Vortex of Trapped Souls!

Tomorrow! Mark it at your calendars!
20:00 game time. 3:00 EST time, 12:00 PST time.
Why not? I've heard it's confusing when you start, you learn and it gets fun as hell.
You get a ton of heroism, valor, chance at rare items like eye of abyss.

Whatcha got to lose? 3 measly gold pieces?? Let's experience something new, I know we can because IW went today.
I'll get as many 9th as I can, I'll assume Kat will get as many AS...Let's get one fired up, free the souls! ">(black_beer)
Comments
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Told you I'd kill you. Mission Accomplished ">
Interestingly, our clannies who went into the battle showed as Offline during. Also, they were not responding to any pm's. It is as if your soul is in a vortex and we cannot communicate with you until you leave the battleground.
Trongster,
It was a little scary, lost clan and raid chats. Only main (which noone replied on) and pm's to the people in the battle
During vortex you have a shackles of debtor and you dont see your clan, no other map except vortex, etc.
Main chat worked kat, I saw your message, but was too busy dodging players to answer
Grats to Clara for winning.
pearls......Main chat worked kat, I saw your message, but was too busy dodging players to answer ......
Good to know.
Also noticed that once someone was kicked out of Vortex, they could no longer reply to PM "> Sorry Mindless for calling you a snob ">
I wish vortex was a normal thing to queue for..It went twice when I begged for it.
Next day I didn't say a word..and I was the only one in queue. I feel lonely :P
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Beg for it. Everyday ">"> Will queue on weekends when I can, but weekdays, its during work hours, can't do it. Good Luck!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.