Briskit

Harley is baning people people, especially elitists (shocker) in arena while they are on hop and red bag. 9th then get offended if we respond and hit 9th.

Why would you or any 9th be surprised by this response?

It is simple. Harley stops the nonsense in arena, or the same merry go round will continue.

RF
Comments
It is simple. Talk to 9th directly.
Lol, the queen of "nonsense" comes on the forum to cry about a small little bane. We didn't come crying on the forums when you gave TOO a black curse in dot the day before. We don't come crying about all the curses and banes you so dearly love handing out either. Your clan has been baning Harley for quite some time and he finally did it back. So Harley baned Othie, Othie baned him back. End of story as far as I'm concerned. Except it wasn't. You and several members of your clan decided to go bc those who weren't involved at all. You're the one who chose to escalate.

We're not offended or surprised by anything you do and couldn't care less. You've acted like a dirt bag since the first day we arrived on this server. So you can threaten, you can attack us, you can write me on the forums but it won't change a thing.

You're the reason we have the only active black healer on the server with 2 more almost finished. So please, spare us your pearl clutching nonsense. Everybody here knows exactly what kind of hypocrite you are. Feel free to respond but this will be my only response.
Briskit,

"Pearl clutching nonsense" ... I'm going to use this one. LOL.
What exactly was the use of this?

oh and I love action-reaction! pure Chemistry
TheOnlyOne,
dunno, but I got a giggle out of it, Briskets so cute
did i hear someone mention free coffee??? where???

sigh...wrong post
Nurse Ratched,

Addict
Here we go again. RF not even online, Can't BLAME him
http://dragoneternity.com/gallery/?imageId=95

Harley, you are a liar and a coward (claiming Elitists started it again). YOU hit KJ with a bane first. YOU started this and had NO RIGHT to hit me on hop in ruins. You also hit betepah. YOU started this, again. and DON'T expect me to put up with it
http://dragoneternity.com/gallery/?imageId=96

Twice, and I can't even fight back or get my hunter stuff. What is your problem Harley? You start this, you selfish prick.
I' m no elitist or 9th, but similar happened to me today morning during my HoP with RB in Arena.

1. BC is still a part of the game. Whether right or not * sighs *

But:

I admit, it's annoying during HoP's!

This morning I experienced during my HoP with RB the following:

XXI and I fought normal and fair in arena.

Suddenly a male level 70 shows up in black Adan gear (no HoP) and buffed up fully. Clan: HF!

He delayed EVERY single hit to the last second, so that a single battle lasted nearly 10 minutes.
And finally I got a red bane; of course without healing.

I don't care much about, but you see: It happens to other too.

Another very "nice" way to destroy Hop's.

2. Not only the islands are sunken; also the Niveau!

TheOnlyOne you are a devil your halo is slipping
TheOnlyOne,
Oh no, come here! I have a big present for you It's a present for angels like you! It's full proof with a key! Come get it, I promise it's a nice gift.
Reaghnf,

sniffle....sniffle....SNIFFLE! That hurt my feelings doc

NOT!!! I my coffee and I am proud to admit it!!!

Bring me more coffeeeeeeeeeeee
Leane,
Liar!
Storm Kat,

You do no Harley don't read forums right?
Nurse Ratched,

my favorite coffee princess
TheOnlyOne,
Come here, look look there's candy! Don't look behind my back, thought. It'll ruin the surprise!
Leane,
you are the devil!
TheOnlyOne,
That's what they all say in the beginning Click! Now... where to throw this key?
Leane,
Naughty leane, you ate the key! You know you're not supposed to do that, right?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.