Do you want to know, what happend with Inferno Legacy ?

Hello all !

Some people take notice of it and asked me or some of my formally Clanmates about.
For all others I write here what happened, what we think about, what we want to do and what the consequences for game, when it not will be punished

I know, it is very much, but please take time for it

On 6th October 11.22 Gametime, Eddard in Memoriam or Toot Sweet (who in my eyes the same, because both are since same day in Game) kicked out all Members from IL. Why? We can only surmise. There was no Warning, it wasn’t talked with the Council … as we came on all was Clanless. All tries, to chat with one of them, bring no ´response. Eddard in Memoriam is now Leader from Ancient Specters (perhaps the next cleaned Clan?)

There is some “hearsay”, what Alts are also standing behind Eddard, but because I am not sure, I let this out. Perhaps any other knows it better like me.

All formally Clanmates, also ant1985 (Founder of Inferno Legacy) share my opinion, that such acts are dishonorable, gamedestroing and against several Rules. In first it is pushing. All, what we have together bring in Clan, Ressources for Clanlevel, Shipyard and to fill Clanchest, was a donate for “all” Clanmember. So it is Property of all Inferno Legacy Members. When on guy grab all for himself, so he push his account. And we talk from Items in Clanchest for several 10K Gold. When I take them, i steal it from every Player, who have donate it. So it’s the same, as when I make a Trade, get something, but don’t give anything back. Toot Sweet (at the moment owner of a Level 3 Clan with very overloaded chests) has bring in nothing, because he came only in clan, to take Leadership from Eddard.

In german Rules ->Tradingrules there are an Rule
6. Die Erschleichung von Gegenständen bei Geschäftsabschlüssen ist untersagt, ebenso das Betrügen von Mitspielern oder der Missbrauch ihres Vertrauens.
It means (google translated)
6. The abolition of items in business transactions is prohibited, as is the cheating of other players or the misuse of their trust.
I don’t find that Rule in English Rules, but that not means, that it not scores

Ant1985 trusted eddieson, as he gived him Inferno Legacy. On which way ever, the clan goes to Eddard in Memoriam (no, I don’t write speculation), I don’t know. But it was not in sense of ant1985, what happened now. All Member of IL trusted his Leader and he have misused it.

Next Rulebreak is against Clan Chest Rules
Items like Armor, Weapons and similar, will be “Clan-Items” after put in Chest. So they are Property of Clan and all Members. Also Gold and Reals. When it is forbidden
“- a Clan Member left the Clan, taking all the Gold from the Clan Chest with him;”
Its also forbidden to take the other way : “he not Leave Clan with all money, he “leave”all Members and stay in Clan.

So, I think I boring you enough with Gamerules. Only one: When I have two Chars, and I make a Trade between both (give one Axe and get not the amount of his price back) I will be shackled and pay the price + punishment.
Eddard in Memoriam transferred a full Clan, with many tentousends of worth in Chests to his Alt and “100% surely” without give Eddard in same Trade the worth in Gold back. So he break, in full knowing, this Rule. And this only to steal Clan from us.

What will we do.
I call all Ex-Inferno Legacy and all, who share my opinion for help us. We write to support, to find a way, we will go on nerves, so we will be heared, we will tell everyone, what happened and we will never be still.
That it give no explicit Rule for “steal a Clan” means not, that it is correct. I think, no one has thought about, that anyone came on such dishonorable idea, and deceive all Members of a clan. Now its on Support/Admins side, to find a way back. Please Ihit, please Support, hear us and bring back Inferno Legacy to his Members.

What are the consequences for DE, when it will be legal.?
When it happened one time, and others see, its ok, it will not be the last Clan, who stealed. The result is, that Players leave frustrated, because they disappointed and feel deceived. This is an Gamedestroying Situation and I don’t think, its in sense of our Gamemasters and Admins. Sapphire Warrior (fortunately not in game the last time) are in Clan from beginning, ant1985 as founder (also when he leaved clan a few days ago). They all bring in their Heart to grow up an legendary Clan. I was in earlier and had ever a good contact to IL, when I was in Guardians and go back after this.

I call all Players in Dragon Eternity ! Help us ! Only because there are no explicit Rule against, it not means, that it is ok.
Please all check your feeling, what you will do, when in such situation. Yes, its only a game, only bits and bites, but its also a hobby for several years.

And because it’s a game, we will use all parts of Game !!!

Give back Inferno Legacy within 3 Days (without clean the Clanchests), otherwise:

I call for War, against Eddard in Memoriam and all his Alts !
I call for war against every Member of Ancient Specters, if they don’t distance from her Leader.
I am sure, in this game are many more people, who disapprove this incident

In the name of ant1985 as Founder of IL
In the name of all formally Inferno Legacy´s
In the name of all honorable Players
Comments
Equal what we think, what right or wrong .....
Equal we hoped, that Toot, Eddard or his Mainchar see, that (i think) 90% of Tart is against his act.......
Equal how long we wait for a friendly and peacefull solution......
Equal ..... you think, in my clan such isnt possible .......

The Time is over !
I said three days, i meant three days.
From now on it will rain curses from Tarts Heaven and destroyed Armors will lay on the bottom.
I call all honorable players to arms. Toot and Eddard may be in hidden Places, like cowardly mice´s, but anytime they must move or their game ends at this point. And there are other involved Charakters, who are guilty on that dilemma. And they said nothing until know, so i think, they knowed surely, what will happend with IL on 6th October.

Let the War beginn......
Guys, i was in IL since last day of 2015, i will admit i wasn't the most active player due to schoolwork and everything, but all these accusations against Storm Kat and her alts are outrageous, never did i once see her do anything that would affect the clan in a negative way. She communicated with us through clan news, She was one of the best people to talk too if problems occurred. Those of you throwing these accusations at her clearly don't know her.

Back to the actual matter of this forum, i am hoping that all will be resolved, Sweet toot will be shamed and IL will be back to full strength, i will try and help whenever i can.
a short historic Line up to the "going down" of Inferno Legacy ! For let your Minds work, who are involved :-)

Al this points in Timeline i get from AS or IL History, AS before means Ancient Specters History, IL means Inferno Legacy History
(verließ den Clan = leave Clan / Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied = The Clan has a new Member)

At any Point, between:
AS - 25/05/2016 20:55 - eddieson verließ den Clan! / IL - 25/05/2016 20:57 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – eddieson!
and
AS - 28/08/2016 18:23 - Candle verließ den Clan! / IL - 28/08/2016 18:23 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – Candle!
ant1985 give Leadership to eddieson in trust, he will lead it and let IL grow again. And before eddieson:
IL - 16/09/2016 09:05 - eddieson verließ den Clan! / AS - 16/09/2016 09:05 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – eddieson!
he gived it to Candle. eddieson come back a few mins later:
AS - 16/09/2016 09:11 - eddieson verließ den Clan! / IL - 16/09/2016 09:11 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – eddieson!
but i cannot resume, he take back Leadership or let it on Candle. After eddieson left again:
IL - 22/09/2016 14:53 - eddieson verließ den Clan! / AS - 22/09/2016 14:54 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – eddieson!
comes Eddard in Memorium to Inferno Legacy:
AS - 22/09/2016 14:55 - Eddard In Memorium verließ den Clan! / IL - 22/09/2016 14:56 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – Eddard In Memorium!
Candle gived Leadership to Eddard in Memorium, because
IL - 28/09/2016 16:47 - Candle verließ den Clan! / AS - 28/09/2016 16:54 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – Candle!
Than come Toot Sweet, short before Inferno Legacy get the Deathkick:
AS - 05/10/2016 17:08 - Toot Sweet verließ den Clan! / IL - 05/10/2016 17:09 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – Toot Sweet!
and Eddard goes back to Ancient Specters:
IL - 06/10/2016 11:23 - Eddard In Memorium verließ den Clan! / AS - 06/10/2016 11:25 - Der Clan hat ein neues Mitglied – Eddard In Memorium!

When anybody had until now doubt, that Ancient Specters has nothing to do, with this long planned theft, i think he must think new.
Every of them, left within minutes between AS and IL and when one comes, the other left also within minutes, so i have the speculation, that all are one Person (Account).

I dont know, i get all, who involved. Some other also jump between IL and AS. I also cannot guarantee, that there no others between, who take Leadership for a short time. Perhaps more Alts .... ...but we dont vote anyone of them. eddieson dont do, for what ant1985 trust him.

I hope, all build their own meaning about :-)
4. In the game, and when using the services related to the game it is prohibited to behave or encourage behavior that violates the normal process of the Game, worries or upsets other players, reduces the quality of service or performance of game client software of other players (such as the intentional use of game bugs with the intention to interrupt the game or get the desired object).

Is anyone upset?
novosge1, right!
ZER0SIGNAL, I'm upset just because it no islands
Damn, sorry to hear what has happened.
This is an all time low.. do people no longer know the meaning of honor and respect for others
Wish there was something we could do to fix this!
Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.