Feedback on the newest changes

HoP update - does not yet work in arena. Please let us know when this is resolved so we can test it again without wasting more hops.

BC spheres in battlegrounds - The additional chances of getting rep sounds very promising. Is it still possible to end up cursed in the arena?

Hunter Reputation - Changes are understood, I guess, but on a personal level "> I truly wish you had waited until opening the new levels before the changes.

Islands - Is this just temporary that we can't get to them? Is there an estimated time when we can sail again?

Mark of Reals Spoils - Now showing in battles and WORKS!!! 2nd fight of the day and I got 0.25 reals without hop going, finally! I really appreciate you fixing this, now can you please give us a bunch more to make up for the last 6+ months we haven't been getting drops? ;)

Red 'Splash' when low on life in battle - Not sure how I feel about this yet. I do know that I don't like it pointing to my belt, it lags and actually makes it harder to get a pot in time. Also seems to go off pretty early. For now will keep testing and get a better idea of when it goes, but is there anyway we can turn off the arrow on pots/glyph belt for those of us who already know where our belts are?

Personal Gear Upgrading - LOVE the new changes, I think this will help many players upgrade faster, as long as they can get sydian from clan wars and maze. I do look forward to more upcoming options, Well Done!

Over all, I Thank You for the hard work that you put in for all these changes.

And nice job on the new emojis.... but how is (redsquirrel) a squirrel? ">
Comments
I absolutely HATE the red splash thing.
I have to say it is good to see arenas going, but I still want to see damage to gear returned to us. Yes we know you are screwing us on damage, but we can deal with it, but I had charms of durability on and I still got 2 pieces of gear broken in an hrs fighting..That sounds fishy to me, and makes me wonder if there is any point in charms of durability.
kingmp,
+1 to the damage visible again.

And, update on the original post - seems the HoP is working in the arena, but so far all the tests done show that it's not worth the pots/buffs needed to make a profit. I'm going to stick with hop/eye on mobs and keep testing.
It works in Arena, but not 7b from what I could tell.
kingmpI absolutely HATE the red splash thing.

You can remove it from settings near the option you picked to Not display your helm
I HATE that the island is gone. Worked hard to get my Hero mount so it wouldn't die so often but now the money maker monsters are gone
Also remember you can now upgrade green drop gear using dust ;)
we paid to get red idols that we can not use
we contributed to make ships that we can not use
we now have to make orange idols that we get no rep for
is it me or does it it seem unfair
dragonflys2,

Won't comment on Idols, however ships will be usable - they haven't gone anywhere (even those that stayed behind in Archipelago)
Ihit, can you give us an estimate on when the new archipelago will be available ? Thank you
8k dust and 27g (for example overseers cuirass) for an increase in stats of +11 for str/vitality SO NOT WORTH DOING
some things in the update are pretty. but please bring back the monster as good gold as the rachniden give.

as far as I've heard there is never again rachniden
i upgraded some of my equipment to Hidding Adder set. Can i upgrade the rest to this set or no? Also my zikkars are now usseles for any action and i can only sell them?
pearlskingmpI absolutely HATE the red splash thing.

You can remove it from settings near the option you picked to Not display your helm

Thank You Pearls. I did not see that option before, information is much appreciated.
pearlskingmpI absolutely HATE the red splash thing.

Woooot, ty ty ty
Zippy8k dust and 27g (for example overseers cuirass) for an increase in stats of +11 for str/vitality SO NOT WORTH DOING

maybe you can use your dragon to farm blacksmith green gear, then dismantle for dust. or would that take forever
Wow, been gone awhile due to boredom of no updates in the game. Came back and I read this and am not enthusiastic about what I have read so far. Tell me, why invest in a game where they take away things you spent real money on with no explanation or compensation back to for?
scandelnavia,

If you mean ships as i said they haven't gone anywhere.
Ihit,
He means islands for sydian extraction. Now I just log on, do hop and leave because I got nothing else to do. I used to play way more.
People left because the game was stagnant and people are saying they are leaving because of all the changes.

Change is inevitable but sometimes it takes awhile for people to adjust. It might have been too many changes at one time and was a bit of a culture shock to many of us. I personally got used to a particular routine that has been disrupted and I have had to reconfigure my time on game in different ways.

Anyway thank you for the effort in revitalizing the game and I look forward to the outposts, which many of these changes are revolving around?

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.
― John Lydgate
I'm cool with most of the stuff except losing rachni hops cause even though arenas are giving gold now... at least I don't get gear damage from rachnis. I would say I miss the islands for the purpose of pqs and hop. But, mining all night and having to haul, I miss none of that. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw those things sink into the fiery depths of hell. I do feel bad though that not everyone got a chance to haul all that they had mined.

Oh and the idols level requirements, am not a fan of. I don't plan to be Level 61 til 2020. But, seriously, if you worked your butt to 81k hunter rep, you should be able to use it, cause man, that is a lot of hours. Possibly even years.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.