ROA new batle

I congratulate all of us a new kind of fights I want to ask the Administration, we will both s what server or distribution levels will be 22-70?

I would like to make it on the GROUP levels
Comments
Clara Korn,
I only had opinion on this one Clara. I have had this convo with you in 9th before so please don't act like you have always been against it. I don't care if your opinion has changed either. But you have had this convo with me... agreeing with me. Not this specific subject but parallel ones.
I only make my comments to give my opinion on how to make it better for lower players. I don't care about mine that much. I've been on here 2 years. I'm a player. I play the way I like to. I just like to see more smaller players come up. Start new clans. Expand the game. Only expansion I have ever really seen is the failure of another server added to ours. Otherwise game really hasn't changed much in two years. (players that is... Yes events.. gear etc have been added) I've seen more players stop playing then new ones come up. Yes a lot of players only care about improving their own characters the easiest way possible for them. That drives a lot of these discussions. "What is best for me to get to my goals easier or faster" is the premise to most of these debates.
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]Reaghnf:[/QNAMEF]

I agree with you doc - not always - but some of the times .....it would be nice to create an environment/events where the littles can grow and not fear the wrath of some of the less than accepting biggers. We all have bad days - but what is the sense of putting a level 22 with a level 70 - even with elixir of supremacy.

For example I did ROA for the first time yesterday and of course there were some littles, including me, who had no clue what this event was about. Unfortunately I am stuck on a team with someone who is grousing in main about how others are trying to play the event - instead of offering advice or suggestions, since I am sure that person has done it numerous times since the event started. I've been around the game long enough to have tougher skin and not care about who says what - but for a little noob - that could prevent them from joining again.

Pitting littles with bigs only causes frustrations, arguments and so forth. If the game wants to keep growing they need to know how to protect the little noobs against some of us long term bigs who have hissy fits (me included - since unfortunately I am no where near the perfection I would like to be "> ). Not everyone has loads of cash to grow up to be big strong players.....some need time and patience.

It is not about the battle itself (as I saw that the supremacy elixir did make it a bit more even)- its about the bigs that want to control the event and run anyone else out who does not want to do as they are "told" or do not understand the mechanics of the event. Think about the skrag caves.....it creates a team atmosphere since many there are just learning it together and are all within the same levels.

Just food for thought.....now where is my coffee?
solution to all problems would be to connect the 2 servers (unless of course our TOPs not afraid)
1.many fan
2. many wars
3. SB
4. Strong competition

Here it is interesting that the strongest right now would have written this server? 50% they do not want to be for the reason that they are here and there will be a top middle
Well, if you do not flood the theme created just to evaluate new battles and add the group level
This debate about splitting queue up has been on going for SB for as long as I have been playing. I have probably at one time been on the "split it" side, if you really searched through the forums to use ancient posts against me, you'd probably find one. BUT I think you would find more where I request that the split is not done. SB (& now RoA) are one of the few events where I can play with ALL my clan mates, Any level, and help them out. SB is hard to get 5 people in even though it goes every hour? I do not believe that splitting it into level 50-70 only would help that. Sure Dragon Fire, you'd get 4 levels of smashing little level 22s, but then what? You quit at level 50 and reroll?

Vaalors need to keep growing to compete. I hear it all the time, this accusation of 'feeding reps', but guess what folks, I have been "Feeding reps" since I was level 22 and am now, very proudly, 52nd strongest in the game, with king joffrey right behind me at 53rd, and we are very new compared to some of the ones above us. The more You play, the stronger You get, regardless of who your opponent is. So queue up and bring your best and have a good time
Storm Kat,
Reag will never get the more you play the better you get, neither will a number of others such as lance. so what!!
I look forward to actually making it into one of these it looks interesting
Nurse Ratched,
Wonder who that could be
01:00 would have loved to go to RoA but everyone stuck in Hero Boss fights.
So, we have Hero boss, Maze, and RoA all at 01:00 and wonder why nothing gets played
Reaghnf,
:) I agree, I play if I have time. As of late, I've been thinking going out and doing something is much more fun than sitting hours in front of the computer trying to hit something that ... in the grand scheme of the game, is little compared to what others have done. Having a job can keep people busy and worn out . Play however you like :P I'm probably playing that same way too. "> Except when I'm beating up Lance to make him work... I want a Ferrari for Christmas.
It looks really cool, haven't had time to get into one and hoping that I will soon. I also have a question: is it more tactics or fighting? Will I need buffs?
D3athKnight,
Yes, use everything you would in a war. . Lasts 45 minutes, and watch main chat, don't expect pm it's chaos in there. Hope you sign up soon, 2 missed RoA now because not enough vaalors will try.
D3athKnightIt looks really cool, haven't had time to get into one and hoping that I will soon. I also have a question: is it more tactics or fighting? Will I need buffs?

It is different than the arena events. It is an electronic version of capture the flag.

I guess it depends on who your team is on whether there are tactics or not. You get the most points not from fighting but from capturing the flag from the other team. The other team's flag needs to be caught at least 3 times to end the game (need 150 points). Fights will get you points - but not a bunch.

You have movement like in war - if no flag(crystals) then you move faster....if you are carrying the flag(crystals) you move slower. So probably best that whoever captures the flag has people nearby to help, in case they get attacked by the other side in an attempt to recapture their flag.

Lower levels have elixir of supremacy to match the upper levels. When I went - everyone was mounted/buffed - like in seabattle.

This is what i learned from my first try.....maybe others can give you more info

PS: there are no mutton chops in this event.....so join with caution
ReaghnfClara Korn,
I only had opinion on this one Clara. I have had this convo with you in 9th before so please don't act like you have always been against it. I don't care if your opinion has changed either. But you have had this convo with me... agreeing with me. Not this specific subject but parallel ones.

Well i should have written it more clear and less offensive im sry. Just wanted to say you cant argument with the post in this thread if the majority wants or does not want more brackets
Nurse Ratched,
What?! No mutton chops! "> DE better get mutton chops in Arena of Honor then ">.

Xadria,
Ok, thanks for the intel...will sign up asap.

P.S.: Nurse, you also thanks ">...will see you buffed in ROA soon ">.
D3athKnight
Xadria,
Ok, thanks for the intel...will sign up asap.

You're welcome. "> Darn alts stealing my posts, again.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.