Clan War date and time.

Which is it? On news post it says :
"• The Clan Wars shall start each Tuesday at 22:00 and each Saturday at 18:00."

But on clan tab it says

Wednesday at 21:00 Server time and Saturday at 16:00 server time.....

Screenshot in gallery
Comments
okay, So clans that dont have enough damage points get Baned for 30days...So, why bother participating in war at all...Poorer clans will be penalized for not being able to deal damage...Nice...
Siemel,
Bollas hit the button knowing he had 3 people in clan. Ihit has said he will be reasonable with the requests. If you look at the ninth vs novus link, not a single person on either side got the damage or kill bonus in that war.
Myself, I'm asking clan, and as long as 10 people will be here for the full war, with at least a few maybes as well, I believe that will be enough for both clans involved in the war to have a good time. (maybe even a few less, Fallen had 15 people on the link and some of them had very nice damage totals). I hope the war addiction kicks in quickly and we get back to having 20+people per war, everytime
Kitty Kat,
Bollas got 2 caskets, I was there when he opened em
Demon Of Satan,
Just pointing out what would get a clan banned, and it's pretty easy to say that if noone gets the heroism bonus damage or kills, the clan will be banned from wars. (You can tell someone got the bonus because there's a Thumbs Up next to the damage or kills in the war link)
From what I have seen after 2 wars the losing rewards are not too bad for the most part, and the winning seems really good.
A Fantastic war with 7th Legion today. They have some great fighters. The rewards were great, everyone had a good time, and we all learned that even a clan of 6 can make a clan of 20 fight hard for 2 hours. (black_beer)

"> Next! ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.