Do you want to know, what happend with Inferno Legacy ?

Hello all !

Some people take notice of it and asked me or some of my formally Clanmates about.
For all others I write here what happened, what we think about, what we want to do and what the consequences for game, when it not will be punished

I know, it is very much, but please take time for it

On 6th October 11.22 Gametime, Eddard in Memoriam or Toot Sweet (who in my eyes the same, because both are since same day in Game) kicked out all Members from IL. Why? We can only surmise. There was no Warning, it wasn’t talked with the Council … as we came on all was Clanless. All tries, to chat with one of them, bring no ´response. Eddard in Memoriam is now Leader from Ancient Specters (perhaps the next cleaned Clan?)

There is some “hearsay”, what Alts are also standing behind Eddard, but because I am not sure, I let this out. Perhaps any other knows it better like me.

All formally Clanmates, also ant1985 (Founder of Inferno Legacy) share my opinion, that such acts are dishonorable, gamedestroing and against several Rules. In first it is pushing. All, what we have together bring in Clan, Ressources for Clanlevel, Shipyard and to fill Clanchest, was a donate for “all” Clanmember. So it is Property of all Inferno Legacy Members. When on guy grab all for himself, so he push his account. And we talk from Items in Clanchest for several 10K Gold. When I take them, i steal it from every Player, who have donate it. So it’s the same, as when I make a Trade, get something, but don’t give anything back. Toot Sweet (at the moment owner of a Level 3 Clan with very overloaded chests) has bring in nothing, because he came only in clan, to take Leadership from Eddard.

In german Rules ->Tradingrules there are an Rule
6. Die Erschleichung von Gegenständen bei Geschäftsabschlüssen ist untersagt, ebenso das Betrügen von Mitspielern oder der Missbrauch ihres Vertrauens.
It means (google translated)
6. The abolition of items in business transactions is prohibited, as is the cheating of other players or the misuse of their trust.
I don’t find that Rule in English Rules, but that not means, that it not scores

Ant1985 trusted eddieson, as he gived him Inferno Legacy. On which way ever, the clan goes to Eddard in Memoriam (no, I don’t write speculation), I don’t know. But it was not in sense of ant1985, what happened now. All Member of IL trusted his Leader and he have misused it.

Next Rulebreak is against Clan Chest Rules
Items like Armor, Weapons and similar, will be “Clan-Items” after put in Chest. So they are Property of Clan and all Members. Also Gold and Reals. When it is forbidden
“- a Clan Member left the Clan, taking all the Gold from the Clan Chest with him;”
Its also forbidden to take the other way : “he not Leave Clan with all money, he “leave”all Members and stay in Clan.

So, I think I boring you enough with Gamerules. Only one: When I have two Chars, and I make a Trade between both (give one Axe and get not the amount of his price back) I will be shackled and pay the price + punishment.
Eddard in Memoriam transferred a full Clan, with many tentousends of worth in Chests to his Alt and “100% surely” without give Eddard in same Trade the worth in Gold back. So he break, in full knowing, this Rule. And this only to steal Clan from us.

What will we do.
I call all Ex-Inferno Legacy and all, who share my opinion for help us. We write to support, to find a way, we will go on nerves, so we will be heared, we will tell everyone, what happened and we will never be still.
That it give no explicit Rule for “steal a Clan” means not, that it is correct. I think, no one has thought about, that anyone came on such dishonorable idea, and deceive all Members of a clan. Now its on Support/Admins side, to find a way back. Please Ihit, please Support, hear us and bring back Inferno Legacy to his Members.

What are the consequences for DE, when it will be legal.?
When it happened one time, and others see, its ok, it will not be the last Clan, who stealed. The result is, that Players leave frustrated, because they disappointed and feel deceived. This is an Gamedestroying Situation and I don’t think, its in sense of our Gamemasters and Admins. Sapphire Warrior (fortunately not in game the last time) are in Clan from beginning, ant1985 as founder (also when he leaved clan a few days ago). They all bring in their Heart to grow up an legendary Clan. I was in earlier and had ever a good contact to IL, when I was in Guardians and go back after this.

I call all Players in Dragon Eternity ! Help us ! Only because there are no explicit Rule against, it not means, that it is ok.
Please all check your feeling, what you will do, when in such situation. Yes, its only a game, only bits and bites, but its also a hobby for several years.

And because it’s a game, we will use all parts of Game !!!

Give back Inferno Legacy within 3 Days (without clean the Clanchests), otherwise:

I call for War, against Eddard in Memoriam and all his Alts !
I call for war against every Member of Ancient Specters, if they don’t distance from her Leader.
I am sure, in this game are many more people, who disapprove this incident

In the name of ant1985 as Founder of IL
In the name of all formally Inferno Legacy´s
In the name of all honorable Players
Comments
Oh honey, I wish I could help you out with this, and it was the wrong the to do on their part but some people just care about themselves. And, there's no cure for being a butthole. They just convince themselves they're not a butthole and that everyone around them doesn't think they're a butthole either. Unfortunately, this game doesn't care about right or wrong. They're response will always be, it was your fault. The bottom line is this game is here for money. Perhaps that is a bit cynical or wrong to say on my part. I'm so sorry this happened to you, and if there's something I can do, I'd be happy to help you. Please let me know.

There goes another blue clan. I guess it's time to wait until we merge with Terra. :)
I fully support the restoration of Legacy and this post.
I have invested quite some time into Legacy and it is a shame to allow someone to come in and destroy all we have done from adding gold to clan chest and resources to the bin.
Let's make this clear that it's been planned for a long long time. I ran IL as clan leader for a couple months when real life took Ant away from the game. Several times during that period, Eddie in conjunction with Storm Kat offers to but the clan from me. Eddie made no attempts at that time to talk with the clan council. It was just a business transaction. I am not sure why he and Storm Kat are trying to control and shut down blue clans... But I can say they make a lot of promises to take care of clan members that they never seem to follow through on. I even asked Eddie to give me control back of the clan after he was through picking it over. No response there either. It's sad and dishonorable. I guess one way to maintain the Sadar power lock on the game is to shut down all the level 3 Valor clans. I know DE Doesnt like to meddle in clan politics. But this isn't politics it's theft.
We seriously need to create a soap opera tv show based off this game - we would be rich:

AS is full of Elitists alts - this is well known around DE so lets not deny it. A war against a bunch of useless alts wont do any good.
Eddard is an alt for an Elitist main - that was given as fact a long time ago and ran to AS
Some IL players mysteriously changed sides.....and where did they go? One guess...

I was in IL for a very long time and have a fondness for that clan. To see what greedy, selfish disrespectful roaches (can't even call them players at this point) did and took away from people who actually tried to keep that clan going is just shameful upon words.

If you found the clan useless - you should have given it to someone who would at least try and build it back up. Not take everything for your own gain. No one was warned or informed. Nothing was divided among the real players who were still trying to be part of the clan. Shame on you - the way this was handled is just plain pitiful.

That kind of playing and attitude will come back at you 10 fold one day....karma is a biatch and she will always find you.

Ihit - please boot the traitor's other alt out of there and give the clan back to someone who actually wants to try and rebuild it please. Would only be fair, as it was clear that this was all an underhanded act without warning to quite a few of the actual players - with only the alts and a select few knowing what was really going on. No point in keeping a clan with one useless alt.
Lord BeAr, The hell man? seriously? Please leave me out of this mess, ANT and I MERGED our clans with the understanding that ANT would run it. I merged people who were either Not Good Enough for Ninth or on wrong time zones for Drach. HE gave the clan to EDDIE (no consultation from me). DO NOT drag me into this. I went over with a ton of resources, clan news post, and other assistance to help grow IL and left because I didn't want it to be another AS that other clans would punish to get back at me for. You have NO RIGHT to put my name on this post and I highly recommend you change your comments immediately. (Also, kinda funny that you post from an Alt in a post ranting about the actions of alts. Smooth move)

And since I have now been dragged into this I will make the following Comment - before I left IL, there was multiple news posts asking for new council to step up (if clan news is still there, I'm sure Toot Sweet could find the dates). Multiple votes asking for people to take lead (5% max votes ever found, you can confirm that with many ex-IL including the few remaining actives who decided to leave to VS, Ninth, or Elitists). AND I have already talked to SirLucky in PM and I sincerely hope he understands I DID NOT do this to anyone at anytime. This was NOT my mess.

You ALL should step back and give the leader a chance to fix it without all this ridiculous mud slinging. NOONE cared for MONTHS when we asked for help, it took kicking EVERYONE for anyone to get any attention brought to the fact that it was all inactives that noone could trust and didn't want to constantly have to watch over. Now 2 people care, and you're throwing crude, disgusting, accusations around??? Who gave any of you the right to judge.
It's all Kats fault. Let that sink in.

Everything is Kats fault.
Its really stupid to help game die, less players less clans, less fun. I dont care whose alt did this but its very stupid and game owners should return clan to people just for their business purposes, more players=more money.
As one of the members of Inferno Legacy that has seen most of the stages of the clan's life from one of the few who helped form the clan treatise to today, I would like to take a moment and put in a word or two about what I think of this.

Having no time to come online any more due to my slow recovery from urgent medical crud and through tackling life... seeing this post formed here has greatly saddened me - for I see the time that I and many others, and many of you, have dedicated to this game and the clan crumble and disinegrate before our own eyes. It's a shame that something this drastic happened, but we worked together still, in one way or another at different points in time, to make Inferno Legacy into a place that was as great as it was. I thank you for it; this means a lot to me

I would like to hope that whoever has taken the position of leadership will do something about this situation, and perhaps someday when all the dust settles, I'll be able to come back and see it rise anew again. Maybe I'm just being blindly optimistic, but there's a method in my madness somewhere, I'm sure.

Take care y'all. And kick butt as always,

- Sapphire warrior
Storm Kat,

keep me out of this... then since I have now been dragged into this which is it? That said, Storm, you lead to the destruction of a clan. No you did not single handedly do it, but it was your leadership that made it possible for AS to become a clan of Elitist ALTS.

Clan leaders should not be allowed to just kick everyone out and if the clan is ended, then proper delegation of resources needs to be done. No one should get to personally gain by kicking everyone out.

This also goes to my suggestion post.... Alts of any kind should only be allowed to be gathers. They should not be allowed in clans, or to be on the other "side" They should not be allowed to fight, do DOT, arena, sea battles, be bc'd, etc. if you wish to change to be an alt, pay a small fee (hey admins, a small fee might be 2 reals) and then your alt becomes the toon that can play. ALTs are destroying this game. If you don't like your main toon, then stop playing it, and run an ALT.

IF this action is being taken by a players ALT for personal gain, then yes, the Admins should step in and fix this. Since there were real players in that clan, I find it hard to believe they were just done with it. I hope that this would be resolved in such a way that those that had investments in that clan (be it resources or money) get their fair share back.
AmherstStorm Kat,
....That said, Storm, you lead to the destruction of a clan. No you did not single handedly do it, but it was your leadership that made it possible for AS to become a clan of Elitist ALTS.......

There is nothing I can do about this so why do you and lord bear insist on putting my name on this? Toot Sweet is not my alt, never was. Eddard is not my alt, never was. I left IL after helping them, a lot, to allow them to grow a non-AS clan. You can't keep saying I'm a terrible person who's whole clan AS should be destroyed, then turn around and also say I'm a terrible person who didn't lead IL and therefore the clan was destroyed. You Hypocrite. LEAVE ME ALONE! How many times do I have to say this to you.

Should a leader be allowed to kick all - No. Are they allowed to kick all - Yes. There is nothing I can do to change this. I have done my best to post multiple times asking for changes to clan security and all requests have been ignored. I do not have this power, never will, so please everyone, stop harassing me.
Not sure why this post is turning into an alt post. But, I agree with the proposal that SirLucky has made. I reread what he wrote, had a little bit of trouble due to the language barrier, structuring of the sentences but I'd like to add my support for resolving this matter.

It's a little trickier because the alt became a clan leader. But, essentially, if I had made an alt, stayed long enough to gain chest access, then took every single thing in that chest, I'd be called a thief. This is what happened here. The alt made it so that nobody could access that stuff anymore by kicking them. Should someone benefit from this, it is wrong and I would consider it a bit of a violation of the rules. On a moral level, I get that this stuff is all made up in this game but come on.. really? It's like some people here, it would literally kill them to a decent person. It's like someone is holding a gigantic 15 inch wide stick and god forbid, the moment they stop acting like a butthole, that stick will shove up into their butt. Goodness gracious. I hope something will done about it and I fully support retroactive punishment for the people involved. I'm sure they are aware of who they are, and I hope you don't procreate and pass on your butthole behavior to make even tinier butthole people.
Im clearing this up now, stop blaming kat. Kat was the main reason everything was still running in legacy along with my help, me and her worked on the clan whilst ant was busy in real life however it came to our attention that many people in clan were lacking a leader figure. Many in the clan asked me to be leader however regarding the fact i was only level 16 at the time, it wouldnt have worked.

After this had been brought to ants attention, ant pops in one day and says hes taking a break from game and without consultation hands leadership over to eddie, at first i WAS annoyed at eddie as he didnt do anything as a leader, but at the same time ant didnt ask eddie if he wanted leadership and quite frankly eddie did not have the time either. Ant is still my bro but again he should have informed his council and had a vote to who gets leadership.

And as for "Elitists taking it over" kat left without saying anything to anyone she didnt want to have to run a clan anymore, she wants to just play the game now so leave it at that, i left for the reason i couldnt progress in the clan anymore. Many players came to elitists after the clan got closed down which we werent consulted of.

Thanks everyone for reading this love you all
Removed by user - i was meant to edit the top comment but commented hearts here instead so yh....
Its two days ago, that i post this here. ...so a resume what since happend.

But at first a few words.
1. First a sorry, for my horrible english. My Lessons in School are 33 Years ago and i dont speaked/writed it a long time. I understand most (when not helps translator) and i hope, most of them i write (sometimes also with translator) you will understand.
2. This treat was not for study the past. We dont judge for anything, what was month ago and please all, dont judge people, for what they done in past. We want only see, that we get an (hopefully friendly) solution for that, what happend on 6th October.
3. Yes, ant1985 (i talk with him nearly every day, sadly most at different times) gived Clanleader to eddieson (or one of his alts) in trust he lead it in his sence. eddieson tried also before, to become Leadership of IL. First vote failed, Lord Bear was Leader, than goes back to ant1985 and a long time it looks like a fusion of IL Member and eddiesons Friends. But what happend now surely not in sense of ant1985.

Now my resume:
1. Many players who read that (many more than write here) send me ingame good wishes for success of this action and when needed, help for forthcoming actions. Thanks for that
2. Eddard in Memorium and Toot Sweet dont answered my try´s to speak ingame ( i have sended him also an offer for find a friendly solution). Also eddieson dont send me an answer. I dont will speculate why! Eddard leave Ancient Specters and is now hidden in an instance, but i get no comment from AS-Council (oh, i forget, new AS Leader is Markson/eddieson). So at the moment nothing changed.

I am happy, that so much people call Administration for creating a rule against such dishonorable action. So it perhaps never happens again.

I wanted to end this post, when i get a new information:

Toot Sweet sells many things in auction, so also tentousends of blue and green dust. That means, he has destroyed all Clangear Its a shame
Guys, I don't think we're helping sir lucky with throwing mud at each other. Even though you didn't start it, you should be an adult (I'd assume you're all adultish) and just ignore if you sense some kind of mud throwing person around. Just move on if you don't want to help sir lucky get his clan back and create more unasked drama.

Personally, I hope Ihit can do something about this and fix what needs to be fixed.
That is just a damn shame.
Well since we are not stupid people we just need to sit back and watch what happens because eventually the stuff from IL chests, gold acquired from sales, reals and syd will be transferred and bounced around until ends up on its main. When that does happen, then we can play. Since "morally" nothing can be done, and "officially" nothing can be done, perhaps its up to us to teach the THIEF lesson. If the main's clan chooses to back him up then so be it, we are bored, will give us something to do.
Morally, it is wrong. Even ihit said it, but lawfully nothing was done illegally. Ant and them made their own bed, maybe through deception but they still have to lay in it. The game is full of cheats and immoral people. DE is full of Trump worshippers. The deplorable can grope whoever they want.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.