Master Chefs of DE (no copyright infringement)

Need a silly nonsense post that has nothing to do with game or complaining what-so-ever. Soooooo......I want to know what some of your best cooking recipes are. And no....microwaved dishes dont count as cooking.

Today i am making a spiral ham with mango/honey/brown sugar/mustard glaze.....what you got? ">

Thanks to Natsu for giving me the brilliant idea of this post. So if you dont like this - pm him and complain ">
Comments
turkey breast roast wrapped in aluminum foil, stuffed with garlic cloves, onions, mushrooms, and bacon, slathered in butter, and cooked on the grill
quesodilla: put on chipotle spread on tortilla, put tortilla in pan and put on low heat, add cheese and choice of filling, wait till cheese melts and then fold in half, and flip, then take it out
pizza bagels: tomato paste on bagel then cheese and pepperoni, then put in oven for approximately 6 min at 375 degrees
i really cant cook...these are easy recipes
Roast leg of lamb. make incisions in the lamb and push in some sliced fresh garlic and unsalted butter. Finely chop a bunch or fresh parsley and rosemary. Roll lamb till you have a herb crust. Baste while cooking in half stock and red wine jus. Roast in oven at 190 for 20 mins a pound plus 20 mins for the oven. Allow to rest for 20 mins in foil once out of oven.
Peel a dozen potatoes. Par boil in salted water for 5-7 mins. place in roasting try with a tablespoon or 2 of goose fat. in oven at 210 for 40-60 mins depending on potato size.
Asparagus tips. Hot frying pan. chunk of butter. Bang tips in. 2 minutes in hot pan.
Serve with a nice Rioja pre 2004.
Roast leg of lamb. make incisions in the lamb and push in some sliced fresh garlic and unsalted butter. Finely chop a bunch of fresh parsley and rosemary. Roll lamb till you have a herb crust. Baste while cooking in half stock and red wine jus. Roast in oven at 190 for 20 mins a pound plus 20 mins for the oven. Allow to rest for 20 mins in foil once out of oven.
Peel a dozen potatoes. Par boil in salted water for 5-7 mins. place in roasting try with a tablespoon or 2 of goose fat. in oven at 210 for 40-60 mins depending on potato size.
Asparagus tips. Hot frying pan. chunk of butter. Bang tips in. 2 minutes in hot pan.
Serve with a nice Rioja pre 2004.
Damn we have some good chefs here! Lol I can cook...from a box :P Otherwise I'll just stick to making different salads. Sante Fe, Asian Chicken, Caeser etc. (Lot of creativity with salads :P)
dragonbladequesodilla: put on chipotle spread on tortilla, put tortilla in pan and put on low heat, add cheese and choice of filling, wait till cheese melts and then fold in half, and flip, then take it out
pizza bagels: tomato paste on bagel then cheese and pepperoni, then put in oven for approximately 6 min at 375 degrees
i really cant cook...these are easy recipes
Love pizza bagels :P

Haha… thought you were being a wisea** about posting a reciept in Tavern
So what you guys need to do is go to the frdige grab the butter grab and knife and grab some break then careful spread the butter on the bread being careful not to cut yourself now, then approach the fridge with caution and grab the ham (if you cant find it blame the cat) then with great precision place the ham onto the buttered bread and then apply a second slice of bread above the ham, Then throw it in the bin because you forgot the sauce.
ReaghnfHaha… thought you were being a wisea** about posting a reciept in Tavern

"> NEVER!

Now give me your recipe ">

I also made yesterday a very nice juicy beer can chicken.....empty beer can (no dont empty by drinking it...sigh)....place spices of choice and mix with beer (soda pop works good too)....slice top of can and pour your concoction into beer can.....place already seasoned with oil + spices chicken on top and roast in oven at 350....about 20min per pound ">
(black_beer) cheers for all the yummy recipes thus far.....however....uptown dear - you need help :)
howtobasic has some really good recipes on youtube. I suggest watching all of the cooking episodes, one day I will be as good as he is.

Awesome Salsa.

Very simple to make but the best salsa I've had (if I do say so myself). In a food processor or blender add 1 large can of tomatoes, 1 bunch of cilantro (stems removed), 2 gloves garlic, 1 or 2 serrano or jalopeno peppers, and 5-10 dried red chili peppers blackened in a hot dry frying pan. Salt to taste. More or less peppers depending on how hot you like your salsa.

Enjoy.

this would be cheating for me concidering im a chef for a living lmao
here's another recipe....its all purpose...find what cuisine you want, look it up, pick up the phone, and order....they will bring it right to your door

Ok here I go...Make sure to listen to every single detail, or you will screw this up.
This is an intense recipe..
Ingredients:
Cereal
Milk..
........Put the cereal in the bowl...then put milk over top of it...Intense huh?
Ta da.
It's intense, because a good chunk of the world puts the milk first and it ends up overflowing..
_Mindless_Prodigy_Ok here I go...Make sure to listen to every single detail, or you will screw this up.
This is an intense recipe..
Ingredients:
Cereal
Milk..
........Put the cereal in the bowl...then put milk over top of it...Intense huh?
Ta da.
It's intense, because a good chunk of the world puts the milk first and it ends up overflowing..

I been doing it wrong ">
NY style cheesecake!
Preheat oven 350 F/175C
Crushed about 15-18 graham crackers mixed with 2 tablespoon of melted butter. Press onto bottom of spring-form pan.
In a large bowl, mix 4 packages cream cheese(i use 2% reduce fat taste the same) with 1 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth.Add 3/4 cup of milk blend it in,and then mix in 4 eggs one at a time,mixing just enough to incorporate. (I use stand mixer always keep on low)Mix in about 1 cup of sour cream,1 tablespoon of vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour until smooth.pour into prepared crust.
Water bath the cheesecake by wrap the pan with aluminum foil on the bottom and up the sides,[lace in roasting pan and pour hot water into roasting pan until the water reaches halfway up the side of the springform pan. Bake for about 1 hour (center almost set) Let the cake cool with door closed about 5 hours ( i left in there all night lol) Done, keep in refrigerator until serving. (water bath and let it cool in oven will prevents cracking)">">
After RF_17 lamp we need dessert">">
[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="f"]Scarlett.:[/QNAMEF]NY style cheesecake!

cheesecake! in top 3 next to coffee and bacon :) yes we need dessert after the turkey, lamb and quesadillas with salsa! (sorry dear but cereal not making my buffet table lol)

Keep those recipes coming! ">
BISCUIT & GRAVY

Fry some bacon and keep grease when bacon is done.
Keep grease hot throw some flour in and stir to remove lumps. 🍳
Add milk and wait for it to thicken.
Biscuits - Follow direction on can.

Enjoy 🍴

Mine is like this...
We order pizza...
With a deal, but the deal is only on expensive pizzas with lots of toppings..
I take off all the topping coz I don't like them (step 1)...
Then since there so much pizza we store it in the fridge and heat it the next day for eating (step 2 is the heating)
:P
slayingking201,
The hippy in me needs to ask, What do you do with the toppings?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.