Comments
Don't read 50 Shades of Grey. Worst bdsm book ever. Go Russian... can't go wrong with Dostoyevsky.
Orson Scott Card- Ender's Game. A series really... Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, and Children of the Mind. Also has a few 'spinoff' books, I guess you'd say. But some good reading if you are into scifi.
Novinha,
Tempted to, the movie was pretty awesome so the books should be even better.
try the belgariad by david eddings (10 books in the set)(santa)
Zippy,
Little toddlers named Zippy can't read! I'll read it to you!
Stephen King's Bag of Bones
If you like psychological thrillers you must read any novel written by John Katzenbach.
If you're into a strange collection of short stories, one of my more strange but good reads is Winesburg, Ohio. :P
If you like psychological thrillers and crime novels you should read any book written by John Katzenbach, I particularly loved "The Analyst" but I absolutely like all his books (at least the ones I have read).

If you like historical novels, right now I am reading "The Accursed Kings Series" 7 historical novels written by Maurice Druon.
I love Kathy Reich, very good thrillers :)
D3athKnight,
You join the toddler group, so time to read Good Night Moon
Been waiting for Patrick Rothfuss to come out with 3rd book for The Name of the Wind series....he a bit slow

So in the meantime reading a series off my kindle called the Godling Chronicles :)
Nurse Ratched,
Graceling right?

Novinha,
Ender's game I've heard a lot of good things on. Might be the choice.

Leane,
No

Valkyrie,
Will have to check those out on goodreads. Never heard of either.

Zippy,
Same, will have to check those out.
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]Reaghnf:[/QNAMEF]Nurse Ratched,
Graceling right?

nope - Godling....by Brian D Anderson
Reaghnf,
Mean ol Mr Doctorpants (wtf)
Just for that I'm spamming my addiction on you. ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

ʕノ)ᴥ(ヾʔ I hid your stethoscope!

ʕっ˘ڡ˘ςʔ
NovinhaStephen King's Bag of Bones
I read that... pretty good.
I liked the unabridged version of Les Miserables it had the history of what was happening at the time to help make the story more interesting.
Rubido,
I can kind of sing I dreamed a dream.. but I feel like the book would just super depress me .
Rubido,
I was watching sesame street do les miserables today lol thought it was a bit much for a kids show.
One of my favorite books is called the Master and Margarita. A bit heavy on references but it was one of the more interesting books I've read in a while.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.