I suggest to change the rules on PvP battles!(Aoh 7b )

you notice that now the majority have Nephilim!!! thus became more inequality in battle ! I suggest to allow use in arena and 7b mounts and dragy
or prohibit the use of Nephilim
Comments
_Mindless_Prodigy_SKIF,

So you can look big when mikki threatens people with you.

if you don't understand, I'm talking about something else
Arena's don't fire so i could care less. Mikki you still would be on the weaker end of the bracket and die just as much so I don't understand your reasoning for posting. Changing the "player" rule still leaves you in the same spot. Players with Neph are already the stronger players with better reps and better mounts. I think if you earned Neph you should use it. But same could be said for other reps i know. I think Pearls made the best point out of all comments. Basically sums up why people don't do it.
Arenas don't fire - we all know that already - not useful.

Mounts would be wasted $$ that people already don't want to spend....because currently people don't want to go to arena for fear of high priced, ridiculous gear damage......adding that extra cost would cause it to almost never fire unfortunately

Dragons not a bad idea to counter.....but some person here pointed out that it decreases valor.

So Boom has the BEST idea I think (not sure because i have not had my coffee yet)......Dragon Shackles with heal if i feel the need. That is what i will be doing - Good Luck Folks ">
and if a dragon and skeletons you will win the fight, and without them you will lose. what is better for you?
need to come one opinion!!!either to prohibit the use of Nephilim or start at the arena mount and etc
MiKkiMaycc,
you won't ever. just ask your clan and elites. only two that can enforce any changes.
I vote prohibit Nephilim.
I vote - Get In Queue and figure it out AFTER we have a few matches!
personally I have not noticed any increased damage or great benifit from using the neph, might change with better upgraded armor after 16k adan, it does increase your health for a bit, but neph only last for about 7 rounds or so (can't remember exactly), a dragon will last much longer and do much more damage than a neph from what I have seen. People use neph cause it is new and they want to see how it does in pvp, i don't think it chages the outcome much. Just my opinion.
ReaghnfMiKkiMaycc,
you won't ever. just ask your clan and elites. only two that can enforce any changes.

everyone has tell opinion !!!
MiKkiMaycc,
Everyone can and tell their opinions but only two can enforce a rule. It is like the player rule of dont attack clan miners. Only two groups break it. If I get neph I would always use it.
It is necessary to use all the features
original idea in some brackets of no mounts/skellies/drags in some pvp arenas was to promote those arenas to happen. ie to encourage those who dont cash a lot to join in.As re; nephilims its hardly likely admin introduced them for them not to be used
Unwritten player "rules". if you have it use it or go play another game.

And speaking directly to Mikki... laying down in a fight you can't win is pretty childish and doesn't help your team.
I earned neph, I'm using it if i want to. Normally have 2 pots left when I use neph anyways. Usually use 1 (sometimes both) while neph. Is neph powerful? Yes. Is it a certain win? No. I've lost fights even though I used Neph. I earned it, I'm using it when I want to. I don't summon drag (mostly) because I don't view it worth it. I summon skellies occasionally to get the rep but my skellies are weak so they don't really matter and I don't summon them that much anyways. But Neph...I put a decent amount of time and effort and coins into completing all those quests (like 15 right) I'm using it when I want to.
Neph, dragon, skellys, doesn't matter.
Kill them all or die trying
NeverwinNeph, dragon, skellys, doesn't matter.
Kill them all or die trying

"> why does your saying always make me think of Metallica?

Searching.........................SEEK AND DESTROY!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.