No sidian more in clan war?

There is no more sidian in the clan war? What is this again?

Shaab broken clan war broke. Hopp to the computer and the error. Finally we pay you.

Oh yes and ne compensation would be synonymous times. So thought of a credit of 90 reals per player.
Comments
Yes, I agree. Some credits would be nice for a change for a crappy, buggy, we haven't told you about the bad updates, screw you kind of week!
While this is intended change, there is something coming up very very soon to make up for loss of Sydian in wars that should make all the higher level players happy about.
Ihit, Will it give enough incentive for all clans to war? Seems like that was the only incentive for many clans. So, we need to make up for lost Sydian and we need to give clans enough reason to war - seems heroism because + caskets is not good enough. Please let us know. Thank you.
IhitWhile this is intended change, there is something coming up very very soon to make up for loss of Sydian in wars that should make all the higher level players happy about.
I have a new term to add in my DE dictionary : very Very soon, does that means something like 2 months ?
If it would be that far away i'd say something among lines of near future, because 2 months is quite a lot. But this change is guaranteed, while i don't want to give specifics i'm sure many higher level players will appreciate it. Please note change i'm talking about doesn't concern wars themselves so read among the lines.
Thank you. I'm sure we will look forward to that update. I guess we shall see about the wars - would be nice to get the Sydyan back as everyone in the game appreciated that update. Most of the players are not excited about the caskets. Please consider that point of view.
Ihit, 15:12 Storm Kat: WTT all the money i've blown on this freaking game for at least 1 guard that can silence trolls and 1 admin that can reply to bug reports without blaming my computer. (idontcare)
I was promised compensation by Dreidan for my trouble in december, have seen nothing and he's stopped logging on. Will you discuss this with me on his behalf?
Ihit,
But why? Why remove the sydian from wars NOW if the update has not come YET? It's the same thing with the islands...why take it away when the new way for syd has not yet been introduced??

Nontheless..I'll wait for the new syd update..expecting it within 1-2 weeks but who knows with you guys anymore. Hope it's good. (ok)
Thanks for the info IHit. But I still have to ask why pull sydian from the wars. To characters of 50 plus, the chests are worthless. If you could fix the gladiator chest it might be more of an incentive, but sydian is the real kicker. If the cladiator chest had a better chance of getting a collection piece.... vice the zero for 20 I am no sitting at. I would be interested as post 16k glad rep is impossible. Why not give us back our sydian and let us try to upgrade our equipment. And please... in the future let us know before you take away the carrot and just give us the stick. People would have been a lot less upset if they had know in advance that the sydian wasn't coming.
Ihit has basically said lvl 50+ will have their island back but how long is pre wry soon? Will Sudan drop from mobs from new islands like inception a for upgrades?? I love to read between the lines especially between the two lines most people have
IhitWhile this is intended change, there is something coming up very very soon to make up for loss of Sydian in wars that should make all the higher level players happy about.

thanks for the info; I'm curious; anyway
2 days since the very very soon announcement. Still waiting. I'm curious to the new very very soon definition
pearls,
Whispers it means Eternity
- Red Phoenix -IhitWhile this is intended change, there is something coming up very very soon to make up for loss of Sydian in wars that should make all the higher level players happy about.

thanks for the info; I'm curious; anyway

You are the only one who still thinks positive. I like that attitude!
4 days. count goes on
pearls,
Oh my popcorn! Must share
I can't wait to see the surprise!
6 days, you almost got me fooled there
very very soon being 7 days? Seriously? All we get is a "FUCK YOU" when we ask very reasonably for a time frame? I'm more than glad to tell you FUCK YOU back, seriously? After all this cash we dropped in here this is all we get? ZERO RESPECT FOR YOU.

P.S.: And don't try to make those "fuck you"s into something about butterflies, I'll have this saved up in a document and will keep posting this just because admin, YOU BORE ME WITH YOUR STUPID ANSWERS.
Been a week I think soon ends after a week..then we start getting into the 'Eventually'.. You guys had me there, thought you were serious
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.