Make wars count for something...

So, I'm very tired of wars actually not mattering. Who actually cares if you win or lose. Many clans no longer focus trying to mine and win. They just wait for fights and pile in because damage = Sydian. This past war I knew it was over 30 minutes in. Its not like the old days when you had to be aware of what color people were trying to hoard or hitting and stalling stronger players so you could raid other spots. Competition in the actual war because you didn't want a seal on your clan. Now its .... we hit one spot. wait for them to defend then pile in for the fight to do damage and get Sydian. Win/Loss means nothing. Buff big for damage and wars are a success.

My suggestion. Make it like every other part of this game. Winner gets big Sydian losers gets little. This is how Experience, Valor, Heroism etc are all handed out. Then clans have to try. If you click the que button you will as a clan make sure you have numbers and people ready like we use to.

Yes I know this is a double edge sword as well. War participation in this game is pitiful at best (We were skipped "because couldn't find opponent" for 2 weeks straight. 4 ques). My suggestion to this is bracket it. But don't bracket it by level of clan. There are many level 3 clans that don't hold up to what a level 3 clan should be. Figure out a algorithm that does number of members, levels, and valor ranks. Make a monthly award for most war wins in a bracket.
Comments
Maybe an achievement, with rewards of course, gold or other items....something like this

Name : Clan Victories I

Task : Win 1 clan war

Reward 10g for clan. (or something else whatever)

Clan Victories II

Task : Win 5 clan wars

Reward : 50g for clan

etc etc
Truffles,
Never heard so much bs. We fought to win and not only had more kills, had more damage and if you checked conf ratings after war would see we got a shed load more conf points as a result of war. In FACT 9th gave up for the last 30 mins of war so how about you go take a good long hard look at yourselves.
As your own clan have eluded to they think stalling people and other such tactics are ok in war. So if focusing on a few fights is our tactic then why do you have a problem with that? If you do then stop q for war....same as 9th stop q for SB, ROAC, IW, ToH, etc etc.

9th stop people queuing for many battlegrounds for many years to ''stop people getting rep''. FACT. Then they post about how the game is unattended.

Why don't 9th tell their members to attend all bgs? Why do they limit the game, then complain the game is ''weakly atteneded'' as rheag whats his name says?

as for wars i would point rheg whats his name to his comments to ihits post some time ago re wars where he wants to talk about bc lol. It is not lost on many that harley (toy out of pram thrower) goes on a spree on a friday night pre Saturday war. Perhaps you thought people didn't notice the pattern.

Feel free not to reply (especially nurse who we all know is actually 9th).
[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]RF_17:[/QNAMEF]
Feel free not to reply (especially nurse who we all know is actually 9th).

Awwwwwww...but how could I not reply, when you care so much to throw my name into forum....I feel so honoured ">

Now as for me loving 9th.....where the hell is my free "I "> 9th" t-shirt???????

"> BRISKIT!!!!! I want my free t-shirt!

Now as for me loving 9th.....where the hell is my free "I 9th" t-shirt???????
"> BRISKIT!!!!! I want my free t-shirt!

Hands over "I "> Briskit" t-shirt.
Nurse Ratched,

Careful hun, HF may get jealous. Have you been using that secret tunnel to 9th's clan hall again? Is it the coffee maker? The TV set? WHY hun, WHY!?!
I appreciate the "IE Tries Hard" shoutout... and i feel we do .. try hard. We lose pretty much every fight, but we'll fight the entire 2 hours. After that 2 hours, we rarely have more than 1000 crystals. I would really hope we don't get banned because we don't have 40 clannies above lvl 50.
Briskit,
I would prefer the "I "> Panda" or even the "I "> whats his name"

Glean,
"> well sweetheart.....they have an awesome Jacuzzi....that's why ">
Reaghnf,
That would get us banned every war if it was about the crystal count, we can barely hang on to a mine much less get that many in... The biggest problem is that a bane exists. W had one war they fought their butts off, came in 10k short, haven't seen them since.. wasn't fair.. because they most def TRIED.

We no who has the war won as soon as name show... when we have top two, its is about the fights.. we need to get max damage, and what ever little rewards come our way, but we will still run you

Nurse Ratched,
"> since I think Brisket an Amherst are sweethearts an Harleys just a big ole teddy bear (wif a little bit of a temper) just to name a few... think I can get a t-shirt too?">">">
themamma,
Nurse Ratched,
since I think Brisket an Amherst are sweethearts an Harleys just a big ole teddy bear (wif a little bit of a temper) just to name a few... think I can get a t-shirt too?">">">

Aww, thats very nice of you to say. Unfortunately, all we have left are our "RF needs a hug" shirts . They weren't big sellers for some reason. We ARE going to be coming out with our new "Harley's are for Hugging" shirts and reprinting the Ninth ones. I'll save one for you. ">
Nurse Ratched,
no "I Reag"? i'm hurt haha.

To RF... I really don't care for your comments like so many who have posted since. I think you just want friends and don't know how to make them lol.

I just logged in to find that RF bc'd mamma for her comments. who is the bully? can't have a legit convo without a typical RF tantrum.

themamma,
I'm just trying to think of ways to make wars a fun part of the game. I'll be honest most of them I sit in hall or log on see that the war isn't worth participating in. But competition isn't the name of the game here.. FarmVille is a better description ">. Maybe make the min of holding the min number of spots plus a bit more so (10 that leading clan will hold and I think its 3 are extra? I don't know never really paid attention)

Will say i was laughing at the post. This thread got pretty funny. Well done. ">
">
Reaghnf,
lol we actually have fun gettng our butts kicked for the most part, hated the friendly wars, even most of our little ones like them... I still believe if the ban was eliminated more would apply, and at least there would be a better mix of match ups. We will never punish some one for not being able to make a war, real life always comes first...we jus wanna have fun, winning an occasional fight might help that a bit.

An as for RF,,.. it is what it is, don't hide from him any more than I did from Mif ...although I must confess I do get a kick about all his fussin about the 9th.. but then he has no trouble taking old 9th into the clan
Reaghnf,

but I did request a t-shirt....it's got your new nickname.

themamma,

"> I heard there is a special (Briskit spilled the coffee beans on this one).....one FREE extremely large cup of coffee with each order! We need to stock up ">
Briskit,
I missed all the T-shirt fun. I want a soft pink color for everything! I will also be requiring a Princess discount. :D
Relax, i think elitist need to fight with us anyway, and if cant win"> and no need stall us in clan hall with bufs
">, 9leg now strong how never maybe)?">">
Ninth shirts are here! Limited quantity, get em while they're hot! Designs in my gallery.
the t-shirts....I will order one of each! Which if I remember correctly....means I get THREE free extra-large coffees ">">">

"> wouldn't mind a free arm sleeve either ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.