New archipelago

Ihit. You said if enough people ask something, it happens. I ask in the name of my fellow de's to bring the new arch. Most of us are bored without it. We have no motivation or anything to do in game. Torlingss, kariol, elites, mines, arch quests, etc.
My fellow gamers subscribe here if you agree.
Comments
Make it happen quickly please.
It might happen regardless if you ask for it or not, however not in near timeline. Note that your ships are safe (ones that stayed in Archipelago).
If enough people ask for it i still won't jump off a cliff though (redsquirrel)
We need arch, it was main fun, game risks to lose another players
clan quests and clan reps too!
PS I don't care what you call it, that does NOT look like a squirrel! And this (hotdrink) looks like the Koolaid guy!
without islands and pirates, new ark and all game is boring. untill this comes will reduce my online time to hop,traps, ghosts. done for the day
There are quite a few things missing now that are causing a big hole: quests on islands being one, let alone the constant battling for sydian mines. In my opinion this is going to cause more and more people to leave the game as content has basically been cut by half and no hint of when it might come back to give us something to focus on. Is this really the way to treat a load of players who have put a lot of their time into this game?
I agree with the above stated. This will get too boring too fast.
I already feel cheated for dropping in over 3k reals on the game in the last 2 months alone and not even getting a chance to fully upgrade.
Kindly expedite your timeline for new islands.
I'm leaving if I don't get anything else to do than see how arena doesn't go so I can gain some gold.
And idols are just BS!
Not a lot to do these days, I also feel cheated, I worked really hard on my hunter rep. Instead of being rewarded, I now have backpack dwellers collecting dust.
autum winterwithout islands and pirates, new ark and all game is boring. untill this comes will reduce my online time to hop,traps, ghosts. done for the day

Agreed , same for me
Take away our main source of sydian and not replace it immediately? That makes no sense. Implement new islands asap please.
Agreed. Wars and maze is not enough. Also, not all clans lean heavily toward the winning side so sydian won is not exactly even. For a lose, I only get 700 max. For a win, I get 1600 max. But, wins do not come often, so it is very limiting and maze is quite difficult without a large group I have found. I can only kill certain mobs solo, and when I slip up on the timing the horror shows up. Hopefully if islands are closed, you will bring something different for source of sydian. Also... Clan rep. The Sea Pqs really help with clan rep, and now the only source is wars as well.
Ihit,
I'm sorry for my request. It looks like only a handful of folks want new archipelago. I guess you don't need to make it anymore.
I believe administration will have a wait and see attitude on new achipalego. They need to collect at least 2 weeks or a month worth of data on how players are reacting to the new changes then they will decide on the direction of the new achipalego update. Can we all be grateful that developers are doing something to try and put some life into DE. Mistakes will happen in the making of a new DE, so listening to Leane, play the things you like about DE and do not play the things you dislike about DE and most definitely hope DE will fix the NPC including the barbarian in mines. They give out valor but are coded for PvE combat instead of PvP. P.S.- Leane, your chest is not as hot as mindless, go to the gym and be hotter than mindless. Not to say you are not a great eye candy to look at but it could be better.
ThisNsihT,
Going to the gym requires moving out of my bed, and that simply cannot be. I worship at the temple of laziness and mozzarella sticks.
LeaneThisNsihT,
Going to the gym requires moving out of my bed, and that simply cannot be. I worship at the temple of laziness and mozzarella sticks.

That is great xD
pearls,
There are lots of things you or anyone else could do...ROAC, IW, TOH, 7B, SB, AOH, Wars....why don't you do those?
RF_17pearls,
There are lots of things you or anyone else could do...ROAC, IW, TOH, 7B, SB, AOH, Wars....why don't you do those?

Google can explain the difference between PvE and PvP in case you aren't aware of the concepts
PvE = FarmVille. PvP = DragonEternity. Interesting. ">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.