Clan War date and time.

Which is it? On news post it says :
"• The Clan Wars shall start each Tuesday at 22:00 and each Saturday at 18:00."

But on clan tab it says

Wednesday at 21:00 Server time and Saturday at 16:00 server time.....

Screenshot in gallery
Comments
No need for screenshot - newspost one's are correct ones: The Clan Wars shall start each Tuesday at 22:00 and each Saturday at 18:00.
Description will be changed, these times and days were chosen for most player activity and so everyone can attend at least one war a week similar to Duel of Truth.

Answering few other questions from newspost itself:

1) Sky crystal, will this stay the same? - Yes this part of wars stays the same
2) Why not make 45+ get sydian will take while to get the 3k for just first? maybe I should wait who knows maybe its tons of sydian, just random thought though.... - If you've looked at Terra top damage dealers in winning clan can get 3k Sydian , loser top damage dealers about half that. Though it's possible to get more as all depends on participation/damage.
3) Are the caskets sell able? - No, caskets can't be sold or transferred.

Thinking on it also... will rewards for caskets/sydian be based on start of war level or end of war level.... because I am interested in how leveling from one reward group to another during the war will work for this! - End Level

As far as question of choosing whether to get caskets or Sydian that's unlikely to happen or be changed at the moment.

And question regarding summons they count into damage you do to get better rewards. And lastly question regarding if you can or can't be matched with your allied clans - you can't.
Few Questions :
1) Will my clan get banned from war if I am only one to participate?
2) Is it certain top damage on the LOSING side gets a casket, or is there a damage requirement??
3) Is it really any different from old clan wars? (the fighting bits)
The fighting currently is pretty much same as wars before. Rewards are different. Losing side also gets caskets/sydian but less than winners. As far as if clan gets barred from fighting we'll not disclose every single variable that is taken into account.
If it is to be believed Clan Progression Pages say who is at war with whom. If true so much for unknown and such.
Hellfire vs Inferno Elite
Ancient Specters vs Elitist
Ninth Legion vs Novus Natus
Drachengarde vs Valor Serpants
Sea Wolves vs The Fallen

Ihit,
Can you please clarify bar participant. You made it clear that you will not disclose the criteria but is it for individual like sea battles or for the whole clan?
">"> I could not have asked for a more exciting, and challenging, war for the first one back, I hope the clan pages are correct. I'm really looking forward to a fun-filled, smashy smashy! day. Thank you admin for getting this going again. ">

Also, were there any clans that pushed the button, but did not get a war?
I must go apoloise to 9th in advance LOL
One more question, are all caskets given to leader to pass out? If so were screwed lol

Or if only 1 person does war? Does everything losing side gets go to him/her/it
Bollas,
From what I understood, ihit said each person will get drops/caskets/sydian by their body of work in the clan war. If you did not contribute enough to that particular war, you will not get anything. The winning clan will have more people getting awards then the losing clan. It is individual awards not clan awards.
humm lets see if that's right.. SW's and fallen will have a good time
AS and elt, work well together
poor 9th gets the alt clan, boring
dracne and vs, not to bad
and the strongest clan in DE get the clan with 3 partially upgraded players (one who wont be here) and a few that
don't work, stocking up on the vaseline to prepare for our reaming">
themamma,
Who you callin alt clan! lol believe it or not, were tryna rebuild over here, just getting a hand from some alts
Bollas,
Sorry If I sounded mad lol tryna make it a joke jut forgot the ">
Ihit,

The top dealer in clan gets the most, what happens if the top dealer is under 50, is it then the top dealer in out of the over 50+ that get a increased amount, or is there amount decreased as well? Just wondering. Cant wait, 10 hrs 30 mins till the fun starts again.
Just remember to win and do appropriate damage and participation with crystals etc... and rewards will be appropriate then. Winners get increased amount.As far as pairings go remember that all history is currently void and it will be taken into account in next wars.

Edit Hope you enjoyed your first wars and rewards, any further comments please post in this thread.
Ihit,
Clan Tab button still says Wednesday on it. We're in the debate now about how many can be here for this tuesday, will the button be ready for then?
I love the war, and look forward to our next. Was a great time and everyone had a blast. Thank You.
Ihit,
Novus got banned, yet we fought, I fought enough to get 2 caskets on my own. Even ask 9th, we fought as much as we could.
Button description will say old time until next time server is updated - just don't worry about it. All wars starts at tuesdays/saturdays at newspost times.
14:19 Heaven's Voice: Storm Kat sent an application for a Clan War.
Hope lots of clans sign up!

p.s. Novus Notus was banned from war participation for 30 days. So it is a Clan ban, not individual.
Ihit,

Storm Kat,
Yes, we were banned even though we fought plenty, ask 9th, we were ou fighting the whole thing.

P.S I believe that you need to get 100k damage to get a casket, I did 120k and got 2 while no one ele was over 100k...they got nothing
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.