No sidian more in clan war?

There is no more sidian in the clan war? What is this again?

Shaab broken clan war broke. Hopp to the computer and the error. Finally we pay you.

Oh yes and ne compensation would be synonymous times. So thought of a credit of 90 reals per player.
Comments
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Soon = 2 years.
Very Soon = 1 year
Very very Soon = 2-6 months
Eventually = Never
Will happen = Never
Most likely = Never
With next update = 2 - 6 months
Not in near timeframe = Never
Been and week and at last it's there ;)
IhitBeen and week and at last it's there ;)

Ihit, thank you for the work. We would appreciate more communication from you. If you said initially a week is required, we would have understood. Can you please try to talk more with us ? This secrecy makes people anxious
I mean as every other developer i'd rather not give exact estimates as they can be wrong - due to amount of work and preparations estimates change. I would certainly be called out when such situation occurred so in the end i and almost any other developer uses soon ... etc. I mean i usually mean it when i say it's very close to release of updates.
IhitI mean as every other developer i'd rather not give exact estimates as they can be wrong - due to amount of work and preparations estimates change. I would certainly be called out when such situation occurred so in the end i and almost any other developer uses soon ... etc. I mean it usually mean it when i say it's very close to release of updates.

And that is ok
It takes as long as it takes.
- Red Phoenix -,

Weeren't you crying and thinking about quitting when your mount took like an extra week to come? lol, "that is ok "
_Mindless_Prodigy_- Red Phoenix -,

Weeren't you crying and thinking about quitting when your mount took like an extra week to come? lol, "that is ok "

Nice try of a "mindless".
Should we perhaps talk about you and what you write/wrote in PM's or in Clanchat Drachengarde? (I think things you said in fun or because of missing information, can be twisted just as easily!)
An update to such an extent is hardly comparable
The mounts were just a communication and vacation problem!
And now go on and twist things ....
The new changes are interesting. Good job. I rescind my directions for Pavel to eat my ass. Cheers.
- Red Phoenix -,

Sure, go ahead let's talk about it. If I say something, I'm not scared for everyone to know or I wouldn't of said it. Sooo go ahead. it is ok
I am not rescinding . I want Pavel to eat by taking gigantic bites towards Leane ass. It will take around 3 bites. Leane's ass might be small and round like a lollipop but do not lick it cause you will not find a center with a bubble gum.
_Mindless_Prodigy_- Red Phoenix -,

Sure, go ahead let's talk about it. If I say something, I'm not scared for everyone to know or I wouldn't of said it. Sooo go ahead. it is ok

The difference between us: I don't have to fight my fights in public. So, go find someone else to play. I hope my back doesn't hurt your knife!

And to stay on topic: The islands are back; The Sidian question has been clarified. Great work within a short time after the announcement of the update.
ThisNsihT,
I have a phat ass.
Leane,

Like supaaaa phat?!?
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Maybe!
Leane,

It's all the mac n cheese & tater tots. It goes straight to da ass!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.