Vortex of Trapped Souls!

Tomorrow! Mark it at your calendars!
20:00 game time. 3:00 EST time, 12:00 PST time.
Why not? I've heard it's confusing when you start, you learn and it gets fun as hell.
You get a ton of heroism, valor, chance at rare items like eye of abyss.

Whatcha got to lose? 3 measly gold pieces?? Let's experience something new, I know we can because IW went today.
I'll get as many 9th as I can, I'll assume Kat will get as many AS...Let's get one fired up, free the souls! ">(black_beer)
Comments
Cracking the whip already.
Bump, keep at the top
I got my butt whopped in IW but it was sure fun and got a piece of purple gladiator and purple hero so I would do it again anytime. Just holla and I will come
Vortex in 3 hours.
got darkyy in queue, watching and keeping me posted. He's alone. Where are you all? ">
30 minutes...lets go
No luck today. let's try again on Sunday :)
Only got 11, next time.
Saturday... 2 hrs to go
Hmm
Bubba^^
Let's try it. It's 1.5 reals btw, not 1.5 gold. Most of the people I asked didn't have 3g...lol. Idk if they'll join for reals. But I'm up for it. :)
Well Done all that joined!
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=56ad1d49-0008-0305-e6de-ff660f98d48b

Would you all go again?
Was really fun, very interesting.
Going to try again tomorrow, join up on it people!
Might wanna read on it too, interesting rules, fun battleground, and definitely wanna do it again!
GJ all.
I had fun and found it to be different than other arenas. I am ready to go again tomorrow! Thank you for all who joined ">
Since I didn't make it today, I will try next time.
Couple quick questions though:
1 - Did the kills count for quests? (ruins keys, ect)
2 - Are protections needed? I see nothing in the description about picking up BC spheres or anything, so guessing a no, but figured I should ask first.

I would also recommend that the final link include the total for experience/valor. At first glance, the amount is very small, but having talked to a few that went (and aren't valor capped), there was a lot of valor awarded. For the 1.5R or 3G to enter, I strongly believe other brackets should try this. I look forward to my first Vortex and hope it goes again soon!
I'm ready for tomorrow.
Ok, that is very interesting and definitely a fun place to be.
Lessons Learned - I'm a noob Wait.... already knew that..... ok, new lessons.
Don't go completely broke lol Have some coins on you. There's an altar in there for covers, but you need to sacrifice coins. How many coins? I don't know, I went with nothing.
Noone replied on Main chat in there, so not sure if it works. Curious to know.
Died 3 times just before the 1st round timer was up. So did not get to try part 2. Next time, I run faster ">
I would love if this could go again next Weekend "> Maybe level 58+ would like to make it a weekly event?

Forgot to take note of my ruins kills before the battle, but I do believe they counted. This will be tested properly next time.
Protections not needed.
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=56ae6ec9-0008-0305-2482-999d6aaa17c0

13th place.
DE tells me I would have recieved:
3133 Experience, 1253 Valor.
And completed the quest so got:
3790 Experience, 30 Defender of Adan Reputation, and Spark of Abyss (30 pcs) Spark of Abyss.

And 3 Achievements unlocked in the battle, but I am lost on which ones. I do not see a Vortex tab in the achievements tab. Perhaps a bug?
Messed up badly this time. But fun.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.