonecrushing is not against rules, but going as far as revealing personal data is very serious and will get you banned. There were also various older banned characters that i banned ages ago.
Let's not take this further because he won't likely ever apologize and for anyone ever considering doing similar stuff - don't do it or you'll end up like him with all your characters banned. Sorry RF had to have this situation occur we never want situations even remotely close to this.

As far as answering Pearls - somebody posted personal information on RF.

Closing thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.