My confrontation points freezed???

Hi, i have problem with freeze my confrontation points, got 156 after monday and tuesday, after it doing hop in aoh else 3 days in row and nothing...?
Comments
Well, we always knew this game lacked a customer's service... no surprise there.
looks how they unfreezed, will see in future/...... 10 days for fix, hope next time be more faster
P H A N T O M, if not this problem, i should be 1st in both weeks, so can take 1st place from igsignia in 1 week before, anyway it not my(, and clan got only 3rd place, should be 1st with my points(((
I don't talk to those who leave game because they no longer have the raffle gear unless raffle coming soon and you're showing from the now and then waaahahahaha

_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Lol they unfreezed only for one moment and now again not count^^??? 910 and not added more
Ihit, PROBLEM STILL HERE
P H A N T O M,

So much coming from someone who mounted, got temples, and other buffs to BC me with an orange sphere to lose while I didn't have my raffle gear/mount/or any buffs. Did I mention I was down 2 pots and your excuse was my purple belt? You're a joke.

"I'm not a normal palidan. I'm fucking phantom" My ass you're not a normal palidan.
Can any fix that problem? or it be always now^^?
looks like today begin working....
Ihit, Thank you, all work now
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.