Clan Wars

IMO the penalty for losers in clan wars is too high , reducing the penalty would encourage more clan wars, game interaction etc etc. Just seeing what feedback is out there from u guys/gals ">
Comments
Zippy,
Disagree mate. The penalty for losing is too high? When a lvl 3 clan has 50 members and loses only 1.5g each between then. I say the penalty is not high enough. You know full well certain clans, including yours won't fight elitists as you are just trying to stop them getting heroism, same reason you won't go to sea battles.
parkay,
I think the gold is pretty expensive when it comes to level 3 clans, and i know what you mean. It's no fun when you don't get any heroism or win any fights so it can be pretty frustrating. :(
RF_17,
RF_17Zippy,
Disagree mate. The penalty for losing is too high? When a lvl 3 clan has 50 members and loses only 1.5g each between then. I say the penalty is not high enough. You know full well certain clans, including yours won't fight elitists as you are just trying to stop them getting heroism, same reason you won't go to sea battles.

Not this again
I disagree with you RF, your clan, is stacked and fighting anyone is mostly to heroism, in other words you can farm them and trade access to Sydian or some other item for their slaughter, there are even ways to work around the loss fees if people are willing to make a deal. It happens frequently in this game.. You fail to mention all the damage to gear they incur therefore the cost you stated is incorrect.

There are other ways to encourage more battles, clan levels and win/loss values to be different based on clan. Or it could be like a SB where one incurs gear damage.. Frankly this should be of greater concern to your clan than most as I see elitist available for war more than any other clan. If I were you I would be in favor of more ways to improve it for the other clans
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.