Feedback on the newest changes

HoP update - does not yet work in arena. Please let us know when this is resolved so we can test it again without wasting more hops.

BC spheres in battlegrounds - The additional chances of getting rep sounds very promising. Is it still possible to end up cursed in the arena?

Hunter Reputation - Changes are understood, I guess, but on a personal level "> I truly wish you had waited until opening the new levels before the changes.

Islands - Is this just temporary that we can't get to them? Is there an estimated time when we can sail again?

Mark of Reals Spoils - Now showing in battles and WORKS!!! 2nd fight of the day and I got 0.25 reals without hop going, finally! I really appreciate you fixing this, now can you please give us a bunch more to make up for the last 6+ months we haven't been getting drops? ;)

Red 'Splash' when low on life in battle - Not sure how I feel about this yet. I do know that I don't like it pointing to my belt, it lags and actually makes it harder to get a pot in time. Also seems to go off pretty early. For now will keep testing and get a better idea of when it goes, but is there anyway we can turn off the arrow on pots/glyph belt for those of us who already know where our belts are?

Personal Gear Upgrading - LOVE the new changes, I think this will help many players upgrade faster, as long as they can get sydian from clan wars and maze. I do look forward to more upcoming options, Well Done!

Over all, I Thank You for the hard work that you put in for all these changes.

And nice job on the new emojis.... but how is (redsquirrel) a squirrel? ">
Comments
In any competitive event, real life or virtual, you need parity or else people will leave that event. A great example is MLB, in the 1980's, the yankees were buying up all the championships and no one care about baseball anymore. If you have only 3 clans that can haul sydians back to the mainland, what kind of parity is in the game? I believe the sydian mines were the reason developers decided to sink the island. Developers want people to make money on rachni. They want drawn out battles on the islands and the sea. The one thing they want most of all is for people to come back to DE and start playing/spending. They finally went to Mr. Roger's neighborhood and found that word they want DE to be about. PARITY. P.S.- If the new Arena of Honor is a hit, admin can easily award sydian to the top two brackets after that event or start a whole new event that will earn sydian like the Rage of Sydian.
Can someone link me to an entire list of update/maintenance changes Thanks!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.