I suggest to change the rules on PvP battles!(Aoh 7b )

you notice that now the majority have Nephilim!!! thus became more inequality in battle ! I suggest to allow use in arena and 7b mounts and dragy
or prohibit the use of Nephilim
Comments
I like the idea of mounts, dragons and skeletons in all battlegrounds this way people that have worked hard for reps instead of armor have an advantage too.
For once, I agree with a HF member.
People worked hard for nephilim's....and are allowed to use it, now why can't we use mounts?
People say to cut costs, if you don't want to, then don't, but why did this rule start to forbid people who can afford it, or want to.
_Mindless_Prodigy_For once, I agree with a HF member.
People worked hard for nephilim's....and are allowed to use it, now why can't we use mounts?
People say to cut costs, if you don't want to, then don't, but why did this rule start to forbid people who can afford it, or want to.

makes a lot of sense.

I also agree with this..... nephilim in aoh/7b would be op draggies or mounts should be usable if you can afford
Let me ask a simple and stupid question? The game do not allow you to use all the weapons in your arsenal? To answer my own question, it is an emphatic no. "Players induce rules" are doing it and no one has to follow rules made by players cause they can not shackle you for breaking it. As a side note, the game makers encourage people to use it especially now since a few high cashers like WhiteFox has left the game.
ThisNsihT,
They can not shackle you, but they can bc you until your gear breaks.
Why would you want fights to last longer? And why would you want to spend more money on fights? Doesn't make sense...But consider the source ">. You think having a mount will help you win more? What are you going to say when someone has a better mount, and you can't even kill the mount before you die? Gonna come back here and cry about people mounting in arena? probably. I do agree on the nephilim though, I dont think it has any place in arena or 7b, it's just as unfair as summoning a dragon.
BoomShizzle,
They will say, I'm gonna get skiff to be you...lol. Sry. Couldn't resist
BoomShizzle,
Use Neph, get hexed by Boom. Seems it won't take long before they all agree not to bother using the neph in the arena, heals will get too expensive

"> Opinion - the player rule of No Mounts in our bracket is good. Pay for mount, get 1 round in, then nothing. Hour long mount is an expensive way to get a little valor. No Dragon - I am on the fence about. I actually train my dragon, I love calling her into battle, but the extra food and gear damage does add up quick, so No Dragon is fine with me. No Summons - My Toddlers Skellies would gladly come out and grow into an army and annoy All my enemies ">. But again, extra expense that just doesn't change the outcome that much when Most people are equally matched in the bracket.

So - I will gladly agree to any player rules that get the bracket firing outside of event days. We NEED arena time, and need it to be as cheap as possible ">
Storm KatBoomShizzle,
Use Neph, get hexed by Boom.

To be fair... If i did dragon shackle bane for neph in arena, I always healed *unless* I was baned back and my bane was not lifted. Now, if someone uses neph in arena, i just follow suit.
ThisNsihT,
WhiteFox has not left the game he will be back after the holidays ..(santa)
i don't care what goes on in arenas,, as long as the go more ">
Peeeka,

Drink some more (black_beer)(black_beer) and I will guarantee you will go more, if you want to go on arena that is your choice and with the WhiteFox, it is just wishful thinking on my part.
If Neph is the fusion of the player and his dragon, why not just drop dragon to make the fight "fair" when people turn into neph? Its simple
There is a good reason why summons arent allowed in PVP. Dealing damage to Dragon and Skeletons only brings Exp and No Valor. Also, the damage the Dragon and Skeletons deal will basically lower your own Damage output, thus lowering your Valor.
To earn Valor, *only* the damage dealt to Other players counts. Thats why Dragon and skeletons on both sides are a waste.
I agree with banning nephilim from the battlegrounds but Do not bring summons. It's a waste of money, gear, and you get more exp and less valor.
Read the rules of the game, you would like to write the new rules of the game? Nobody does not prohibit animals to enter the arena, as well as the dragon summon, summon skilets, Nepelims not able to summon a dragon, If he wants to call the dragon then it can not become Nephelime.
If someone has been transformed into an arena Nephelime - I have every right to call the dragon.
I wish you a successful game
I think that AOH and 7b have to use everything we have. Otherwise why develop a reputation?
SKIF,

So you can look big when mikki threatens people with you.
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
noob
I am interested to opinion of the Head clan !! others do not flood !!
I am interested to opinion the old players of the project !!! others please do not flood!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.