No apology from whoever posted RF's private data?

WOW. Three days after you posted that shit and you didn't even apologize? Says much about your personality. It's the least you can do now. You owe it RF. If you don't do it here- so everyone can see it- at least do it via PM to RF. You brought this on yourself so face the music now.
Comments
They did it intentionally and to be mean. They don't want to apologize even if it was the wrong thing to do to put people's private information on blast. We all will feel some type of way about how people talk to us, but the reaction should not have been that. It was the wrong thing to do.
It was an absolute NO GO to publish private data of a fellow player!!!!!

This is mean, disrespectful, shameless and without any tact or class.

It's a cheap revenge, but revenge does not create justice. It only creates new injustice.

It reflects the low morale, value attitude and weakness of the publisher.

And then still cowardly hide behind an alt ..... Instead of raising the courage to sincerely and honestly apologize and taking responsibility for your done damage . Shame on you!

An excuse would surely be a fair gesture, but can't make up the done damage!

RF, I'm very sorry for you ..... feel hugged
There are people here who either like RF or don't, and others who don't have any opinion on him whatsoever. That being said, even if you have a loathesome view of him, nothing I've ever seen from him would justify this action. The true author must agree that their actions were wrong too, or else they would not have to resort to hiding when speaking.

This game has allowed people to talk rudely, insensitively, hatefully and far beyond what anyone should have to tolerate. It would be good to see the administration of this game do something to enforce the rules it's published. I'm not talking about the inadvertent mistakes, but the deliberate and malicious actions and comments posted about RF and many others in the game.

Should women be called prostitutes? Should they be called sexually promiscuous? Should black players be called the N-word? Would anyone here want their personal information posted in a forum post designed to deliberately cause harm?

Of course not, and by allowing these actions to go unpunished it is sending a clear message to all who play, regardless of your feelings toward any one player or group of players here.

The world is full of idiots, now it's up to the game developers and administration to decide what they believe they want their game culture to be. Is it "anything goes" and if so, why publicly state otherwise in the game rules? Will those rules be enforced, or does it just sound good to those who wrote them? It's long past time for this behavior to stop, it is damaging the image of the game as a whole and making it an unsafe place to chose to spend time.

Idiots will be idiots, doesn't mean that the game has to accept them. Shackle and block IP addresses for the worst offenders, other options available too, don't sit back and allow these actions to continue to go unpunished.
Glean,

Well said.
Glean,

Perfectly put. Some of the behavior around here lately is absolutely unacceptable and it shouldn't be tolerated. Racist, derogatory comments of every nature are not what the game was designed for and it wasn't made to put personal information for everyone to see. If I wanted you to know my name and line of work, I would have told you. People are crossing lines and that should not go unpunished
6/18/17 Update

This person from the "Retard Clan" has decided to withdraw any show of support. IMO...you made your bed - now lie in it.

Cheers
i agree as well. It is sad when people feel the need to attack others with hurtful words. This is a game after all.

While we "battle" each other, there is no need to personally attack anyone with words. We all get caught up in the heat of battle. We all wish to win. We should all maybe remember when we were kids (and many professionals still do this in sports), where we actually said good job to both the winner and loser. I am not saying everyone gets an award, but at least treat each other with a bit of respect.

I strongly think that Admins need to get their act together. The lack of controls in the game are causing it to spin out of control. some are more than willing to use the lack of control to gain advantage. Some of us just want to play a game to relax and enjoy some game time.

I am very sadden to see the new level of low people are willing to attack others with. Racial attacks, personal attacks, and releasing personal info shows what people are willing to do to try and get an "even" I agree with none of it. If you cannot act like an adult and bring yourself not to cheat or treat others like trash, then maybe you should not be playing the game. Much like life, there will always be someone higher/stronger than you. Learn to be better (without cheating). It will make you a better person. (this is not a statement you must spend money here). Work as a team. Enjoy the game. Don't take part in cheating within the game.

Admins, it would be really nice if you would help curb the cheating and not just turn a blind eye to it. It would be nice if there were auto controls within the game to prevent the use of certain words to prevent spreading the hate.
Thank you for all these posts. I am sure RF appreciates everyone's support. Posting personal information, hateful remarks, name calling etc, is just a low form of expression used by those who think themselves small and insignificant, in hopes to elevate their low stature. Honestly I feel pity for them.
goddessLinda,

While I disagree with posting personal information, you have to be aware that RF also takes part in the personal attacks of players using words. That action i also disagree with. There is no need to call anyone vulgar names from any "side" We are all people. We all should be treated with a basic level of respect.

Having respect for those that are stronger than us, as well as for those weaker than us makes us human. Treating those weaker with the same respect shows true courage. Cheaters should be locked up or banned from the game.
All of this is well written and I completely agree. I am disturbed by the fact that "the player" only got a forum bane and not shackled for what he did. Admin again showing they don't care and then wondering why people are becoming more and more inactive. And of course he has continued to harass people on his other alts. Please all, remember to use Ignore, don't feed the trolls. Please.

Instead of enjoying the game to it's fullest we are spending less time online. When we are online we are spending more time avoiding talking to new people who are likely all just troll alts anyway. New players are not getting any advice from us because we can't help but wonder who the cheating Main might be. If I say Hi to a new player, am I accidentally starting a conversation with a troll who is only trying to get into the clan to rob us? Admin, updates are great, but they do nothing if there are no players. Protect your players, all of them, with more silences, longer silences, and IP bans. Please we are begging you (and not for the first time).
Removed by user
RF disgusts me in every way but unfortunately, I agree. That shouldn't have been posted.

Going off topic here for everyone that's going to act like an angel when bad deeds are done and it wasn't them who caused it.

"Posting personal information, hateful remarks, name calling etc, is just a low form of expression used by those who think themselves small and insignificant, in hopes to elevate their low stature."

Sort of similar to when Phantom and RF called me a nigga/nigger just because I'm Puerto Rican or for whatever reason they decided that's ok? No surprise that you didn't show up to degrade your own clan mates though. You said it yourself, insignificant, small, and low.

Disgusting.

Amherst, Nurse Ratched, Glean,

Well said though.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
I really hate responding to you because I hate acknowledging you in any way. It is obvious to this entire site that u are not only jealous of RF, you are obsessed. Perhaps because he has everything and you have nothing. Everyone knows this. Even when I hated him, I knew u were beyond jealous of everything he is and has. And now that he has me, I think you are beyond yourself with an uncontrollable rage of jealousy. Stop humiliating yourself and just give it a rest. I hope you find your inner peace and calm. You need to climb out of that deep dark place and find the light. Peace.
_Mindless_Prodigy_, goddessLinda, Sorry but this is not the topic of this post??!
Write in russian, i want know about topic^^...
goddessLinda_Mindless_Prodigy_,
I really hate responding to you because I hate acknowledging you in any way. It is obvious to this entire site that u are not only jealous of RF, you are obsessed. Perhaps because he has everything and you have nothing. Everyone knows this. Even when I hated him, I knew u were beyond jealous of everything he is and has. And now that he has me, I think you are beyond yourself with an uncontrollable rage of jealousy. Stop humiliating yourself and just give it a rest. I hope you find your inner peace and calm. You need to climb out of that deep dark place and find the light. Peace.

Now it is personal again. Stop that! Is's not the topic of the post!

Mindless clearly wrote: "That shouldn't have been posted"
- Red Phoenix -,
and yet mindless was the one that posted my info and has had the hate campaign out for me always and by his own admission can't change his psycho view
Funny, now RF seems to think bcing 9th is revenge justified. As well at cursing at me. Oh well. Thought progress was made. Guess not.
9th have tried to threaten me with my name for months, harley was the first one to try it, but now mindless made it public....go make your info public shamherst, or get back in your box

lets see how long it takes for 9th to let mindless back in....
goddessLinda,

Yeah you're right. I'd trade my stable, and beautiful wife for a tramp over an MMO that falls in love within 2 weeks for an E-guy. Please, stop flattering yourself. You're talking out of your ass right now. "Even when I hated him I knew you were jealous of everything he is and has"... If you hated him then you wouldn't think he is or has anything to my desire. Did you drop out of high school? ...Please stop trying to make bullshit into sense. ANYWAYS...That wasn't what I was adressing, I don't know why you have to be so hostile. Is it me that's jealous or is it you? Always have to come for my neck and be attacking, maybe it's you who's in a deep dark place and needs to find the light. Get over yourself.

RF-18,

You flatter me that my name is the only one in your mouth. I haven't done a single thing on this game for months yet I'm still the suspect. Keep thinking it's me. That's exactly what I want you to do, think it's me and tear yourself down. I love these little mind games like when you suspected I had a spy in your clan and you kicked 9 people that were suspects...ooo the mind games, I love them.

Let's be real here though. This whole games knows I don't care. Even my friends who yes, like me. (Yes, it's possible for people to like me) don't think it's me. For one, I'd take credit for it if I caused you hell, and two I wouldn't post it from an alt...I've posted everything else from here..why wouldn't I this?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.