ROA new batle

I congratulate all of us a new kind of fights I want to ask the Administration, we will both s what server or distribution levels will be 22-70?

I would like to make it on the GROUP levels
Comments
Good luck with that request
mb need
Frequency: 3 times a day, at 13:00, 17:00 and 21:00 server time.
Minimum number of participants: 5 and 5 valortsev Sadar.
Maximum length: 45 minutes.
Leveled groups:
9-21, 22-51, 52-70.
otherwise these fights, no one will go if only 22 -70, 80% of the 70 levels in Sadar rest Valor, so fights never gather and distribute to groups if there is a chance equal fight
Judging by sea battles the answer is no 22-70 group is intended and number of players needed currently will stay the same. The times for our server are 17:00/21:00/1:00 which were chosen for player convenience as we know 13:00 might be way to early for many. Remember that there is elixir of supremacy on lower levels.
Again have to fight against the strongest Sadar is not right what we do not have groups, why not create one poll? Or should I write to the Russian administration server to create one here so like them? Or let them combine server (Terra+Nova ), then it will be good (to be equal to the number of Sadar and Valor)
Ihit,
Should change the description on all pages about levelgroup if it was intended, tends to create...confusion and frustration amongst -22.
It was lvl 9 or higher yesterday, saw that it has been adapted.
we can make at least 2 groups?
22-51
51-70
good? no?
D3athKnight,

The lower level group will be added later hence the updated description.
IhitD3athKnight,

The lower level group will be added later hence the updated description.

good w8 inform
Ihit,
SB's don't go. This battleground runs very similar to SB's. So it will without a doubt be a dead Battleground within 2 weeks if. I already saw them not firing on its opening, which in a game.. a new event... new part of game not getting enough participants should be huge red flag.

One train of thought is keeping a bigger player pool level 22-70 will get more to participate. But in practice it causes less to go because no one in level 22 wants to fight pandor. lol. (not a shot at pandor, just he is by far strongest player the game). It would be better to break it into smaller groups and lowers will participate a lot more. It may hurt the upper brackets but if you get more people active then more play the game which in turn makes more money. Just look at active firing of arenas in 50 and below vs 50 and above. If you keep it the same then well... it will just be another battleground that goes to waste. Listen to your customers. I don't think a single player on here says bigger bracket pool is good and they are playing the game daily. They know how this game works with its good parts and flaws. But I've been playing long enough to know this is just me ranting. lol
Ihit,

How do you expect the new players to compete with old players. Not many of them has level 3 magical spells. Sparks of Inception price is between 20-25 S per. It goes as high as 1 Gold per 2 Sparks of Inception. Why can't you let people buy Sparks with Reals like other servers? Fix what is broken before introducing flawed events.
Reaghnf[...]I don't think a single player on here says bigger bracket pool is good and they are playing the game daily.[...]
I'm saying "bigger bracket pool is good" and I play the game daily.

There is nothing wrong with the choice to have all levels 22-70 together. Players who exclude themselves for fear of losing are simply not here to play. It's ok to participate and not necessarily win. Do it enough and you eventually *do* win.

Trust me, I've been there and often still am on the losing side of a fight. What's the worst that happens: gear damage, black injury? All better with just a bit of gold and time. Gotta take your lumps to reach the top.
Trongster go to Valor & play ok ? boss lol
officially, these fights are 3 kinds of groups, so I just ask to make it like it's not OFFICIALLYREGISTERED Sea battles
Reaghnf,
No player is on 24h a day. Plenty of times battles don't go in all the arenas SB and others. If one faction tells their own not to go to battles so they don't 'feed' another then that is not the games fault. I used to go to SB daily even when Vaalor was stronger in SB. I went all out in wars when I was in IE and we were getting trashed by old 9th every war and couldn't win a fight. Do you do the same or anything remotely similar?

Every bg there are complaints about whether it be timing, or expense, or gear damage, or reward....so rather than be negative all the time about everything, why don't you be positive and start a new post about a bg or something you would go to all the time? Or even better accept what is there and go play!!!

There is DoT with no damage, you don't go. SB for heroism you don't go. Wars twice a week you don't go on a Tuesday anymore for some reason . IW every week for purple heroism pieces...don't go...the list goes on and on and on of things that are available in game that you don't go to and hardly ever have and have no intention of going to.
After a couple RoA now, I would like to see an "Area" tab, similar to Near but with the whole map on, so we could see at all times who is on our team. RoA is obviously designed as a team-effort battleground, but we can't even see each other and have no clue who is on the team unless they are clan mates or friends. Help us out, give us a tab with the current players for easier chatting, please

Last battle link sent to me was very close with Sadar winning by only 2 points. Great work to all that join, both sides!
RF_17
in this topic refers only to the addition of at least 1-2 teams leveled as it should be, in the naval battle many want but not everyone wants to fight 22 nubom without buff but still go when there is a normal command the war in the weekend only to it all comfortable, almost all the work, do not take everything so as to be afraid of everything, if not afraid at all to go well, we try to make you competition
RF_17,Trongster,

RF Do we need to put up the post about you not wanting to feed again? We have it saved for comments from you that are about "just playing" and not worrying about feeding. (We knew you deleted it as soon as it was found but we saved it Its safe and sound no worries.) Haha you are no different then the players now saying they don't want to feed. The difference now from then is you are on the consuming end. Please don't act all high and mighty. Have a opinion, that is fine. But short of that keep it to yourself. Players like me could care less about your other opinions.

I don't spend money on game. I don't believe this game is worth it. I don't have the time to hop everyday or play for hours every day like some people. So black curses stop my playing time. Gear damage is not worth it to me if I only hop once a week. SB are not worth the resources I spent. So for players who are dedicated to this game or run a bot to do the work for them what you say i guess is ok. Rest of us.. not so much.

And to point out ... of all the post I think its safe to say 90%+ agree with with big bracket is a bad idea. That means the game is more on this side of the issue. Wouldn't you rather see people be more active and SB's/Roa firing often. People aren't just going to go and get whooped. That is a bad game to play and I can do much more productive things. SB - not worth the time. DOT- Outside top bracket... yeah go ahead and go. I agree there. Top Bracket people don't bother going... Not worth your time unless you are just trying to get to valor rank then quit doing it after. AOH/7b... are rare. Well 7b isn't... once in the top bracket and experience doesn't matter then you don't need to do them anymore. You can just kill ghost.
ReaghnfRF_17,Trongster,

RF Do we need to put up the post about you not wanting to feed again? We have it saved for comments from you that are about "just playing" and not worrying about feeding. (We knew you deleted it as soon as it was found but we saved it Its safe and sound no worries.) Haha you are no different then the players now saying they don't want to feed. The difference now from then is you are on the consuming end. Please don't act all high and mighty. Have a opinion, that is fine. But short of that keep it to yourself. Players like me could care less about your other opinions.

And to point out ... of all the post. You are the only one that said you want 22-70.... so 2 out of 30 post. I think game sides with my opinion and not yours.

Well one day u will undesterand that people that like how it is don´t complain so plz stop using ur cry topics to argument what players want or not
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.