New archipelago

Ihit. You said if enough people ask something, it happens. I ask in the name of my fellow de's to bring the new arch. Most of us are bored without it. We have no motivation or anything to do in game. Torlingss, kariol, elites, mines, arch quests, etc.
My fellow gamers subscribe here if you agree.
Comments
pearls,
mines were pvp....ship battles pvp, or maybe you struggle with that concept given how many times you attacked in ships then couldn't fight. Elites are still on land.The islands weren't there before and there was less to do. Now there is more to do on land. Oh and you have maze on land too that wasn't there before the islands....a mix of PVE and PVP if you want.
RF_17,
I've got plenty of links with your clan not fighting... even some links from fighting you, although you were wraithed. So don't start the "Ninth doesn't fight" campaign again.

But one just chooses how to play. Some like FarmVille, some like PvP. Nevertheless I think that I do speak for a lot of the players here if I say that we miss one our the biggest sources of sydian: islands. And yes RF, you might have enough in your tavern to upgrade two more people... But wouldn't this game be boring if all you did is win without having to make an effort? Just saying, most people like a challenge...
TheOnlyOne,
I replied to pearls not 9th, seems you might be a bit paranoid about not fighting? Especially since you got warned about dunkel logging in for you and it seems others as well.....how is the cheating going to make your char better? But that's a common thing in 9th right, lots of people logging in for others, recent notes such as people logging in for lodog, ihit admitting harley logging in as mid tier 9th.

The game would be a lot better if people, including you weren't cheating. As for a challenge then I love it...but you are doing all you can to work around level playing field.
RF_17
Oh look kids it's the DE police, forever occupied with what others are or are not doing. Take this to heart: Nobody cares or listens to what you have to say especially your tired whining about your favorite subject, Ninth. If you have evidence submit it to iHit, otherwise shut your pie hole.
Removed by user
RF_17,
You're so onto me. Busted. Nailed it. Guilt is kicking in about now... I feel so bad. Need to end this. I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused in your life, which I know must be a lot of pain. Guilty. Pain. Feeling bad for the rest of (dragon)eternity. (saw what I did there? )

On the other hand...we need eyerol-emoyi.
TheOnlyOne,

what about all the pain you cause me????? Picking on a poor defenseless little pally

I use this for my eye-rolls :)
Nurse Ratched,
You're not innocent in all this you know.
Damn Elmo

But in case I want you to forgive me...grab a cup of coffee and a penguin .
TheOnlyOne,
I'm protectin the ladies from you. No using le charms on the village girls.
TheOnlyOne,

I graciously accept your apologetic gifts of dancing penguins and coffee....especially after calling me a fuzzy red Muppet. You are forgiven

Leane,
I am no mere village girl, but Princess of the land of Coffee and can annoy a zerk to death + tears with my wonderful pally defense skills (just ask TOO) plus block/absorb any useless charms. Also, we all know that the Mamma is the Queen of the land of Coffee

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Ladies, ladies...there's more than enough TOO for the two of you
Nurse Ratched,

Brings le hot chocolate replacement for coffee (ponder) evil giggles, I wonder if she'll notice. Must break the coffee chain!

TheOnlyOne,
You think you're so cute... Cheeky thing, I still have the belt! I'm not afraid to use it!
Leane,

+ I will combine the sabotaged coffee otherwise known as le hot chocolate and combine with my own secret stash of real strong Hawaiian coffee!

I now have a hot chocolate coffee that you cant buy at any starbucks
LeaneNurse Ratched,

Brings le hot chocolate replacement for coffee (ponder) evil giggles, I wonder if she'll notice. Must break the coffee chain!

TheOnlyOne,
You think you're so cute... Cheeky thing, I still have the belt! I'm not afraid to use it!

Oh, you should be very afraid
TheOnlyOne,
Looks like your english has improved remarkably, or as everyone knows you are not Theo but now d3athknight. Compare all your previous posts to this.
how much longer are we going to be forced to wait? If the new system was not ready, then why take away what we had? So, I see it as two options 1) open up the new island or 2) give us back our old ones. Players are missing the chance to grow because of lack of protector, hero, sea coins, sparks, HOP, clan rep, and many other things the islands let us do.

iHit, we need to know how much longer you all plan on leaving us stuck with half a game.
Amherst,

Well said...

An answer to Amherst post would be much appreciated....
Half a Game - that is by far the best definition of the feeling the game has.

Honestly this is disappointing as well as the lack of serious response to this general feeling.

Offer an alternativ soon please or revert that recent change - we are stuck.
RF_17,
Ancient wisdom is awakening in you. Making mommy proud (tears of joy).

BUT for the important part...
I AM BORED OF THIS F'ING GAME.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.