Clan Wars

IMO the penalty for losers in clan wars is too high , reducing the penalty would encourage more clan wars, game interaction etc etc. Just seeing what feedback is out there from u guys/gals ">
Comments
i agree 100%
yes i agree bro also 1 week if u lose is not long a nuff for small clan ect any clan because u always get someone declaring on you for your gold maybe instead of 1 week safety it could be put up to 2 weeks would let smaller clans be able to grow ty hope you listen
Sir Gazza,
Or it could be one week until after you pay contribution.
I do think clans should be able to declare war only on clans of the same level, that would let smaller clans to grow stronger. Or at least, higher clans should not be able to declare war on smaller clans more than once for a certain period of time...
Also I don't think reducing the penalty would encourage more clan wars if for penalty you mean to pay from 15g to 150g plus seal of defeat.

In my humble opinion what would encourage more clan wars would be to get heroism even when you lose a battle, that is the other reason why SB almost never go... We should be able to get heroism even when we lose just like we get valor but less so than the winning side.

Most of clans surrender mostly when they think they have no chance to win, not only the whole war, but win a single fight during war plus they will spend on pots, mounts and buffs, they will break armor, and only the players who deal more damage will get a ridiculous amount of heroism. Participating in a war under those conditions don't make sense for most of clans and I can understand that.

I agree with most of the above, but personally think after a war the losing clan should have up to 1 month safety from clan wars after they have paid the winners.
Yes please reduce the cost, I think 15g is ok for level one clan with 15 to 20 active members but the 50g and 100g is alot.(that's only if they're not constantly being declared on for level 1 clans.)
If 1 month safety seems a lot then what about allowing clans to still recruit, with 1g recruitment being paid in contribution to winning clan.
Or when most of the contributions are paid off, lower the seal of defeat level and then allow them to recruit

Plus yes during the war more reputation can only be good for the game. Some players may even be willing to spend if they make the required rep levels (You know it makes sense ">)

I don't think clan wars should be just be within clan's of the same level. This doesn't encourage clans to level up.
You could give the clan leader (the clan who's being declared on) the right to decide if it's a full war or limited one.
Limited could mean champion against champion.
Removing the tax altogether would be a great step forward..
Demon Of SatanRemoving the tax altogether would be a great step forward..

nah I like getting money... sometimes losing money
Valkyrie,
Absolutely Correct. If there was heroism for the losing team, in both Sea Battles and Clan War fights, we would see a lot more people putting an effort into both adventures.

I would like to see Heroism rewarded like Valor. You get a little Valor when you lose, why not a little Heroism too.

This also goes for Hero of the Empire rep in Duel of Truth. Even a couple points per lost fight would make more people likely to play.
How about a choice for clan immunity (up to 3 weeks) for the losing clan, and the leader gets to choose how long the immunity lasts?
Princess Sweetie,
nah thatd shorten clan wars
+1 for at least a tiny amount of heroism for the losing side.
Less gold owed for losing and preventing lvl 3 clans from declaring on lvl 1 clans sound like good suggestion. and small amount of heroism for losing a fight wouldn't be bad either.
ValkyrieAlso I don't think reducing the penalty would encourage more clan wars if for penalty you mean to pay from 15g to 150g plus seal of defeat.

In my humble opinion what would encourage more clan wars would be to get heroism even when you lose a battle, that is the other reason why SB almost never go... We should be able to get heroism even when we lose just like we get valor but less so than the winning side.

Most of clans surrender mostly when they think they have no chance to win, not only the whole war, but win a single fight during war plus they will spend on pots, mounts and buffs, they will break armor, and only the players who deal more damage will get a ridiculous amount of heroism. Participating in a war under those conditions don't make sense for most of clans and I can understand that.

^^
What she said.
No more crystals in war. Switch to Sydian and let clans keep what they mine.
In my opinion the fees for loosing wars in general are fine, but i think clans that get declared on by a higher level clan AND don´t surrender shouldn´t have to pay those fees.

Another thing what should be done is preventing clans that actually fight in a war from getting attacked by the same clan for a extended period of time in addition to the normal immunity.

About heroism, as just giving heroism to people loosing fights would totally break the concept of heroism i think u could get quests like in sb e.g. kill 5 zerker in war fights or turn in 50 crystals, deal 100k dmg etc. that give some heroism. maybe even with different treshhold like the pvp quests for arrows were first when they got introduced. as an example

50k dmg 2000 valor
100k dmg 4000 valor 500 heroism
200k dmg 8000 valor 1000hermois
800k dmg 320k valor 4k heroism and a set of arrows

Just random numbers. If someone likes that idea he could post it in suggestions with better formulation.
Neverwin,

haha epic lol
i agree with Valkyrie and Clara and Gaza for that matter alot of clans fail because they are declared on all the time by high lvl clans...then they have no gold.....how can they make it as a clan?
maybe make loss a smaller amount of gold?? according to their clan rating?? say 10g for wee clans etc?
I agree personally I don't mind paying the gold. But I do not see the reason why a clan should fight a war knowing they will not win a single fight and gain nothing but broken gear and less coin and then try to pay out for an event as well in the same week. Like said give the loser a tid bit as well for trying.

Also might suggest stopping level 3 clans from declaring on lower ones.... pretty sad to see a level 3 clan pick on a level 1 so they don't have to fight a clan they might lose to.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.