Maze times

So can we have a maze time discussion again. Currently it is setup for those that don't work, or basically N.A. players only.
Half the active players on the server are in Europe. So maze times for most European players are 1200 (most people at work, North America asleep or getting ready for work). 1800 Europe just getting home from work or on the way/having dinner North America at work. 00:00 Europe asleep, North America a good time for (unless on west coast).

Seriously many players need sydian now the islands sunk and the maze is at impossible times for most people. This servers most active players are not 12 year old kids. Pretty much all the high level players are all older folk (relative to most games) and have numerous responsibilities that come first.

I know you don't want to pay the separate dev fees Ihit, but you can't just copy paste the dev and times from Terra to here. Time to look at who your players and customers are and what works for them.

RF
Comments
Would love to see more maze times!
@ihit would suggest as a minimum 2 extra slots 2100-2300 and 0300-0500 would help a global audience I think. Or every 2h with a 2h burndown which would make 6 slots a day
+
RF-18@ihit would suggest as a minimum 2 extra slots 2100-2300 and 0300-0500 would help a global audience I think. Or every 2h with a 2h burndown which would make 6 slots a day +1
+1
Bump - please consider revising maze so that all countries can enjoy
+1 For better maze times. I get off work and workout quite late, so some more frequent times would be more helpful. I am getting big enough for maze
Да нормальное у вас время лабиринта, что вы ноете, на Терре так для дальнего Востока и восточной Сибири тоже лаб ночью, но ничего, я иногда 2 часа в сутки успеваю сбегать и везде побывать) никто под вас не будет менять, админы это не читают, их все устраивает. Крепитесь, ребята!
This is a real problem for many never more than a few people in maze admin really need to address this adding a few more slots or open maze completely and enter whenever u want as long as you have keys.
RF-18@ihit would suggest as a minimum 2 extra slots 2100-2300 and 0300-0500 would help a global audience I think.

I agree with this idea
+1
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.