Tell A Joke a Dayy

Ok everyone im pretty bored at the moment and wanna hear your jokes i've pretty much heard every joke ever but it'll be good to see if i can hear some i havent so everyone post your Jokes there might even be a gold prize involved for the best joke, Try to keep the innaprpriate ones to the minimal unless it truly is funny as hell. Get Joking Everyone (black_beer)(black_beer)
Comments
their all how do i put this CRAPPPPPP :D
uptowndragon,
So you won't have any problem with just giving the gold to me
Day of Grand Heroism
rubido ">">
Huh?
2 peanuts walk into a bar, one was a-salted
u heard the one about the Irishman who thought johnny cash was the change from a durex machine (santa)
Every joke is hilarious but which one is the best
My brother bought me one of those universal remote controls for xmas. I thought to myself, this changes everything.
An Irish radio station was running a competition – words that weren’t in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to anywhere the caller wished.

DJ: “88 FM here, what’s your name?”
Caller: “Hi, my name’s Paddy.”
DJ: “Paddy, what’s your word?”
Caller: “Goan... spelt G-O-A-N pronounced ‘go-an’.”
DJ: “You are correct, Paddy, ‘goan’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a dream trip: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”
Caller: “Goan f**k yourself!”
The DJ cut the caller off and took other calls, all unsuccessful until:
DJ: “88 FM, what’s your name?”
Caller: “Hi, me name’s Brian.”
DJ: “Brian, what’s your word?”
Caller: “Smee, spelt S-M-E-E, pronounced ‘smee’.”
DJ: “You are correct, Brian, ‘smee’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a dream trip: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”
Caller: “Smee again! Now Goan f**k yourself!”?
And my favourite joke....

Scroll down

nearly there....

Just a little more...

That's right you guessed it...

The 9th
yo mamas so fat she sat on wallmart and lowered THE PRICES
uptowndragon,
Best joke of all....your grammar.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.