Turning into defilers.

Let's start discussing how we can get the last Shaab fight done and more defilers

"> Opinions needed. We tried talking in Current Combat chat last time, and too many didn't listen and we all got stuck. What can we do differently this time? Did admin change anything? ">
Comments
Im a defiler did not want it,, wasted 20g and 8hrs trying to do the quest and will not get it done ,,no one in arenas after steel ended so not fair ,, i am very unhappy about it
Ihit
That is correct Elites on mainland not in Canyon has highest chance of infecting you. (Fighting , winning as well as dying to them)
Please note that you can also get chills by PvP'ing with others who are already infected.

I'll bump this and quote myself as this question is bound to come up again.
Does it matter whether you lose or win the fight?
IM A DEFILER!!!!!!">">
Horned Devil,
gratz!

And as to my previous post...I meant to ask whether you'd have more chance to become a defiler while winning in elitefights than losing them.
It doesn't really matter each time you fight them you have a chance to get the chills same for fighting players with chills already on them.
Okay thank you.
Bumping this as question will come up from some as always.
» Peryite, Bo-Bo, greenie, Malevolent Teacher, king joffrey: are all defilers
I got to be a defiler this time... And honestly the higher lvls were the worst offenders of killing us. First it started with having so many higher lvl dots and red mount weapons on me 24/7 that it got to the poit my game started glitching ... I fell in battle without making really any damage because of this being on me the entire fight, but after i fell it seemed like they all swapped to the next mid lvl defiler... I sat and watched as the exact thing happened to him then started chatting with others that fell... Honestly i think the biggers (sutch as RF/Pandor - in examples ) get so caught up tryi g to get most damage for that stupid eye they smash what few defilers actually are there... Sadly there really is no way to fix this tho, but if anyone has ideas fill free to chip in.
We need to make it so that defilers are stronger maybe not offence wise but defence wise. E.g. take no damage from dot spells and thrown items.
sattas17, You can't dot a defiler.

This fight went quickly, pretty easily, and from the look of the link, all that showed up for the start of the fight got the quest done. "> Was a good one in my opinion.
Storm Kat,

No it was not! Peryite was quite right about what happened to some of the defilers including me and I suspect gamesmanship was in play as well as the drive to get an eye when you consider who was left from the defilers to get the necessary damage to kill the boss. I also managed a measly amount of damage compared to the last time I was a defiler so not happy about this particular event at all and doubt I will turn up for it if made a defiler again for any subsequent shaabs.
Storm Katsattas17, You can't dot a defiler.

This fight went quickly, pretty easily, and from the look of the link, all that showed up for the start of the fight got the quest done. "> Was a good one in my opinion.

I agree, there are always complaints in this fight. Sometimes defilers refuse to die, sometimes they die too soon. I did not get a particularly large amount of damage this time but this was the first one in a long time that went smooth.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.